• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
HZpmDjl.png

If global warming why cold?
tgdo4yl.gif

Mikeside

nah, it's pretty funny and me an Mikeside go pretty far back. He once sent me FTL because I had an ear infection. The guy's solid.

OK I hate drama bullshit and everything but I'm going to say this so its out of the way and we can move on from it.

I don't have a problem with anything anyone says about me in here because its all in good humour and its usually funny. We're British, we rag on each other.

What I had a problem with is every time you'd come in here and shit up the thread complaining about it and the people in here. If that's not a problem anymore then crack on, I have zero beefs.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=531108
good thing too, you wouldn't see edward longshanks pratting about in a rescue helicopter, running errands and rescuing dumb kids in inflatable boats.

give that man a greatsword, point him at scotland and wait for the referendum.

---
I've heard that they are not quite as good?
Whoa, whoa, whoa...wha!? WTF?

No.

That's garbage, the books are god-tier. The show is doing a great job of adapting them but it'll never touch the books.

Salvadora

Don't feel too bad, Nintendo games don't exactly drop in price...

I'm sure a local supermarket might have it cheaper, though.

It's pretty annoying that you just know it's never going to drop significantly (or at all) in price despite years passing.

It means I can't buy Nintendo games for the foreseeable future as I'm trying to save money :/

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
You should disregard all opinions of whoever said that

Just the fact the TV show has a budget takes a lot away.

+ the fact that the seasons aren't 30 episodes. I think they do a great job of condensing the story but there is SO MUCH they have to skip on and so many awesome moments that get cut. The show is a really good Reader's Digest version of the books.

PJV3

Being a student nurse i still find cleaning another mans wang is really odd.

All this dick talk is bad news.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Last year about this time i was chilling with some friends with a portable BBQ, weed and a case of lager.

Nice little river to my left.

Fuuuu the good weather wants to get its ass moving. I may even fire the bigman upstairs a prayer later.

f0rk

CHEEZMO™;51812388 said:
Whats the deal with this 1999 mode? I keep hearing about it but have no idea what it entails.

Enlighten me plox

It's really hard mode, you get punished more for dying and everybody is even more of a sponge.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
CHEEZMO™;51812388 said:
Whats the deal with this 1999 mode? I keep hearing about it but have no idea what it entails.

Enlighten me plox

It's the hardest mode of bioshock which can only be unlocked after you have completed it, Ken Levine said that he did it to stop noobs accidentally stumbling across it unprepared, as it would result in there virginities being ripped from their very souls

SKINNER!

Banned
That awkward feeling you get when you come up with a great riff, feel totally proud of it and then come across a song on Spotify and discover that it's almost exactly the same :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom