• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
ImageIphone.png

BARF

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
God damn hipsters. THEY'RE ALL THE SAME DAMN IT.

Chinner's looks nicer though

Copying it atm, already spent 83 pence buying the shit i need to do it.

Probably spent more than the entire econemy of the county chinner stays in doing this

Yup, I lurked here for a few pages before deciding to reply. Everytime I went to before, the whole bloody world decided I needed to work or something. And at work too, the nerve of it all.

The beer should help. Doesn't even matter if the glues not set properly, he's got another good hand, right?

I had the iPhone 3G, 4 and 4S before this and yes, the higher space is required. Managed to fill a 16gb 3G, 32gb 4 and 64gb 4S quite easily.

How inconsiderate of your work. Didn't they realise you were browsing Gaf?

Well it's all bandaged up as well so he should be ok.

Indeed. Looked exactly how I imagine you looked as a teenager Musha! :O

There are photos on my fb of me as a teenager.

SKINNER!

Banned
You could go ultra large and wait for the 6.44" Sony:

[image]

Also, the UK version of the S4 comes with the superior Snapdragon 600 processor, the octacore crap is just marketing, comes with worse IRL performance and battery life, but it has a nice benchmark mode with quad A15 that will suck your battery dry.

Good lordy. That 6.44" screen is huge! I'd be surprised if that thing didn't peak out of my side pocket. Ah, I wasn't aware that the Snapdragon 600 was better than the octocore. That's good!

Volotaire, it's coming out in October? fuck, that's miles away. If anything, I'll wait until they officially announce the specs (which I predict will be in July?). Perhaps a 5" S4 is big enough...

Also, That is one slick homescreen Chinner. Cute girl on Jordan's though.

NinjaBoiX

probably ninjaboy he has it out for me
Nonsense, I like your posts! I'm just a petulant child who can't hold his tongue at times.

My mild disdain for your tenuous grasp on our wonderful language is intended as good natured ribbing.

Seriously dude, I don't mean anything by it, it's all in good jest from my end. Sorry if it winds you up. :/

Volotaire

Good lordy. That 6.44" screen is huge! I'd be surprised if that thing didn't peak out of my side pocket. Ah, I wasn't aware that the Snapdragon 600 was better than the octocore. That's good!

Volotaire, it's coming out in October? fuck, that's miles away. If anything, I'll wait until they officially announce the specs (which I predict will be in July?). Perhaps a 5" S4 is big enough...

Also, That is one slick homescreen Chinner.

Maybe September.

Some people are saying it might announce the Note 3 July now, that would mean late July/August release.

The other phablets will be out by October definite.

Chinner

Banned
Nonsense, I like your posts! I'm just a petulant child who can't hold his tongue at times.

My mild disdain for your tenuous grasp on our wonderful language is intended as good natured ribbing.

Seriously dude, I don't mean anything by it, it's all in good jest from my end. Sorry if it winds you up. :/
I'm going to listen to linken park

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Jackben what were you on about in the chat thing where have I said I got off work I don't see in the thread, walking back to the pub now so I won't respond till late lol

We should all move to tiny chatbtw superior irc IMHO

Hystzen

also TWO tickets for MUSE, DIZZEE RASCAL and BASTILLE tomorrow at Etihad Stadium, Manchester. It starts tomorrow at 4.30pm and finishes at 10.30pm.
l

Already got mine ready for tomoz standing time

fuck Rascal though what shit supporting act decision Italy got Paramore and Biffy Clyro as support

This is the best one I've ever seen. But I'm not sure what each one of those apps are.
thanks! i have:
messages calendar photos camera
contacts tweetbot cydia youtube
whatsapp settings videos instagram
dropbox netflix vine appstore

phone mail chrome music

there's a way to have the names show but i prefer without and am used to it now

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
thanks! i have:
messages calendar photos camera
contacts tweetbot cydia youtube
whatsapp settings videos instagram
dropbox netflix vine appstore

phone mail chrome music

there's a way to have the names show but i prefer without and am used to it now

it does look very cool. It makes me want to touch the buttons. So is this an iOS jailbreak? What theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom