• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

ixYJwfGVWDgvQ.gif

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Damn, wish I'd stayed with the party, I want to see how ruined tash is. Wonderful afternoon though, further cementing SouthernGAF as bestGAF :p

Hey, does anyone here have a Kindle Fire? Any form. I may need someone to do a quick check on a bugfix for a thing that I may have possibly done.

(And am asking here cos it needs to be someone in the UK)

Hystzen

Strange Jedeye mentioning old Muse and what turned up tonight

Old Muse the crowd and the show was insane

Highlights of day

Met Bastille in Aldi
Turns out Bastille are not shit but pretty great
Dizee Rascal was terrible not shocked
Muse had a sexy suicide during Feeling Good
Banker having a heartattack
World leaders dancing to Panic Station with Matt turning round telling Dave Cameron to DANCE MOTHERFUCKER DANCE
Lightbulb with a ballerina floating above crowd and Matt went asleep on catwalk
A robot walking round on stage singing

Any of you guys/gals use Gumtree? Trying to sell my 3DSXL (175 for the console and 5 games - Shameless plug) and no-one is biting. That's a hell of a deal.

Anyone around Cardiff want one? :p

scotcheggz

Any of you guys/gals use Gumtree? Trying to sell my 3DSXL (175 for the console and 5 games - Shameless plug) and no-one is biting. That's a hell of a deal.

Anyone around Cardiff want one? :p

Gumtree can be really fucking sweet, I buy nearly all my music gear off there, though I suppose its where you live. I found a marshall stack on there for £225 last week and I bought a fucking nice fender jazzmaster on there the other week and the dude was well sound. Gumtree is great.

Yo Jedeye, I played a gig tonight with guardian alien but anyway, the first band on were called SPEAK GALACTIC, check em out man they were well fucking tasty. Crazy little two piece, kinda sigur ros x boards of Canada x the animal collective or some shit I dunno, have a go: http://cupboardmusic.bandcamp.com/album/severed i thought they were hot shit. going to bed.

Lirlond

I recently bought a 2k treadmill for 220 squid off gumtree. Heads up if you want to buy exercise gear. January is your best bet.

NinjaBoiX

Did you pull that blonde? Or was she just using you for a foot rub?

He's banned, no idea how long for, I'm guessing for his Bodybuilding misc thread as that was also closed
Sheeiit.

Also, what happened then Tash? Did you score?

I'm nearly finished up with season 4 of 24, Mia Kirscher just showed up again. So damn fly...

jYmcGLw.jpg

Her eyes are hypnotic.

I've got to go and do some electrical work for the olds today, really can't be arsed. Sunday is a day of rest, it's all wrong.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I got too drunk to construct a sentence in the end, so I gave her another massage so atleast I was of use

There had been a chance earlier when I was massaging her on a bed but somebody came in, wentt OOOOOOO I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE and switched the light off......Then I got embarrassed and went off and passed out for a bit

I know that feel ninj, I want to sleep so bad, I've had a shower but I cant be bothered to move and get dressed for work

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I got too drunk to construct a sentence in the end, so I gave her another massage so atleast I was of use

There had been a chance earlier when I was massaging her on a bed but somebody came in, wentt OOOOOOO I'LL LEAVE YOU TWO ALONE and switched the light off......Then I got embarrassed and went off and passed out for a bit

I know that feel ninj, I want to sleep so bad, I've had a shower but I cant be bothered to move and get dressed for work

This is why if I was single I would never drink. You need your faculties about ya man, need to be sharp.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm in that strange state where I feel like I need sleep but I'm awake and can't really get back to sleep.

Hasney

In that horrible need to cancel contract then ring up other mobile company with a PAC code and move my number over shit. In other words, masses of queues when I could be playing some shit or out in the sun.

NinjaBoiX

Just got back from my dad's, I couldn't do the job today because he's a clown. He wanted me to fit a new light fitting for him, but he decided to take down the old fitting first (trying to help to be fair), and just presented me with a huge mess of cables, nothing marked.

"Did you not identify the switched live Dad?"

"Um, 'switched live'?"

:/

Schoolboy error Poppa Bear, schoolboy error.

Now I have to go back with my Megger meter and bell out all the neutrals. Grrr!

Pro tip old people: leave this new fangled electric alone if it confuses you!

But Pat (my stepmother) baked me and the lads a nice cake, so it's all good. Every cloud and all that!

Damn you ps3!!!!!! Finally got around to buying Injustice and it fucking dies on me.

I know it's not the thermal paste as I've only just replaced that, so I'm thinking it must be the power supply. I might try replacing the fuses, but it just may be time to admit defeat and buy a new one :(

Anyone have an old ps3 they don't use anymore and would be willing to donate it to a good cause?

f0rk

I've found botching PS3 fixes to be quite temporary, if it dies once it's on the way out and you just need to bite the bullet and get a new one.

Is the LED dead Musha? Like, no life at all?

No it's red light, turn it on goes green, then flashes yellow before flashing red.

I've found botching PS3 fixes to be quite temporary, if it dies once it's on the way out and you just need to bite the bullet and get a new one.

I had ylod for the first time 4 years ago, reapplied the thermal paste and it worked fine till about 2 months ago. Did the same thing and it was working fine till today.

More shootinating today :) Got to fire an arquebus, which was quite an experience (and I learned a new word!). Loud as hell but not at all accurate, I can't imagine they were very effective when they were actually used in battle. Big and heavy though, so I guess you could just use it as a club after inevitably missing with your first shot.

I'm not sure if all this black powder stuff is really my style. I think I prefer the smaller 22. rifles that don't dislocate my shoulder!

Reknoc

nabbed a founder pack for Marvel Heroes. It's a cool little game, kinda reminds me of X-Men Legends. I have to applaude them for the F2P model as well, it's a little scammy and only something that would work on a game like this. There are definitely people willing to pay like £17 just to play as Deadpool.

SKINNER!

Banned
Spent the last hour putting up my tent for Download. Last time it was used was in 2008. Although its a spacious 2 man tent it is such a pain in the rectum to put up even with a second person. Fuck you halfords. and no I'm not settling for a claustrophic one man tent.

nabbed a founder pack for Marvel Heroes. It's a cool little game, kinda reminds me of X-Men Legends. I have to applaude them for the F2P model as well, it's a little scammy and only something that would work on a game like this. There are definitely people willing to pay like £17 just to play as Deadpool.

How much is Rocket?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Spent the last hour putting up my tent for Download. Last time it was used was in 2008. Although its a spacious 2 man tent it is such a pain in the rectum to put up even with a second person. Fuck you halfords. and no I'm not settling for a claustrophic one man tent.

Cheap argos tents go up in 1 to 2 minutes.

SteveWD40

Get yourself a Vango Omega 250, 15 mins to put up, massive awning and withstands a force 10 gale.

Oh wait, your at a festival? A bin liner and some cricket stumps will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom