• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

More notice? We've been planning this sucka for two months! I doubt it will ever be more local than London though, unless northernGAF put something together. ScotGAF would get one done first I think.
Yeah, what Jed said, two months is loads of time! Better excuses required no angel...

I'd be totally up for a scot meet, maybe a Manchester one at some point? That's more central for people, and I could catch up with my bro at the same time!

no angel

Yeah, what Jed said, two months is loads of time! Better excuses required no angel...

I'd be totally up for a scot meet, maybe a Manchester one at some point? That's more central for people, and I could catch up with my bro at the same time!
I'm going mental then as this is the first I've heard of it! Sorry chaps, will do better in the future :/

Hasney

I will turn up for some kind of BritGAF meet at some point. Please be excited.

This one clashes with my brothers wedding and moving house, so I shall just wish you good tidings and good fucking. Whichever one happens to occur.

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, about to get a little trippy and listen to that new Kanye.

Mike, you are welcome at my place whenever homey.

OMG, I just found out I made the Sheffield A team roster for the Men's European Derby Championships for next month! I haven't even played a real game yet!

Phelps_super_saiyan.gif

Juicy Bob

Hottest day of the year, people.

Today is officially our Summer for the year.

daft punk are good but lets not pretend they're nothing more than electronic pop music.
SHE'S UP ALL NIGHT 'TIL THE SUN
I'M UP ALL NIGHT TO GET SOME
SHE'S UP ALL NIGHT FOR GOOD FUN
I'M UP ALL NIGHT TO GET LUCKY

NinjaBoiX

If you love MoMS, does that mean you indirectly love to shop at ICeLaND?
tumblr_leqdg3Ru6j1qaihbf.gif

Lovely day today, but I have a long day at work. Gotta start work at a school at 3:30 after the kids have left, urgh. I can see this being an 8-6 shift, sick as fuck.

On the plus side, I get two hours overtime.
daft punk are good but lets not pretend they're nothing more than electronic pop music.
OK.

Surprisingly enough, ignoring the inherent mainstream appeal and crowd-pleasing sensibilities of a band in order appreciate the moreish goodness that comes with a pop band is a concept I'm quite familiar with.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Is that young hayley?

Lovely day today, but I have a long day at work. Gotta start work at a school at 3:30 after the kids have left, urgh. I can see this being an 8-6 shift, sick as fuck.

Thankfully this is one of my first days in weeks where I'm not doing 8-6, fuck yeah! Can't wait till this week is finished and exams are over, I'm tired like a mofucka. Bring on the long summer of sitting in the office alone eating biscuits and playing ipad games!

Hasney

If I get through today without vomiting, I will call that a victory. Really shouldn't have drank out a pub of all of their Crabbies, followed that up with some Jerimiah Weed and had a halloumi and chorizo topped burger. Fun though.

Goddamn I love Powerade in this situation though.

Morning BritGAF, today myself and a engineer will be attempting to clone my main system drive before replacing it due to bad sectors. Luckily I have a backup of my music and photo's but I really do not want to have to start again with a fresh install so fingers crossed.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
If I get through today without vomiting, I will call that a victory. Really shouldn't have drank out a pub of all of their Crabbies, followed that up with some Jerimiah Weed and had a halloumi and chorizo topped burger. Fun though.

Goddamn I love Powerade in this situation though.

That is the most 201Xs middle class hangover ever. Crabbies AND Jeremiah Weed? Drink some beer u slag.

Hasney

That is the most 201Xs middle class hangover ever. Crabbies AND Jeremiah Weed? Drink some beer u slag.

I started off with Amstel, it just didn't feel right in that GLORIOUS LEEDS SUNSHINE in a bar that overlooked Millennium Square. A Millennium Square that was being used to show Pointless on a 120" screen.

After the news came on, they had people dressed up as bobblehead forms of the G8 leaders and I looked up at that exact moment and pooed myself a little.

f0rk

I started off with Amstel, it just didn't feel right in that GLORIOUS LEEDS SUNSHINE in a bar that overlooked Millennium Square. A Millennium Square that was being used to show Pointless on a 120" screen.

After the news came on, they had people dressed up as bobblehead forms of the G8 leaders and I looked up at that exact moment and pooed myself a little.
Isn't that bar just a weatherspoons

SmokyDave

Started playing Uncharted 3 last night. Goddamn, it's so good. All in all I reckon the Uncharted franchise is probably my favourite franchise in gaming. You just can't get that kind of quality experience anywhere else. It's like playing through a great Sunday afternoon movie.

Hasney

Isn't that bar just a weatherspoons

Aye. I never mind what type of bar it is when the suns out. We really are lacking outdoor drinkning spots.

Started playing Uncharted 3 last night. Goddamn, it's so good. All in all I reckon the Uncharted franchise is probably my favourite franchise in gaming. You just can't get that kind of quality experience anywhere else. It's like playing through a great Sunday afternoon movie.

Uncharted never jived with me, not sure why. Don't think I like that type of gameplay since I've struggled to get through Tomb Raider as well.

EDIT: Thinking about it after the Killzone thread, none of the Sony franchises this gen really jived with me. Really hoping TLOU changes that, but I always found Infamous a bit lacking and Killzone just makes me want to fire vomit from every orifice I have in some kind of dirty-bomb protest to it's existence. It was MGS4 and Sega that made the PS3 purchase worthwhile for me. God I love Yakuza and Valkiyra Chronicles.

Which is probably what makes the XBox One hilarious to me. Would have grabbed one before a PS4 regardless of price just due to 360 and PS3 comparisons to me, but what an own goal they scored. OH WELL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom