• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Doods said:
y2NrkcR.jpg

Gimme the names!

I know mike.

no angel

and me and my cat Sookie

Godamn iPhone photos are just too big
Cute cat! We got an email yesterday from a breeder we spoke to last year saying she finally got some kittens so all being good we should have one in a cope of months. Just need to do a couple more sittings with them to confirm I'm not allergic to them (these are siberian's which are hypoallergenic). First sitting went well so fingers crossed, only problem is the little buggers are expensive! If we manage to bag one I must warn you all I will be posting loads of pictures.

Anyone up to anything exciting this evening? I'm settling down to watch Wreck-It Ralph with the mrs with a rare Saturday off to look forward to tomorrow. Get in!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
godbless me gaf, I'm a little to drunk for a guy who has to wake up at 5am for work.

feel sorry for me, pitty and prey for me

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Exam coming up in 10 days. Do I revise? God no, had the French Open to watch. ._. I swear my lack of motivation will be the end of me one day.

I'm really trying to get through Link's Awakening without resorting to a walkthrough, but damn son. Eagle Tower is hard.

Took me ages to realise you could pick up the green ball.

General question: anyone heard of The Utility Warehouse? Allegedly the current gas & electricity provider in my apartment, sent a letter saying as such, never heard of them.

NinjaBoiX

I just saw Jessie Ware with Disclosure on Jools, goddamn that girl can sing!

I like those guys, I think I shall purchase their wares.

bewm

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
People on my feed using terms such as Peng/Blud/mandem/dank and bruv

MFW They were born and raised in Devonshire with no ties to places where people talk like that.

ARGH.gif

I found it funny

Seeing as I just picture myself doing this as I use these ':D' everyday in this thread

Loving the living room, we wanted some of that shelving but we haven't got any room for it at the moment.
Thanks man! I was really worried about what kind of space I'd have for that when I moved in, but then I thought, "fuck people looking into my house" and popped it there! xD

no angel

Thanks man! I was really worried about what kind of space I'd have for that when I moved in, but then I thought, "fuck people looking into my house" and popped it there! xD
Well it's certainly a much classier alternative to some net curtains!

This weather is awesome, off to the hobby shop to buy some stuff for the wife (she's making hair extensions) then off to get my car serviced.

And then, it's PUB TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom