• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
getting stabbed in the back is part of the Edinburgh experience Bruv

Your in running distance from the holyrood building, You don't exactly die on the spot when your stabbed.

I'd hate to visit a country and stick to the tourist area's . Its just so fake and unauthentic.

f0rk

The MS conference will be the first time GAF ever goes down from a lack of game announcements.

I don't think so, according to crazy buttocks they have a Prince of Persia reboot, Mirror's Edge 2, Dead Rising 3 and World of Tanks (lol). Not exclusives but still games. Plus that Crytek game they announced like 3 years ago

Kentpaul is a big fan of Fantasy American Football/Basketball

Hystzen

which are?

thats the mystery you have to tune in to find out

KINECT.gif

Suairyu

Banned
ALSO

fucking japanese randomly awful female character design was out in full force in the MGS trailer

GRITTY WARTORN AFGHAN DESERT COMBAT

THIS ELITE SNIPER BROAD WEARS NOTHING BUT A BRA

Suairyu

Banned
Project Spark: like LittleBigPlanet, but without MediaMolecule's charm, design ability, or talent.

In fairness I haven't seen enough of the game to make that judgement. Does look pretty soulless though.

NinjaBoiX

The Division looked incredible, purely graphically speaking.

Edit: holy shit, I'm just watching Tretton reveal the price and no DRM on GT, the crowd went wild! Xbox go home indeed.

Titanfall and Quantum Break both look great, but fuck you MS!

Suairyu

Banned
PS4 clearly superior choice.

That said, the move to PS+ being mandatory for multiplayer is a dick move. This is coming from a PS+ subscriber, too.

Also, MS did actually show off more exclusive games. But when the platform is poison to my consumer rights, who gives a fuck?

Jus' saying - SONY have to keep pushing pushing pushing. They can't act like they've got this in the bag yet.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So PS4 is cheaper, notably more powerful, and doesn't have godawful DRM restrictions?

This isn't even a choice man.

Even after my wait and see approach, cheaper + more powerful does seem like a winner to me.

However, Gaming side is a clusterfuck right now. Does anyone know where I can catch up on the actual games they announced last night? It's full of fanboy braying over there, it's obnoxious.

Chinner

Banned
interesting how no one is talking about halo 5. i didn't even realize it was announced until i was looking for the ms conference on utube lol.

Chinner

Banned
probably be like the PS3 - it's up to the publishers if there's region locking.

edit: transistor ( by bastion devs) looks sick. thats one of the big draws of the ps4, it's got a tight line up of console exclusive indie games.

NinjaBoiX

Paying for online = both are bad. Buying a PS3.
I don't care about paying online, it's a known quantity, and you get access to games too. I can't argue. Plus, it works out at less than a quid a week. It's like the price of a chocolate bar or something!

SKINNER!

Banned
I don't even play online games that often so paying £30 a year to get a couple of free titles every now and then doesn't seem too bad. Curious to know if they'll also put services like catch-up TV and Netflix behind the paywall.

They noted that media is outside of the paywall. Which is good.

ah cheers! Totally missed that. Good job Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom