• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
That awkward feeling you get when you come up with a great riff, feel totally proud of it and then come across a song on Spotify and discover that it's almost exactly the same :/

same thing happens with joke. i'll come up with some decent, and then 5 minutes later on i find it or remember that it's already been used somewhere else. then i get paranoid to whether or not it was in my subconscious all the time.

f0rk

same thing happens with joke. i'll come up with some decent, and then 5 minutes later on i find it or remember that it's already been used somewhere else. then i get paranoid to whether or not it was in my subconscious all the time.

Do you keep thinking up a tragic joke character and then remember mike

8 fucking pages in a day and a half???? Fuck guys, gimmie a while to catch up here.

Btw, in case anyone gives a shit, my Mum's wedding yesterday went awesome. The first song I did was ok, I was nervous as fuck and messed up the words a little, but no one noticed. I got out of doing the 2nd song she wanted me to do, and instead I did Sex on Fire with the band and fucking nailed it. Made my Mum very happy.

Also I'm very happy with my new Dad, so much so I've actually started calling him Dad now.

Reknoc

aw yes Luigi's Mansion 2 with its fancy pants glow in the dark case. Also picked up Rune Factory Oceans for whatever reason.

and bioshlock on GMG

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That sounds cool. I always been interested in exploring game cafe / LAN party areas. Too bad I live in fucking Kansas.

Mikeside

8 fucking pages in a day and a half???? Fuck guys, gimmie a while to catch up here.

Btw, in case anyone gives a shit, my Mum's wedding yesterday went awesome. The first song I did was ok, I was nervous as fuck and messed up the words a little, but no one noticed. I got out of doing the 2nd song she wanted me to do, and instead I did Sex on Fire with the band and fucking nailed it. Made my Mum very happy.

Also I'm very happy with my new Dad, so much so I've actually started calling him Dad now.

Congratulations - what songs did you do other than Sex on Fire?

Hystzen

My bank account is dead, finally paid for my 5 Day Camping Download ticket I'm ready

Also Jed seems like dick I suspect he has something to tell his other half

SKINNER!

Banned
My bank account is dead, finally paid for my 5 Day Camping Download ticket I'm ready

I gotta wait until the 5th for my ticket but once it is purchased (along with the train ticket) I will be a happy man.

defel

Went into PC World on Tottenham Court Road the other day and I was shocked to find a pretty sweet LAN center in the back. Looked really new and its decked out with some pretty awesome gear.

Atrophis

Meadows and JackBen
Give me an hour with both your girlfriends, and I will produce a comparative report. I am the Experian of women issues.

Never speak this unholy name in this thread again :(

Five day weekend begins! Got the house to myself for three of them. Much Xenoblade will be played.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
2013_03_28_00007.jpg

The great pyramid under construction, I'm such a builder bob.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Thought you were calling me A dick there, and was thinking "she knows that already" but then I realised what you were actually saying and... Yeah she knows that too lol.

So I've just been on a payday spending spree. Got Bioshock on 360 and Uncharted 1 and 2, a new hoodie, The Comeback starring Lisa Kudrow after hearing her talk about it on smodcast, and then some cookies. Now off to the pub for dinner, and when I get home my dealer is coming over for a delivery. And then tomorrow gobna get the PS3 from Mike.

Fuck I just got paid and now I'm skint again haha

Mikeside

Thought you were calling me A dick there, and was thinking "she knows that already" but then I realised what you were actually saying and... Yeah she knows that too lol.

So I've just been on a payday spending spree. Got Bioshock on 360 and Uncharted 1 and 2, a new hoodie, The Comeback starring Lisa Kudrow after hearing her talk about it on smodcast, and then some cookies. Now off to the pub for dinner, and when I get home my dealer is coming over for a delivery. And then tomorrow gobna get the PS3 from Mike.

Fuck I just got paid and now I'm skint again haha

Ohhh, we can play Uncharted 2 co-op!

Send me a PM to remind me and I'll let you know all the goodies that are on my account (which I'm pretty sure you'll be able to access without issue)

SKINNER!

Banned
Went into PC World on Tottenham Court Road the other day and I was shocked to find a pretty sweet LAN center in the back. Looked really new and its decked out with some pretty awesome gear.

Nice! I experienced the same thing when I went into a HMV a couple of years back. As well as the arcade scene, I kinda miss the LAN gaming scene too. Mid/Late 90's, walking into a large smoky room filled with CRT monitors. Hearing "Lock and Load!" and then a million clicking sounds before "OK Team! Follow me!". Folk randomly screaming obscenities at each other after a gunshot is heard and then seeing them ash their cigarettes in frustration. Sounded grimy as fuck but it was fun too. Got to meet like-minded folk, learn techniques, share stories etc. Not to mention the fact that you got out of the house too!

Mikeside

Nice! I experienced the same thing when I went into a HMV a couple of years back. As well as the arcade scene, I kinda miss the LAN gaming scene too. Mid/Late 90's, walking into a large smoky room filled with CRT monitors. Hearing "Lock and Load!" and then a million clicking sounds before "OK Team! Follow me!". Folk randomly screaming obscenities at each other after a gunshot is heard and then seeing them ash their cigarettes in frustration. Sounded grimy as fuck but it was fun too. Got to meet like-minded folk, learn techniques, share stories etc. Not to mention the fact that you got out of the house too!

This sounds grimy but awesome. We need to recreate this

Lirlond

Microplay on Oswald st was fantastic for this. Too bad the move to union st fucked Graeme financially.

Mikeside

Downloading Guild Wars 2

Aww yiss.

Ackkk, I'm not going to be on tonight, BRO.

Got invited for muchos drinkos with a friend, so I'm going to be ingesting alcohol and chatting shit.

SOZ!

Also, did you see my PM about a possible buddy coming with me to Pompey? That cool?

Baleoce

Where do you live: Hereford
Where are you from: Wales
University: Manchester
Favourite Sport: American Football (Yeah, I said it!)
Political party of choice: Whoever is in opposition, because they get to tell the government that they're wrong on a weekly basis and look cool/productive in doing so.
Favourite thing on the box: Law and Order UK
Favourite crisp flavour: Prawn Cocktail
Favourite biscuit: Chocolate Hobnob
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Wobbuffet
Beano or Dandy: Beano

Congratulations - what songs did you do other than Sex on Fire?

It had to be you was the first one I did, and I got out of singing I get a kick out of you.

musha out of alll of britgaf which member would you have sex with? dont bullshit me .

It's hard to say Chinner because I've only met/seen pics of a few of you, and I'm particularly shallow when it comes to looks.

If you all submit you photos to me via pm I'll be able to give a more accurate answer, but as it stands probably a toss up between Kentpaul and J Tourettes.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Ackkk, I'm not going to be on tonight, BRO.

Got invited for muchos drinkos with a friend, so I'm going to be ingesting alcohol and chatting shit.

SOZ!

Also, did you see my PM about a possible buddy coming with me to Pompey? That cool?
fuck you!
bastard :p

This PM never made it to my inbox sir

8bit

Knows the Score
Got my Bioshock Infinite in the post, so just waiting on the children to go to sleep before I can start on it.

As mentioned before, I've got a PSN code for the original Bioshock if anyone wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom