• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woffls

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Late to the party on tennents sweetheart, My body thinks i'm drinking cola while i drink it then the sweet stouty aftertaste.

Amazing, mother of god

LordAlu

I'm working tomorrow too :( Plus Monday is my usual day off so I'm still working five days next week as well! At least they give me a day in lieu for it I suppose.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Conversation between me and a friend

Me:Emily

Me:I really need help

Her:Thomas

Her:eek:h fuck, call me

Me:No, i cant right now but yeah..

Her: Shall I call you?

Me:Is black swan...reeeaaaaally worth the watch?

Her:FUCKS SAKE TOM YOU PRICK

Classic.

Also... I've started moisturising because shaving makes my skin dry as fuck, it feels goodman

Rubbish King

It's not a ballet film, it's a psychological horror. And a really well made one. It's an anti-chick flick.

Shit's starting to get weirdly interesting now

also lovefilm lists the genre as "Drama - Comedy, Music/Musical - Ballet/Dance, Thriller - Action/Adventure"

seems legit

Rubbish King

I started Mad Men today. That crazy sexism, is that even realistic for those times? Seems a bit over the top.

I studied the american womens rights movement in America, pretty fascinating stuff..

Never seen Mad Men so i cant comment, it was horrendous though

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
It had to be you was the first one I did, and I got out of singing I get a kick out of you.

It's hard to say Chinner because I've only met/seen pics of a few of you, and I'm particularly shallow when it comes to looks.

If you all submit you photos to me via pm I'll be able to give a more accurate answer, but as it stands probably a toss up between Kentpaul and J Tourettes.

J Tourettes is not only visually appealing but he also has dat swagga. Not a bad choice.

javac

This thread is pretty cool. I have nothing to contribute yet however. I guess the weather is pretty bad, but that's normal.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
This thread is pretty cool. I have nothing to contribute yet however. I guess the weather is pretty bad, but that's normal.

I like your avatar. Welcome to the thread! How is life today in your area of England? Speaking of which, fill out the poll in the OP so we know how to judge you.

PJV3

Let's confer on this staring/eye contact malarky

Had to do a whole fucking semester on that stuff, still hate it. I feel like an old perv as it is being surrounded by women, without staring at their eyeballs constantly.

Sit/stand squarely
Open posture
Lean slightly forward
Eye contact
Relax.
Hide semi(if counting resperations of attractive nurse with extravagant cleavage)

Rubbish King

GUILD WARS 2

YES

YEEEEEESSSS

EDIT: Me right now

xVyoSl.jpg

nickcv

hi guys!

i'm moving to london in the next few months, and one thing i was wondering about is tv.

What's the legal best way to watch all the american shows?

Reknoc

Do people still play regularly? I have a 70 Asura guardian doing eff all right now lol. I've got like 85% of the map too. Need to finish that at some point.

I pop on now and then and see people still playing, but they're all lvl 80 and doing fractales or whatever shit I'm way too low a level to do lol

Suairyu

Banned
It's not a ballet film, it's a psychological horror. And a really well made one. It's an anti-chick flick.
I dunno.

The genius of the film is that it actually ends up taking the ballet's narrative as its own structure.

It is, in essence, a ballet inside a ballet.

daviyoung

Banned
hi guys!

i'm moving to london in the next few months, and one thing i was wondering about is tv.

What's the legal best way to watch all the american shows?

netflix subscription + dns tinker

I dunno.

The genius of the film is that it actually ends up taking the ballet's narrative as its own structure.

It is, in essence, a ballet inside a ballet.

ballet is just the story point, it's actually all about the female psyche...like fight club, but about the womens

Hystzen

I like darren aronofsky but felt Black Swan weakest of his films (yes I find The Fountain better) pace felt off but the finale was the his usual style.

Requiem For A Dream still his best film imo

nickcv

netflix subscription + dns tinker

ballet is just the story point, it's actually all about the female psyche...like fight club, but about the womens

For new stuff, Hulu plus MediaHint.

thanks to both of you!

just another thing: is there any website for renting flats that actually let's me look for houses on a specific zone?

Me and my bf were thinking about looking for some flat in the 2nd or 3rd zone, but we don't know exactly which part of the center of london is best, could you give some advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom