• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Yeah... so I'm going to need more details on this one. Stat.

Leaving the site without singing out and during a shift.

Leaving the site while singed out during a shift.

Sloppy work one day.

Failing to note a major spillage in the spillage log.

more than 12 points on my absence record.

Nothing major but all this adds up, The words gross misconduct were brought up in my meeting today lol, got the bigger boss in the next few weeks.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member

Sloppy work one day.

Nothing major but all this adds up, The words gross misconduct were brought up in my meeting today lol, got the bigger boss in the next few weeks.

KP works in the west end confirmed.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Few disciplines and a few more investigations pending at work. Why can't i just behave myself

Matthew Wright you naughty boy. Whatcha been doing?

Sloppy work one day.

Ah, death by papercuts. Sucks man :( you might as well go nick a bunch of shit, go out with a bang
maybe not

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Getting up to no good jadeye, I'm drinking my sorrows away right now while blasting the stone roses.

You guys are lucky as fuck getting to grow up with this great band.

Controversial opinion for the day number... what, 4? I really hate the Stone Roses. They have a couple of bona fide great songs but I find most of their stuff super dirgey. And they also scare me a bit, I think they would rob me if I met them. And I don't even have anything worth nicking.

Kentpaul

Controversial opinion for the day number... what, 4? I really hate the Stone Roses. They have a couple of bona fide great songs but I find most of their stuff super dirgey. And they also scare me a bit, I think they would rob me if I met them. And I don't even have anything worth nicking.

ian brown is the coolest motherfucker going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7dq6w9klDg

Dude's such a proper rockstar

NinjaBoiX

Erm, sounds pretty major to me bud!

What do you do Kent? Who for?

Edit: I agree Jed, The Stone Roses are kind of wet to be honest. It's all so slight and and lacks bite. Meh.

I Wanna Be Adored is excellent though.

Kentpaul

I mop up spills, empty shrink wrap and cardboard from bins, drive a floor sweeper,floor cleaner around when required.

The words gross misconduct got said to me another time for singing the exit book before i swiped out (Since i was still in the building when i was meant to be out). I do see where there coming from but fuck!

I ain't stressin

Edit: I agree Jed, The Stone Roses are kind of wet to be honest. It's all so slight and and lacks bite. Meh.

I Wanna Be Adored is excellent though.

Made of stone, fools gold, sally cinnamon, wanna be adored are the only songs i really dig from them.

SKINNER!

Banned
Anyone done any volunteering programs abroad? I know someone here was considering it a while ago but haven't heard much since. I was thinking of doing something for 2 weeks next year.

NinjaBoiX

made of stone, fools gold, sally cinnamon, wanna be adored are the only songs i really dig from them.
Thats what I mean, there is like an EP's worth of decent material in their whole catalogue.

Music of the Spheres by Ian Brown is better than anything The Stone Roses put out.

And pull your socks up at work Kent, its really not good enough.

Kentpaul

Anyone done any volunteering programs abroad? I know someone here was considering it a while ago but haven't heard much since. I was thinking of doing something for 2 weeks next year.

I would love to escape this bullshit and build a church in africa or something.

Kentpaul

Thats what I mean, there is like an EP's worth of decent material in their whole catalogue.

Music of the Spheres by Ian Brown is better than anything The Stone Roses put out.

Ian brown's solo stuff sounds proper amature trash. At least the shitty stone roses tracks sound pretty up to scratch.

My supervisor today was giving me snash for a messy workspace today and i was like I'm getting sacked anyway what does it matter lol, She was like no one said your getting sacked and shit. (After listing all the disciplines and pending investigations 2 hours before.......)

I'm just going to drink like fuck tonight, Hope the bastards breath test me when i go to work hungover to fuck.

The place is fucked.

Kentpaul

Well, not to much going abroad and spreading the word of a religion but building hospitals, help set up a IT network structure, teach, help out locals, doing something...worthwhile.

Oh and for fellow graduates graduating in the summer, Songkick are offering a paid graduate position in London. Looks like a fun place to work.

Why don't you just fly out to Ibiza and apply to a few bars during peak times. You come across as a very social fella who could ace such a job.

Suairyu

Banned
Kent are your meds not helping at the moment? I mean the question sincerely with concern - you sound like when of my friends stopped taking their anti-depressants.

Kentpaul

Kent are your meds not helping at the moment? I mean the question sincerely with concern - you sound like when of my friends stopped taking their anti-depressants.

My state of mind is on point, They do help man but when a co worker pisses me off i just want to leave site. They also feel like my brain is being massaged very midly, Been put up to 40mg of citalopram.

I still get weird criminal thoughts that i can't control at times, Stuff like just nicking a bottle of jack daniels and driving home on the road sweeper drowning my sorrows. Really fucked up thoughts like that, But in general anxiety and depression have been sorted out pretty much i think.

Its really hard to tell since these drugs don't kick in right away and build up over time, I'm on my third month. But in general i don't worry about the future at all for some reason.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
In the bath preparing myself for tonight, I havent been this tired in quite some time

Yes I'm posting from the bath

Contain your orgasms

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tashbrooke is so naked right now

image.php

So it turns out I've not been playing Killzone 2 as it was intended this whole time, because I've had high precision turned on (which I wasn't even aware of)! Feels like I'm drunk when it's switched off.

Kentpaul

Too late, already sent

Forget the pics just send that big boy right into my ass man.

So it turns out I've not been playing Killzone 2 as it was intended this whole time, because I've had high precision turned on (which I wasn't even aware of)! Feels like I'm drunk when it's switched off.

I'm jelly bro, first game i'l pick up when i buy a PS

NinjaBoiX

Yo Ninja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iz9qOhAzdc

How awesome is this video man ?
You know, I was expecting the worst, but that wasn't too bad. Nice smooth production, manz has some "sick flow" and the beat was nice and old school.

It's just the lyrical content mate, I can't get away with it:

"I'm Mr Charlie Big Potatoes, I've got loads of money, check out my fly whip and delicious honeys, all up in the club. Oh, and I drink Cristal exclusively. Bitch." Yawn.

Check out this from Mos Def, love it:

The Rape Over

"The rape over, turn your face over n*gga,
No god in disguise it's me, game over,
Hey lil souljahs you're ready for war?
But don't ask what you're fighting for,
Just hope that you survive the gunfight, the drama, the stress,
You get in the line of fire we get them big ass cheques,"

Tash, how was your review thingy?

Mikeside

I actually think I have a spare 2.5" SATA if it's any help. It's small like, 60gb maybe, but it might be worth a shot replacing the HDD, it brought my pals back to life.

If that works, I can sort out a big hdd through work to get more space :)

Ninja, have I mentioned how psyched I am to be meeting you at the meetup?

Xun

What do you guys think of this whole Jeremy Forrest thing? I'm not saying what he did was right, but to be charged with child abduction is fucking ridiculous.

Last time I checked a girl who is 15 is not a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom