• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Oh wow, this made it too gaf.
the people crave you bob

Well it's certainly a much classier alternative to some net curtains!

This weather is awesome, off to the hobby shop to buy some stuff for the wife (she's making hair extensions) then off to get my car serviced.

And then, it's PUB TIME!
I have to go to the pub to pick up coursework... But it's 2.50 for a pint of coors... Or the same for a guest ale.. Which in Sunday will be iron Maidens lead singers brew called trooper.. Apparently the only place in Portsmouth to have it on tap xD

eggybob

Unconfirmed Member
I would post more but it would be boring without my charming and shining personality to back it up.

Edit: could some avatarise that photo of me?

no angel

the people crave you bob

I have to go to the pub to pick up coursework... But it's 2.50 for a pint of coors... Or the same for a guest ale.. Which in Sunday will be iron Maidens lead singers brew called trooper.. Apparently the only place in Portsmouth to have it on tap xD
Ive always meant to ask Which pub you work in tash. I think I'm going to head down to the A Bar in spice island for a few pints of Staropramen and some people watching.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
pXLjCRt.png
H2pPquk.png
gkFoL9R.png

Darren870

I'm on my phone for the next few days so I can't change it yet.

I'm in Finland and its fucking hot. 30 degree hot. I thought finland was meant to be snowy

Aren't you suppose to be there next month too for a wedding and thats why you can't make the meet up? Or did you convince them to move it forward?

Rubbish King

Meant to be doing coursework but i had to go to the pub to get it and am now coincidentally drunk

Going to the beach with a guitar and a 4pack of red-stripe

Now that's an insanity workout

Hey Tash, did you get rid of the big ass spider?

Nah, we just set the house on fire instead

Suairyu

Banned
Suairyu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmmT9Of0Ikk#at=34

Kinda feels...tacky.

Kinda makes me want to get one.

Definitely confusing.

hX51g3l.gif
5 seconds from clicking your link and there's a comic book style crotch-shot pose.

And she's got damn anime bitchface.

Animation is sweet but that's expected.

Colour me UNIMPRESSED

also why are they all using Windows Surface tablets?

This just reminds me I need to finish my GITS 2nd GiG thread.

f0rk

What's up with some recommended TVs being 720p, I thought everything would be 1080p by now but the cheaper wirecutter recommendations aren't. Makes me want to drop serious money on the Panasonic everybody loves.

What's up with some recommended TVs being 720p, I thought everything would be 1080p by now but the cheaper wirecutter recommendations aren't. Makes me want to drop serious money on the Panasonic everybody loves.

How big do you want to go is the question.

Darren870

Just had one of the best meals of my life. Maze Grill, London. Also the single most expensive. Lesson: you get what you pay for.

I want to go there, but I'm saving up for royal hospital road. Went to hkk last night by Liverpool street. 15 course of deliciousness!

Edit: birthday today too. Another year older (28). Thought I'd but a millionaire by now! Stupid American dream ...

SKINNER!

Banned
Volunteering for a parade that's taking place today as part of a month long festival. Not dressing up and such but dishing out water, taking surveys and repeatedly saying where the toilets are. All day event so I'm going to be knackered by the end of the day. Wish me luck GAF.

Rubbish King

I want to go there, but I'm saving up for royal hospital road. Went to hkk last night by Liverpool street. 15 course of deliciousness!

Edit: birthday today too. Another year older (28). Thought I'd but a millionaire by now! Stupid American dream ...
happy birthday dazza
Just had one of the best meals of my life. Maze Grill, London. Also the single most expensive. Lesson: you get what you pay for.
How much did you spend?
Volunteering for a parade that's taking place today as part of a month long festival. Not dressing up and such but dishing out water, taking surveys and repeatedly saying where the toilets are. All day event so I'm going to be knackered by the end of the day. Wish me luck GAF.
lol good luck, ive got a christening reception or whatever its called at the pub

should be fun

eggybob

Unconfirmed Member
Aren't you suppose to be there next month too for a wedding and thats why you can't make the meet up? Or did you convince them to move it forward?

I got my weekends confused, I'm at a wedding now and a festival next month. Still can't make it

Lirlond

Happy birthday!

I could never see myself spending £260 on any meal for two. Regardless of how good it was. Even if I was a millionaire I'd still eat cheap haha.

Happy birthday!

I could never see myself spending £260 on any meal for two. Regardless of how good it was. Even if I was a millionaire I'd still eat cheap haha.

You have to! It's far too expensive for me to eat there every night or even often. But I don't feel like you get poor value. The food really is that good. I just had KFC for lunch and enjoyed that too! But for special treats, man, you can taste the difference.

SteveWD40

You have to! It's far too expensive for me to eat there every night or even often. But I don't feel like you get poor value. The food really is that good. I just had KFC for lunch and enjoyed that too! But for special treats, man, you can taste the difference.

In the words of Gene Simmons (explaining to a roadie why he banged some skank the night after doing Miss America):

"you can't have Fillet Mignon every night, sometimes, you gotta go to McDonald's..."

Darren870

Cheers guys. Hit the gym this morning to try and burn off all the food I ate last night.

Hope to see some new faces at the meet up in July can get a few more beers in to celebrate in July.

Gonna agree with Cyclops though, def have to try some delicious foods every now and then. I eat out a lot though, really need to cut that back a bit as it does get expensive. If the sun would come out just a bit more I'd BBQ every day.

This racked girl passes by the train I'm on. This wouldn't normally be notable, if not for the dude sat opposite me, who literally whips off his reading glasses to have a look, like the Tenth Doctor or some shit. Preeeetty funny.

Volotaire

Who is going to be watching the many E3 conferences tomorrow? I'll be after Sony and MS for sure, probably not the publisher ones.

Sony, Microsoft and Ubi definitely. EA if I have the time. And the the following day, definitely Nintendo Direct.

Can't miss up on this year's E3, it's gonna be big for all 3.

You might as well watch them all. I mean, they're all one after another.

I'd be doing that, but alas, I'll be enjoying the sights and sounds of Edinburgh.

Chinner

Banned
ms conference is at like 11pm my time, so thats a no go. sony conference is like 8am, so might be able to catch half an hour.

first time i'm missing out out on the e3 hype tran tho :(

You might as well watch them all. I mean, they're all one after another.

I'd be doing that, but alas, I'll be enjoying the sights and sounds of Edinburgh.

Actually checking the schedule, there's one every few hours from 5.30pm onwards :lol.

So unless I'm at the gym I probably will end up watching them all anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom