• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
UK thread for GAF? That's different.

Where do you live: Hertfordshi-

Oh you're talking about paedophiles. I-I'll come back later.

hey listen, what I do in the privacy of my own home is nobody's business but my own -- oh wait. Never mind. Forget everything.

So tirrrrrrred. Got that steamrolled and punched in the head feeling. Fuck yeah musics!

SteveWD40

9jgGg3A.gif

Of course man, more the merrier!

Steal my gif sure, but at least wait a few days before using it :b

NinjaBoiX

me said:
Hey Tash, are you lurking? I have two questions for you:

1. How did your review go today? (I asked you earlier you ignoramus)

2. Are you up for meeting me, shorty and Mike at King's Cross at midday on the Saturday? I already put your name down in the meet thread, some I'm basically informing you more than anything. ;)
For the third time of asking!

Also, congrats on the sex. ;)

I'm off to bed, I expect a response when I awake, or you and me and gonna have a little chat.

Edit: haha, I very nearly posted an apology at the bottom for my blatant thievery Steve!

SKINNER!

Banned
Yeah you'll meet him, but at first he might be all quiet. He's a bit shy.

Dude's an amazingly great person. Waking up to the Bouncing Souls coming from the kitchen on a Saturday/Sunday morning is such a cheerful way to start the day.

The best feature in mushas house is all the bikes.

and the armoury of nerf and toy guns.

So I just got back from my first informal band practise session. Jammed, had a chat and laugh about music, girls and other random stuff. Got given a couple of recordings to practise/come up with bass riffs as homework. Old bassist left to Japan to study so he left his Yamaha bass behind that's pretty sweet. Best part?

"Hey, I'm shorty_symd"
"Ah yes! Our new bass player"

Felt so good hearing that.

Hasney

CHEEZMO™;65230961 said:
God that Trans thread in OT is some of the dumbest shit I've read this week.

Does that include the current 2 in gaming as well? They are nice popcorn threads to start with, but they quickly start looping in circles.

Dude's an amazingly great person. Waking up to the Bouncing Souls coming from the kitchen on a Saturday/Sunday morning is such a cheerful way to start the day.

So I just got back from my first informal band practise session. Jammed, had a chat and laugh about music, girls and other random stuff. Got given a couple of recordings to practise/come up with bass riffs as homework. Old bassist left to Japan to study so he left his Yamaha bass behind that's pretty sweet. Best part?

"Hey, I'm shorty_symd"

Did you actually introduce yourself with your Gaf name, or do you just not want anyone here knowing your real name? Cos if it's the latter I'll know to keep schtum.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

"Hey, I'm shorty_symd"

awesome stuff fella. What kinda band? Just remember the important rules - be on time, be in time, be cool. You'll have fun.

Apart from the days after a show when you will feel like you head is in a vice and all emotionally vulnerable and shit :p something about playing a show just destroys my ego (in maybe a good way I don't know). Fuck it, I have a Meccano bike to make.

Hystzen

I've always been a dick that nothing new but issue is getting involved with a girl in relationship.

Musha knows details due to me PM'ing but I did what you said ignored her but last night just texted her saying enjoy her holiday. She then came round a bit and well stayed over now she getting packed to head of on holiday with mates and BF

Feel worse because I know what like be cheated on

Guys I'm bricking one because I find out my final marks for my degree in a few hours. I might just not look at the online transcript and live in blissful ignorance forever.

Nah, just finished Killzone 1 HD (lol), so I decided to start the campaign on 2 again. Online is fantastic though.

I just bought Killzone 1 HD. It was in a sale bundle with inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood for like £7. Is it any good?

I remember enjoying what I played of Killzone 1. It was broken, but ambitious.

I love having a PS3 with a 500GB hard drive, means I can fill that sucker right up.

Oh and today is payday!

Fuck you. I'm not paid until the 5th. Already skint.

NinjaBoiX

I'm really feeling the Disclosure record, it's so 90's sounding! Confess To Me feat. Jessie Ware is awesome. Check out this live version from Jools a few weeks ago:

Confess To Me (live on Later with Jools)

She sounds fucking great live, what a voice.

Also Tash, Darren is right, always wear your wellies if you're going splashing in unfamiliar puddles. You never know what is in there.

Mikeside

I am Jack's yawning fatigue.

Think I can get away with napping at work? This is why I stopped reading in bed. I lose all sense of time and wind up tearing through a book until I realize I can hear birds chirping and its nearly 5am.

Let us know when you find out LOM, I bet you did better than you think.

Cheers! A 2:1 is in the bag, but I really want (wanted?) a first. Meh, suppose I should be happy either way.

I just bought Killzone 1 HD. It was in a sale bundle with inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood for like £7. Is it any good?

I remember enjoying what I played of Killzone 1. It was broken, but ambitious.

Heh, I got the same bundle last week. It definitely hasn't held up well, and I can see why even at the time opinions on it were mixed. The controls don't feel right like many fps' on the PS2, and the level design and general gameplay is very straight forward, in particular if you play as Rico. There's some nice set pieces though for its age, and the gameplay does vary depending on which character in the squad you play as, which adds some replayability. They've done a decent job tarting it up too.

Oh and the voice acting, cliche characters and the melodrama are (unintentionally?) hilarious. For £5 you have by no means lost out.

NinjaBoiX

Doesn't sound like it. Happy Belated Father's Day Tash! :p
I remember the day I thought I was going to be a father, worst day of my life, seriously. I remember walking back from the chemist thinking my life was over.

When I'm with the right lady, it'll be a whole different story, but man, the girl is was with was a fucking major pain in the arse. I could feel this huge thumb pressing down from above...

The relief when it was negative couldn't be suppressed. She flipped out that I was so elated, lol.

SKINNER!

Banned
Listening to old school Eminem while doing coursework:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9epKCKbec

forgot how great this is.

Did you actually introduce yourself with your Gaf name, or do you just not want anyone here knowing your real name? Cos if it's the latter I'll know to keep schtum.

The second reason. I do try to keep myself anonymous and have GAF and RL seperate but to be honest, the email address I used to register onto GAF has my real name in it anyway. Wouldn't be difficult at all for a mod to dig up dirt on me.

What kinda band? Just remember the important rules - be on time, be in time, be cool. You'll have fun.

Apart from the days after a show when you will feel like you head is in a vice and all emotionally vulnerable and shit :p something about playing a show just destroys my ego (in maybe a good way I don't know). Fuck it, I have a Meccano bike to make.

Alt/hard rock band but there's room to experiment and try new sounds. He got a studio in his house that has all sorts of instruments and old vinyl records. It's a great space to make music. I've been given the option to either come up with my own bass lines or just follow the guitar. Soo gonna write my own shit :p My only concern at the moment is that I haven't played in a group in aaaages so I gotta learn to keep up and stuff. Early days still mind you but we'll see how it goes.

I can't wait for that conversation to happen

I hope Tash names his kid after bish.

SmokyDave

I think I've lost my 3DS. I haven't played it since I got my Vita about 18 months ago and then when I went to look for it last night, I couldn't find it anywhere. I even found a DS Lite that I completely forgot I owned whilst I was looking, but no 3DS.

Even though I never played it (and actively dislike the hardware), I can't help but be mildly bummed out. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom