• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Jede with his forest of cannabis plants round him sunglasses and a hat to stop himself getting burnt from the lighting on the ceiling

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I already imagined your existence to be rather feral Jed, I'm prepared.

lmao, you're close. Thick black carpet + long haired cat is a terrible combo. And we have no lightbulbs, the glow of the TV is all we need. I have a skanky chair and a skanky desk for my PC, some hand-me-down sofas and a medium sized telly. We had a fairly ok table set that wifey has since ruined with her painting. We have a piano, that's fairly calssy. It's not in tune though :p

Also, the Mrs plays a game with the cat where she balls up little bits of paper and flicks them, meaning that the floor is spotted with tiny balls of paper and smears of cat fur. And socks.

Ah fuck it, I'm married and we're both at the same level of tidy. I'd be in trouble if she was a neat freak.

Awwww shit, we posting setups? :D

Living Room said:
tfCTr.jpg

Bedroom said:

Back in the states ;__; said:

See, you can tell that as well as being nerdy you're still trying to impress da laydeez. It worked, I'm slick as a snail down there now.

Awww yiss. Come back to mines now, I'll show u gud times ya?

I think I'm just getting old. xD My old setup in the states looked like this about 5 years back...

Then again, I was married then and she didn't care that much, haha.

Kentpaul

This disclosure album is extremely repetitive. All the songs sound the same.

My plans for tonight include having a few beers while playing BLOPS 2.

Kentpaul

Really digging desperados right now. Such a great beer.

I could drink a keg of this shit

Kentpaul

Had a couple on my lunch, it's easliy my fave summer beer.

We had a keg of it back in my last house. Must have been about 7 years ago now.

It's only recently got big here i think. Its like as soon as i put the bottle to my lips i don't want to stop drinking it.

I'm drinking the knock off brand (tequieros) Seems to come in two different types of bottle. One of the bottles is sweeter than the other and the other has a more tequila taste.

I'm sure i can taste lemon to when i drink it.

Kentpaul

All posts in this thread are read to me by my Scottish internal voice regardless of the handle.

Rich!

Desperados is brilliant, but I can't find it anywhere here for less than £5.99 for three bottles. And they're tiny.

Tesco have a pretty awesome promotion on ales and cider at the moment. Around a quid twenty for each 576ml bottle, and it's buy 4 get lowest priced free. Got some doom bar, golden hen, tangle foot and wychwood cider.

Good choices of course.

Kentpaul

Do you say "has nae" Kent? Is it a dialect thing?

he hasney goat it.

Desperados is brilliant, but I can't find it anywhere here for less than £5.99 for three bottles. And they're tiny.

Tesco have a pretty awesome promotion on ales and cider at the moment. Around a quid twenty for each 576ml bottle, and it's buy 4 get lowest priced free. Got some doom bar, golden hen, tangle foot and wychwood cider.

Good choices of course.

This shit I'm drinking is just the same and its a quid a bottle. Desperados is 1.40 though.

lol don't buy booze from a supermarket its all about corner shops for the best prices.

Kentpaul

They probably use it to teach English up there, like 'How much Iron Bru have I got? Hasney Hasney Iron Bru.'

Has a lot of Iron Bru.

I have a free source of barrs soda due to a family member working in the factory.

401832_381051335349494_748392819_n.jpg

Rich!

he hasney goat it.

This shit I'm drinking is just the same and its a quid a bottle. Desperados is 1.40 though.

lol don't buy booze from a supermarket its all about corner shops for the best prices.

The only corner shops around where I live are Tesco metro and co ops. They're putting all the independents out of business, and it fucking sucks.

The nearest independent off licence near me is a good twenty minute drive away.

Hasney

HELLO CHEEKY

desperados-red__5901559952503.jpg

Now to track some of this shit down. I don't care if it's a French beer masquerading as something Mexcian; it's fucking nice.

Kentpaul

The only corner shops around where I live are Tesco metro and co ops. They're putting all the independents out of business, and it fucking sucks.

I have 3 within walking distance and a major tesco down the road.

One time they had a price war and bottles of buckfast were gawn for a fiver a bottle.

HELLO CHEEKY

desperados-red__5901559952503.jpg

Now to track some of this shit down. I don't care if it's a French beer masquerading as something Mexcian; it's fucking nice.

Looks good, il keep an eye out for that shit

934833_385615348226426_1147967705_n.jpg

Hasney

Yup, it's been so neat and tidy with cable ties and everything and as I've started boxing/chucking shit out, I've just yanked shit out and made a nice pile of kindling. It's quite a nice adrenaline rush everytime you sit down to turn something on.

Hasney

Thinking about it, I really should be more careful with the electrics in this place after this happened a couple of years back...

ca064412.jpg

Kentpaul

Loving the living room, we wanted some of that shelving but we haven't got any room for it at the moment.

I looked around mine and wondered where i could set something like that up. No where is the answer.

Thinking about it, I really should be more careful with the electrics in this place after this happened a couple of years back...

ca064412.jpg

I feel sorry for young kids visiting your home lol

Rich!

Drinking tonight, got a two litre bottle of Irn Bru as my hangover cure.

seriously, it's the best thing for one. Miracle stuff.

Kentpaul

I would too. I'd also question how the fuck they go in here in the first place.

Going to what is essentially a geek-themed club tonight to get a little drunk. This arrived today just in time:

productimage-picture-greetings-from-raccoon-city-21232_500x500.jpg

Lucky cunt, I'm working at 6am, gotta keep it easy tonight with the booze. If i went to a geek event id have a shitload more facebook friends lol

just smoked a fag and i don't even smoke fags. Fags are awesome when boozin

8bit

Knows the Score
Late to the party, and the pesky sunlight is interfering.

RQIrQUh.jpg

PS3, 360 & NAS at lowest level; Wii U, Freesat & Sound System below the TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom