• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinner

Banned
lol at your avatar coldman. id kazify my avatar but its all trendy and shit and i think people are just setting themselves to fall

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Trying to watch the killing on netflix and the dude next door is blasting awesome heavy rock music.

Paused the killing to see if i can hear a lyric or two and find out the band.

I will get me revenge when i host a house party this friday mouhahahah

Kentpaul

Wild for the Night...on loop...for 2 hours. That should do the trick.

i would but we use the track each system within my group due to our different music tastes.
Mrs kentpaul likes her beautiful south ect.

What will probably happen is the chicks will take over the music source and repeat
Robin Thicke blurred Lines and passenger let her go and me and dudes will retreat to the kitchen.

SteveWD40

I will get me revenge when i host a house party this friday

House%20Party%20Poster.jpg

kid-n-play-dance-o.gif

?

lol at your avatar coldman. id kazify my avatar but its all trendy and shit and i think people are just setting themselves to fall

Not a huge fan of the Kaz love-in, although it's produced some fantastic .gifs. Gotta love Cerny though, Sethos did well with this avatar, haha.

Kentpaul

Can't wait till my driving ban lifts, I'm going to buy another moped. Shit's going to be so awesome.

There good for driving round town. I remember i fingered a girl and drove home on my moped with no gloves and the pussy juice on my fingers made my fingers even colder driving home.

Ah to be a teenager again.

SteveWD40

Can't wait till my driving ban lifts, I'm going to buy another moped. Shit's going to be so awesome.

There good for driving round town. I remember i fingered a girl and drove home on my moped with no gloves and the pussy juice on my fingers made my fingers even colder driving home.

Ah to be a teenager again.

0FWZC6o.gif

NinjaBoiX

You guys all think Kent is so cool. Well let me tell you something, he's actually a complete...

...oh who am I kidding, I love you Kent!

*screams while throwing frilly panties in his direction*

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Got a text from my boss this morning saying the till was 30 quid down

Not sure how I feel about this as there were only 3 of us working that night and the other two have worked there a while and are really tight with the landlord.

One of them is 26 and is the supervisor, the other is his 18/19 year-old girlfriend who has worked there a year

So it's basically my fault regardless of whether it was me or not, thing is I'm always super careful when giving change and shiat, plus for the busy period alot of it i spent cutting sandwiches for the reception

So the brief conv went like this

"Sundays till was £30 down"

"Okay, fairly certain I didn't cock up any transactions.. But I'll make sure I'm more careful"

Is there anything else I can do?

Rich!

Nervous man

Got a job interview tomorrow for a IT consultancy position. Starting of £40k, up to god knows where with experience

Wish me luck britgaf!

Reknoc

So I started SoD again, I'm doing so much better now that I'm used to the mechanics, and have worked out how to build stuff! I played for two hours (a full day and night), nobody died, I went to stock up on meds, moral is good in the camp, I managed to get the dorms built, still need some saws to finish building the infirmary, I have plenty of influence, enough resources to last three days at least, and a locker full of weapons and ammo.

I love this game. It's great when kind of rubbish games transcend the sum of their parts and become a really compelling experience. Don't judge it on a video Reknoc, it looks crap, and in a lot of ways it is, but I can't recommend it enough.

I.. I said it looked neat and that I'll get it when the PC version comes out

Rise my brothers, with the gentle stirring of the dawn, rise.

In the glow of this mornings sun, stir your thoughts toward the day to come. Let sleep be riven from your senses and clarity pervade your mind. Here at its beginning, know that you witness the birth of no ordinary day. Here, at the suns glorious awakening, stir yourself to thoughts unbound.

Rise, for this day to come, we may never see another of its ilk.

For today we march.

For too long have we sat in the shadow. For too long have we seen the crown of our father sullied and shamed. Grief, bereft of all tears lies in our hearts, where once joy and unashamed enthusiasm dwelt. No more! Where once bloomed the unbounded imagination, now lies mirthless drudgery. I say no more!

Rise my brethren, be ready at dawn. Where daylight casts its radiance to the dying light of dusk, know that we must fight. Let nothing diminish the force of joy in your heart. Let no black flag steal your desire. Even if you fall, this day will forever belong to you.

So, Guardians rise! Protectors rise! Soldiers of the maiden, Rise! Let crows settling upon the bar of the gates to hell know that we come.

Stand now and march with me. For our children, and theirs, let it be known throughout the realms.

Playstation has risen.

From the Sony conference thread, so many hints!
The next 11 hours can't go quickly enough!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Guys what should I do!

If confronted should I:

A: Go on the defensive: I'm pretty sure I didn't mess up, say that I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck up, I've done busier days and I didn't fuck up then (Or atleast that I wasn't about it) The other day there was a festival and the till was down £200, I wasn't working and those two were, although there were other staff there too

B: Take it on the chin, it must have been me, i mean these guys have way more experience so if I make a mistake every now and again in a day it can add up

C: Just don't seem to bothered by it, he has said that I take things too personally, should I just not care about it and move on

D: Other

Lirlond

I'm with Kent, get out of the tourist trap areas and into the "seedy" underbelly of Edinburgh. SO many good little pubs hidden away.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Guys what should I do!

If confronted should I:

A: Go on the defensive: I'm pretty sure I didn't mess up, say that I'm pretty sure I didn't fuck up, I've done busier days and I didn't fuck up then (Or atleast that I wasn't about it) The other day there was a festival and the till was down £200, I wasn't working and those two were, although there were other staff there too

B: Take it on the chin, it must have been me, i mean these guys have way more experience so if I make a mistake every now and again in a day it can add up

C: Just don't seem to bothered by it, he has said that I take things too personally, should I just not care about it and move on

D: Other

Go with C. If you genuinely didn't take it then you should have nothing to worry about. Sometimes tills get fucked, it happens. If all else fails, go to A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom