• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you do to him over the weekend? :p

Nothing!

I do remember him coming over to me at one point, giving me a massive hug, then walking off.

I had a dream that it was everyone from the bbq and we were exploring London and none of us knew where anything was and that lady was evil and kept stealing my jumper
Then we switched accounts and I posted normally and forgot i was signed in to yours and you posted on mine and coldman was like

dats blates tash posting on mushas account, then I was rushing around trying to cover it up, but then I woke up

Isn't it normal to dream of the stuff you were looking at before you go to bed?

Yeah of course it's normal, we're just messing with you.

But if you have any other types of dreams about me I do not want to know.

NinjaBoiX

I had a dream where Tash was serenading me in the sunshine with his guitar singing "The Way You Look Tonight". I had my head resting in his lap, he was stroking my hair head while I clutched his big, muscular biceps longingly.

Then we tenderly made sweet sweet love in the back lane behind Greggs, before he lent me my bus fare home.

It was so wonderful.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I had a dream where Tash was serenading me in the sunshine with his guitar singing "The Way You Look Tonight". I had my head resting in his lap, he was stroking my hair head while I clutched his big, muscular biceps longingly.

Then we tenderly made sweet sweet love in the back lane behind Greggs, before he lent me my bus fare home.

It was so wonderful.
With the hayley avatar this is a pretty confusing post to read

because if i could have that petite godess with her head in my lap i'd totally serenade the shit out of her

then i think fuck

you're not hayley

I'm worried that after mini meet next week I going end like Tash dreaming about BritGAF all time

It's hard not to mang

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

It was so wonderful.

You can tell it's a dream because he had money for the bus fare home :p

NinjaBoiX

With the hayley avatar this is a pretty confusing post to read

because if i could have that petite godess with her head in my lap i'd totally serenade the shit out of her
I think she'd probably be quite, um, uncomfortable with her head in my lap.
You can tell it's a dream because he had money for the bus fare home :p
tumblr_lkhgskMjDL1qbsb9zo1_250.gif

(Hey, he started the Hayley thing this time. *points at Tash*)

NinjaBoiX

Touché.

I had a quick search for a gif of her pointing or some bullshit, just as an amusing reply, but also becuase I know how much britGAF love it when I spam Hayley gifs.

But they were crap tumblr gifs, which is basically salt in the wound really.

BUT....

This one is so cute, what with that radiant, beaming grin of hers, gush. Just imagine this is her response when you ask her round the back of Greggs...

nw47l.gif

Or her giggling when you expose your little fella to her, whatever floats your boat.

(I'm sorry guys, excuse us.)

The weather is a marked improvement over last week, I just walked for half an hour to get some post from the sorting office and there were a few girls and women dressed rather appropiately for the weather.

Damn it.

So I can't just put my hdd from my playstation into a new one? Bugger.

Wondering how I am a) going to get the disc out and b) get all my stuff transfered.

Help?

Lirlond

I am enjoying the weather up north. I deweeded the garden. There was a good 20 feet of stinging nettle I had to pull up though. And my hands still sting.

Hasney

OK, so yeah... Wonderful weather we're having?

I think my body hates this weather, at least my liver does. Far too many beer gardens to pass at lunch in this city and I swear it's about 3 times a week at the moment where I'll see someone and just have to stop in becuase it would be rude not to.

Good job I enjoy cottage cheese and sushi in this weather or I would be a right beer bellied fuck by the end of summer.

Damn it.

Wondering how I am a) going to get the disc out and b) get all my stuff transfered.

Help?

Saves are dead I'm afraid unless you can temporarily revive it for long enough to copy everything to an external drive. I'm running a backup once a month at this rate since I've got a launch 60GB unit that's already had the blu-ray drive replaced so I'm counting down the days until it dies. That said, I do still have a launch day 360 and a later model PS3 that died. Maybe I just have weird luck?

NinjaBoiX

Damn it.

Help?
A) You may have to remove the drive, and then the casing. A bit of a chore.

B) Call Sony, they can deactivate your account. You'll probably just have to re download it all again, and possibly kiss goodbye to your saves!

Rubbish King

ninj why have you posted hayley, im all depressed nao
A) You may have to remove the drive, and then the casing. A bit of a chore.

B) Call Sony, they can deactivate your account. You'll probably just have to re download it all again, and possibly kiss goodbye to your saves!

Fuk dat

ring sony and ask for all possible solutions

Darren870

The weather is a marked improvement over last week, I just walked for half an hour to get some post from the sorting office and there were a few girls and women dressed rather appropiately for the weather.

Very nice out today. Decided to sit down by the water and enjoy a lunch/beer with a work mate.

Canary Warf is great when the sun is out. The other 49 weeks out of the year it sucks, rather be in the city office.

NinjaBoiX

I can't deal with the weather in the van today, fans at full blast, both windows all the way down, polo shirt open as possible, goddamn!

Isn't it home time yet?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I had to walk home from work due to being banned from driving. Took me a fucking hour, Sweating and craving black ops 2 i got home in the end.

Glad to be back at work, Getting a proper wage will improve my life greatly. Won't be long till i can get amsterdam Booked and get the party started.

NinjaBoiX

I had to walk home from work due to being banned from driving. Took me a fucking hour, Sweating and craving black ops 2 i got home in the end.

Glad to be back at work, Getting a proper wage will improve my life greatly. Won't be long till i can get amsterdam Booked and get the party started.
And come to the meet in July!

:D

Rubbish King

Fucking shit cunt why did I even attempt a jog after what I did to myself over the weekend, coughing up phlegm like there's no tomorrow combined with a serious lack of pacing= one angry Tashbrooke who is about 2 miles away from home in all the wrong gear..
Fuck MY LIFE

When I get home the hoover is getting fucked up

Hystzen

I thought it got renewed?

I'm up to episode 4 and I'm getting annoyed at the pacing but it is shot and edited really well.

I like the pacing first 2 where introduction then 3rd was development and 4 just finished now quite dark about kids.

No they fucking around at moment not saying what plans are it was meant be announced last week what is going to happen. It meant be one of the cheapest shows on TV at moment in US so not sure whats going on it well reviewed and solid ratings for this type show

Edit: yup it renewed fuck yes

Kentpaul

I can't deal with the weather in the van today, fans at full blast, both windows all the way down, polo shirt open as possible, goddamn!

Isn't it home time yet?

Inject cocaine, Hopefully you can feel a cold numbness travel round your blood stream.

And come to the meet in July!

:D

No can do man, Can't take holidays this close to being off on the sick.

It would be highly unprofessional for a man of my standing.

SKINNER!

Banned
Anyone looking forward to The Last of Us? I so am! To curb my excitement I might use up a Cex voucher and pick up the new Tomb Raider unless Steam are selling it for dirt cheap.

That looks pretty sweet. Let us know how it plays!

I'll have to wait for the mac version to come out though :(

Oh man, Gunpoint has one of the best openings of a game ever. And damn does it feel good to ghost (not touch a single enemy) in this game even more so than Mark of the Ninja. Perfect replayability, and a level editor.

Kentpaul

Black ops 2 is the goldeneye of our generation. I ain't had this much multiplayer fun in years.

I feel alive again.

f0rk

"The Goldeneye of our generation" implies nostalgia for a game that doesn't hold up several years later, and Black Ops 2 is not old enough to have this said about it

Hystzen

Anyone looking forward to The Last of Us? I so am! To curb my excitement I might use up a Cex voucher and pick up the new Tomb Raider unless Steam are selling it for dirt cheap.

I'am but might wait I got burned from the Uncharted 3 hype so going to sit and wait

Kentpaul

"The Goldeneye of our generation" implies nostalgia for a game that doesn't hold up several years later, and Black Ops 2 is not old enough to have this said about it

Playing any cod has the Cod nostalgia that goes with playing a COD.

call_of_duty_black_ops_2_66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom