• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
after this no-one is ever allowed to call me salty ever again

It takes all my self control not to multiquote everyone in those threads and go "you're a cunt, you're a cunt, you're just dumb, you're a mega cunt, I think you're getting paid for this post, you're a..."

EDIT: and I'm probably not even getting an xbone!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Someone must have sucked evilore's toe to get Mike back. Probably tash since he is into those weird things....

Any foot action with your lady friend tash?

cykci.gif

I'm not weird

screw you man!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
your just mad cause that's valuable animal crossing time, sorry that you cant pull virtual weeds instead of revising.
Why are you teaching English chinner.
their budget has increased significantly this week lol

hahaha the little war seen had me in tears
Prolly see you guys in a month. Need to sort shit out.

GodSpeed Coldman, Godspeed

and with that, Coldman walked off into the sunset, his 3DS laying broken on the ground, only now could he achieve his dream of becoming a professional Sonic Fan

Good luck bro, hope everything works out

Happy birthday runlikehell!

Welcome back Mike!

And what just happened to GreenScar? Did he ask for a ban?

First day back at work, but continuing the festival vibe by going for a beer at lunchtime. My mate took today off as well and is about to put all of the photos from the weekend on fb. I am excited.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
With the need to do two pieces of coursework again I'm guessing he asked for the ban. Kind of glad I wasn't active on the boards during my uni years. I don't think I even bother to log in while at the computer labs if I arrived early.

NinjaBoiX

Sorry about the wank joke Coldman, I didn't realise you were actually in crisis! Bad taste dude, my bad.

Hope you get sorted fella.

SmokyDave

With the need to do two pieces of coursework again I'm guessing he asked for the ban. Kind of glad I wasn't active on the boards during my uni years. I don't think I even bother to log in while at the computer labs if I arrived early.

Which is exactly what someone trying to avoid suspicion would say......

(typing out 1993 for HCM has depressed me. I was buying rave CD's, stealing cigarettes and trying to get laid in '93. Sigh).

Darren870

I never understood banning yourself to get work done.

Its not like you can't just lurk the boards. I suppose its not as fun? Besides one or two threads that's mostly what I do anyways....

SKINNER!

Banned
Been having the old back and forth texting/flirting dooda with the girl I saw on Thursday. The problem is her shifts all end in the early evening, which is when all mine start.

Incoming sex at work's freezer room. Remember to leave a wedge on the door so you too don't get locked in and don't spoil the milk.

In other news, I got my first band practise this weekend. Just got sent some demo songs to familiarise myself with the band's sound and it's really good. Kinda got like a 90s alt-rock/grunge vibe. Super excited. Band seems to be still in its infancy too. Can't wait to get home and just improvise while listening to them.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I fucking love that movie

I liked it but I couldn't tell if the characters were meant to be stylised like a badly-drawn indie comic or if they were meant to be full-on educationally subnormal. Lots of quirky indie movies are like this (Gentlemen Broncos, Napoleon Dynamite etc) and while I enjoy them I think that they might be, I dunno, exploitative or something. We're laughing at mentally disabled people. Maybe.

Ah sounds so sexy.

27 degrees, cloudy, humid as fuck. Sounds like great weather to be running exams in...

Hystzen

Happy birthday runlikehell!

Welcome back Mike!

And what just happened to GreenScar? Did he ask for a ban?

First day back at work, but continuing the festival vibe by going for a beer at lunchtime. My mate took today off as well and is about to put all of the photos from the weekend on fb. I am excited.

I got up at 7am today and first thing i grabbed out of my fridge was a Cidre still in festival mode

Mikeside

I liked it but I couldn't tell if the characters were meant to be stylised like a badly-drawn indie comic or if they were meant to be full-on educationally subnormal. Lots of quirky indie movies are like this (Gentlemen Broncos, Napoleon Dynamite etc) and while I enjoy them I think that they might be, I dunno, exploitative or something. We're laughing at mentally disabled people. Maybe.

27 degrees, cloudy, humid as fuck. Sounds like great weather to be running exams in...

I like to think it's a choice to highlight those aspects of the characters rather than portray them as mentally disabled... I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom