• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Alright ninja I tried to be mature about this but I see youre just looking for a fight so lets do this ill fucking deck you duck style
Let's have it then big boy!

7f5zB.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What kind of world are you guys going to make on project spark first ? Who's buying the 300 soundtrack to play over RYSE ?

I'm so hyped gaf!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
People. Nintendo's Nintendo Direct is soon. Lets all chill and enjoy the first sight of good games at E3.

Hystzen

People. Nintendo's Nintendo Direct is soon. Lets all chill and enjoy the first sight of good games at E3.

Nintendo have games?

to be cool at E3 you can't have games

will be watching for that bayonetta 2 and to see if getting price crash to make interested in buying one

SmokyDave

My Wii-U hasn't been switched on in a month or so. It's going to take more than 720p Mario to get me excited now that I've seen the sexy, shiny next-gen stuff.

NinjaBoiX

What kind of world are you guys going to make on project spark first ? Who's buying the 300 soundtrack to play over RYSE ?

I'm so hyped gaf!
300 is awful.

RYSE looks awful.

Kent, it's a good job you're cooler than a polar bears toenails. Sometimes I don't even feel like I know you man.

Did something in the gaming world happen last night?

In all seriousness I am mightly please with PS4. They have not let me down, and although I will not be buying at launch, I will most likely be getting one at some point.

Still have to get a new ps3 first though :(

Hystzen

Did something in the gaming world happen last night?

In all seriousness I am mightly please with PS4. They have not let me down, and although I will not be buying at launch, I will most likely be getting one at some point.

Still have to get a new ps3 first though :(

I prob wait until jan to buy plus get over rough first months of bugs.

Good to know that due to being a PS+ member already got Drive Club bought for me

SteveWD40

As a PC gamer this is me right now:

Zg2z6eb.gif

Seems Sony have it in the bag though, Microsoft will need a PR genius come Winter, the £80 more is going to kill them, Halo hasn't been "the thing" since COD and Fifa will be on both, chavs will speak with their wallets, £80 is a lot of B&H and online bingo credits.

Kentpaul

He wants to look at yr butt hehehehehehe

As a PC gamer this is me right now:

Zg2z6eb.gif

Seems Sony have it in the bag though, Microsoft will need a PR genius come Winter, the £80 more is going to kill them, Halo hasn't been "the thing" since COD and Fifa will be on both, chavs will speak with their wallets, £80 is a lot of B&H and online bingo credits.

Chav's know Xbox is a household name now. This is the UK and the UK is xbox land.

1427613433_3bbc3d6a42.jpg

Kentpaul, we've never been loyal to anyone. We've been Sega land, PS land, Xbox land, Commodore land, Spectrum land... everywhere but Nintendo land, really.

Kentpaul

Kentpaul, we've never been loyal to anyone. We've been Sega land, PS land, Xbox land, Commodore land, Spectrum land... everywhere but Nintendo land, really.

I did love my nes, snes and 64 over the shit sega put out.

Its only fair to follow the brand for 3 consoles then take it from there.

Suairyu

Banned
As a SEGA fankid it pains me to admit, but the UK = PS1/Tomb Raider land was our golden age.

suariyu would u have a babby with musha?
I already am ashamed enough of my welsh blood. The last thing I'd want to do is strengthen my family ties to the place.

Kentpaul

As a SEGA fankid it pains me to admit, but the UK = PS1/Tomb Raider land was our golden age.

I already am ashamed enough of my welsh blood. The last thing I'd want to do is strengthen my family ties to the place.

The only thing bad about Wales is there horrible accents and random housing estates in valleys.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Can't believe the X1 costs more than the PS3 did at launch. Incredible.
Pissed about have to pay for multiplayer. I know with PS+ it works out cheaper the Gold because of all the shit you get with it, but still.
Not sure about the design. It's similar to the X1 but I think it looks better. X1 looks like 2 different things stuck together and while PS4 has a similar thing going on, it is more subtle.

Suairyu

Banned
In the time since the last pikey ban wave, I've done more travelling and met more people, including some pikeys.

I now reject the GAF administration assertion that it is a racial slur. It isn't. It's a social slur, and one a true pikey embraces anyway.

Which doesn't mean to say people don't use it as a racial slur sometimes. Half the britgaf pikey bans are likely for it's use a racial one, but I disagree with quite how strictly it is prohibited.
Ko
Steve will (or should) be fine. The worst or the pikey wars are behind us, I think.

Edit - you guys realise the mods can see your pre-edit text, right?

Kentpaul

In the time since the last pikey ban wave, I've done more travelling and met more people, including some pikeys.

I now reject the GAF administration assertion that it is a racial slur. It isn't. It's a social slur, and one a true pikey embraces anyway.

Which doesn't mean to say people don't use it as a racial slur sometimes. Half the britgaf likely bans are likely for it's use a racial one, but I disagree with quite how strictly it is prohibited.

Steve will (or should) be fine. The worst or the pikey wars are behind us, I think.

I shouldn't have to read this horrible racism when i post on neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom