• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

PM'd. Can only redeem one game per account anyway, so someone can't have both NSMB2 codes.

Did you ever redeem your 3DS console? If not, you might be able to get a free copy of Monster Hunter 3 from someone if they already own it!
Cool, I'll sort it out when I get in tonight. I'll get the code of the console too, someone is welcome to Monster Hunter if it's available, not my thing.

So anyone after this other NSMB2 code?

Hasney, I'll check my other game boxes, I got OoT3D, Luigi's Mansion 2 and 3D Land new, so they'll have codes also. It's only first party Ninty games that have them right?
I think the most disappointing part was when I discovered his real name

it's not kent

or paul
It's Bert isn't it?

Darren870

My facebook profile pic

Apparently 2 people are "checking me out", but I can't see who while I'm still an 'applicant'. I think I'm gonna ride this all the way to 48 hours.

Hahah Noice.
I should use my current one and see what happens. Not the most flattering photo.

Hasney

Cool, I'll sort it out when I get in tonight. I'll get the code of the console too, someone is welcome to Monster Hunter if it's available, not my thing.

Hasney, I'll check my other game boxes, I got OoT3D, Luigi's Mansion 2 and 3D Land new, so they'll have codes also. It's only first party Ninty games that have them right?

Sweet, cheers dude. I'll take the console one as well if you don't mind, can finally get off the fence and get the 3DS Monster Hunter instead of the Wii U one if I can get some cash back by selling the digital code. I've got OoT3D and Luigis Mansion 2 though so someone else is most welcome to them before I just hoard them all.

Some 3rd party exclusives like Monster Hunter and Lego Undercover have the codes too, but not many of them.

In other news, my mobile internet data is back! I can now be entertained while I dump again!

EDIT: This was sent from my work PC, not a poop post.

NinjaBoiX

So Hasney just wants the console and the NSMB2 code. So there is a LM2 and OoT one, and there could well be others, but I'll have to check when I get in. I'll throw another post up and give you guys a shout.

Hasney

Just upgraded to 30mbps on virgin Media, nice and speedy :)

And that upload speed wow.

I'm getting the 100mbit from 1st July. I've been stuck paying £45 a month for a 2mbit line because it's built into my flat for far too long. My mobile data is faster most of the time. Cannot wait.

Volotaire

I'm getting the 100mbit from 1st July. I've been stuck paying £45 a month for a 2mbit line because it's built into my flat for far too long. My mobile data is faster most of the time. Cannot wait.

Virgin media is good, been with them for quite a few years, always constant speeds and connection in my experience.

BT infinty is a good alternative but I here there are problems with customer service, still not rolling out enough wires and general problem with the service.

G8D

Banned
I've been with Virgin since they were NTL, always a decent service. The only downside is the ruthless throttling.

Volotaire

I've been with Virgin since they were NTL, always a decent service. The only downside is the ruthless throttling.

Well tbf a lot of ISP engage in throttling, it is annoying when you start to download steam content or movie streaming and stuff at peak times.

Apparently however Virgin media's new policy is that throttling will be limited to 2 hours now.

here's a good link for you.

http://my.virginmedia.com/traffic-management/traffic-management-policy-thresholds.html

http://my.virginmedia.com/traffic-management/traffic-management-policy-30Mb-or-higher.html

It's Bert isn't it?

I'll take a NSMB2 code! What's it for, the whole game? On eShop?

NinjaBoiX

Nah man, nothing that good.

It's just points that you accrue to redeem Nintendo branded tat. Mugs, hats, key rings, that sort of bollocks. You probably need to buy like 10 games for a keyring too I bet. It's why I never bothered.

Lirlond

Bike enthusiasts I need your help !

The left pedal on my bike keeps loosening and is no long in line with the right pedal. What can I do.

Hasney

It's just points that you accrue to redeem Nintendo branded tat. Mugs, hats, key rings, that sort of bollocks. You probably need to buy like 10 games for a keyring too I bet. It's why I never bothered.

Pretty much. I'm about 2 games away from a SNES controller for the Wii/Wii U... Which is of course why they've now sold out. The last thing I actually got off of it was a Kingdom Hearts GBA SP, but that was back when I worked in GAME and could take the codes from second hand games to register.

Back to sucking dick on the street to afford an eBay SNES controller for me!

Just received a text to go for a pint after work on a boat in the sun. GOOD TIMES.

Volotaire

You mean Club Nintnedo.

You can get a suave SNES controller replica for the Wii with that if you have enough.

Balls. Figured as much. Never mind then!

Well tbf a lot of ISP engage in throttling, it is annoying when you start to download steam content or movie streaming and stuff at peak times.

Apparently however Virgin media's new policy is that throttling will be limited to 2 hours now.

http://my.virginmedia.com/traffic-management/traffic-management-policy-thresholds.html

http://my.virginmedia.com/traffic-management/traffic-management-policy-30Mb-or-higher.html

i haven't noticed any throttling with infinity for a long time now.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
CHEEZMO™;61170321 said:
oooooooooohthatgary.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

i was totally unaware of this, so if i stream a certain amount or download a load of shit that's why my connection dies for a bit?

Volotaire

i was totally unaware of this, so if i stream a certain amount or download a load of shit that's why my connection dies for a bit?

Different ISP's have different policies and for different packages but yeh, if you're streaming/downloading/uploading over a certain limit in the peak time, then they will throttle.

They sometimes throttle access to BBC iplayer and Skype and popular sites as well during peak times, but don't know the exact details of it.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Different ISP's have different policies and for different packages but yeh, if you're streaming/downloading/uploading over a certain limit in the peak time, then they will throttle.

They sometimes throttle access to BBC iplayer and Skype and popular sites as well during peak times, but don't know the exact details of it.

i fucking knew something was up

dat feel when ur speed is lik .3mb/sec

Suairyu

Banned
Just checked my OKC account for the first time in months.

Judging by all the messages I have received in my absense, I have the gay oriental male demographic on fucking LOCKDOWN.

Rich!

Does anyone here take citalopram?

I have had a horrible, horrible day with it today. Right now, my stomach feels like there's a bowling ball inside, my head feels light, I've been sick, and my balance is shot to hell.

And my heart is pounding. Palpitations, lots of them.

I have had a horrible, horrible day with it today. Right now, my stomach feels like there's a bowling ball inside, my head feels light, I've been sick, and my balance is shot to hell.

Took it a few times. It turned out I was allergic. I started vomiting blood and got a muscle spasm that twisted my neck as far back as it would go and almost broke my neck.

I'd see a doctor, sharp-ish, since you could be allergic too.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

I would talk to your GP. Have you just started them ?

The side effects go away and life reboots in easy mode. Calm and relaxed thoughts with a better overlook on life.

Dat serotonin.

Rich!

I would talk to your GP. Have you just started them ?

The side effects go away and life reboots in easy mode. Calm and relaxed thoughts with a better overlook on life.

Dat serotonin.

about four years now. I get real bad days every so often, and I think they're losing their effect on me tbh.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
about four years now. I get real bad days every so often, and I think they're losing their effect on me tbh.

Sounds like you may have a mild case of serotonin syndrome. I would half your pills to drop the MG dose gradually.

IF that doesn't work you may need to use a serotonin release agent such as ecstasy to release some of the extra serotonin that's flooding your brain and bring you back down to baseline.

SKINNER!

Banned
at the O2 Academy again for Megadeth. Completely different crowd to the last time I was here. Weather is amazing still. First time I'm rockin' a tshirt and shorts to a gig.
lol at some dude wearing a Metallica tshirt.

f0rk

She set up some minor coke deal for an undercover journalist
I have no idea if half an ounce is minor or not. Kentpaul?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom