• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Does somebody want to help me with my homework

I need to state types of representative body:
- related to the industry
- their main roles
- responsibilities and their relevance to the industry

Rubbish King

Jessica Nigri. Photo essay. Get on it.

My printer doesn't print gifs :(

jessica-nigri-the-chive-gameboy-boobs-bounce-1368041634g.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is about The Readied Body. It represents hype.
  • This is related to the game industry.
  • The main role is to eventually lead to bitter disappoint and meltdowns.
  • They keep the trains running before their eventual crash.

Mikeside

If she weren't blonde, I'd be all over her like a rash. You know... given the opportunity.

(I'm not saying she isn't stunning as a blonde, but the fair hair does nothing for me)

Quite pissed off at my university right now. Not only do my parents have to pay £25 each to watch me graduate, but there is no where on campus for any other family I bring to watch the ceremony via a stream over the internet, which most universities do free of charge. They have to buy some of the many surplus tickets which have mysteriously appeared (I wonder why...).

Icing on the cake was the booklet explaining the day using the fact that I could attend the ceremony for free as a marketing point. Feels like my uni is being run by Microsoft.

NinjaBoiX

I always die a bit inside when someone says they think Jessica is ugly....what is wrong with humans
Someone said the same about the little lady a few weeks back. Hoo boy, did I throw a tantrum.
We had a good run, guys. See you around in other threads.
I'm sorry Jack, what's on your mind bud? We aren't exclusionary in here, I'd you hate to feel like we aren't giving you our undivided attention.

Edit: that sounded really snarky, it was meant as a joke!

Mikeside

Someone said the same about the little lady a few weeks back. Hoo boy, did I throw a tantrum.

I'm sorry Jack, what's on your mind bud? We aren't exclusionary in here, I'd you hate to feel like we aren't giving you our undivided attention.

Edit: that sounded really snarky, it was meant as a joke!

I think he's referring to the first Britgaf thread which was closed due to sexy lady pics

Rubbish King

I think he's referring to the first Britgaf thread which was closed due to sexy lady pics

Times have changed now, community threads are looked at as chatrooms, I.E the topic constantly changes and that's A-OKAY

so aslong as the topics aren't against the TOS, i.e NSFW/Nudity...we good

Well atleast that's what I've seen in other community threads, I mean HolaGAF is the HaloGAF that got moved out of Gaming Community into OT as it was too random...it's not really about anything anymoar, its so the halo dudes can still have a chinwag

OT-C is no longer a dungeon, but more a rave-cave

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think it's all right every now and then too. But probably better safe to link than embed. I'm actually in a shit mood this morning so default to ignoring 75% of what I am saying.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going for a cycle sounds like a great idea till you hit the slightest hill. Then it turns into a form of exercise.

Darren870

Times have changed now, community threads are looked at as chatrooms, I.E the topic constantly changes and that's A-OKAY

so aslong as the topics aren't against the TOS, i.e NSFW/Nudity...we good

Well atleast that's what I've seen in other community threads, I mean HolaGAF is the HaloGAF that got moved out of Gaming Community into OT as it was too random...it's not really about anything anymoar, its so the halo dudes can still have a chinwag

OT-C is no longer a dungeon, but more a rave-cave

Still. Not something I want to really scroll past at work.

SmokyDave

Still. Not something I want to really scroll past at work.

Me neither, that's why I stop 'n' stare for a while.

Mind you, my wallpaper alternates between pictures of Katya Sambuca and pictures of my favourite bike, so I guess I'm lucky that we're pretty lax on that kinda thing here.

Darren870

Me neither, that's why I stop 'n' stare for a while.

Mind you, my wallpaper alternates between pictures of Katya Sambuca and pictures of my favourite bike, so I guess I'm lucky that we're pretty lax on that kinda thing here.

Lucky SOB..

Join the finance world.....always being watched....
o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom