• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
What do you guys think of this whole Jeremy Forrest thing? I'm not saying what he did was right, but to be charged with child abduction is fucking ridiculous.

Last time I checked a girl who is 15 is not a child.

Chicks under 17 look like children none the less.

NinjaBoiX

What do you guys think of this whole Jeremy Forrest thing? I'm not saying what he did was right, but to be charged with child abduction is fucking ridiculous.

Last time I checked a girl who is 15 is not a child.
Legally she is. Well, a minor. Taken without lawful consent.

Abduction.

daviyoung

Banned
I'm not really sure where is says paedophile, but from that article I'm getting an idea that both of them have deep emotional and personal problems, and his problems seem to have been completely ignored...

Man, Dates is pretty terrible but like Skins (same creators), for some reason I keep on watching. I guess these people are great at making unlikeable characters that aren't interesting, but these shows look very polished so it doesn't hurt the eye. They get good actors and are best when they're dealing with alienation or loneliness. I like the concept, but I wish they stuck to the 1 date location like Him and Her.

I love how in the 4th episode with the lesbians, it's all about sex right away. Other episodes, they take their time, there's not much romance stuff, but here it's all nudity. So much melodrama compared to previous episodes lol.

afoni

Banned
UK thread for GAF? That's different.

Where do you live: Hertfordshi-

Oh you're talking about paedophiles. I-I'll come back later.

SKINNER!

Banned
So I just watched Snoop Dogg Lion's documentary "Reincarnated". Yeaaaaaah, doesn't really do a good job explaining the Rastafari movement or why he really wanted to join it. Well, he says he's all about peace, love and struggle now but the only humanitarian thing he has done in the documentary is smoke a lot of weed with the locals. I'm also gutted that the film didn't fully explain how he managed to smuggle Cali-grown weed out of the USA and through Jamaican customs.

afoni

Banned
It's just a bit of a heavy subject to come here and see out of the blue. I know it's current, but I feel strange tiptoeing into a discussion about that sort of thing.

I'm going to watch Skyfall with my Dad and come back to say hello afterwards.

8bit

Knows the Score
RWVW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0EiujcV3Tg

.....anyway.

For the attention of Kent: Killzone 2 works much better with 'high precision' turned off. Don't know how I managed my firth playthrough with it on: the aiming turns into COD style twitch movements, which doesn't gel at all with the pacing of the game nor with the weight and heaviness of the gunplay.

I actually think I have a spare 2.5" SATA if it's any help. It's small like, 60gb maybe, but it might be worth a shot replacing the HDD, it brought my pals back to life.

I have another HDD. I replaced the original 60GB with a 750 GB. It's not that. I think the motherboard is fried.

Aww shucks guys...

Ironically Musha, it'd probably be cheaper to buy you a new PS3 than to get a hotel in London for the night. It's really cool you putting us three miscreants up for the night, it's much appreciated mother goose!

Hey it's no worries, the bloke is pretty used to having strangers crash over now so it's no biggie. And if means we can get more Gaffers attend from farther afield then it's all for the good.

Mikeside

I have another HDD. I replaced the original 60GB with a 750 GB. It's not that. I think the motherboard is fried.

Hey it's no worries, the bloke is pretty used to having strangers crash over now so it's no biggie. And if means we can get more Gaffers attend from farther afield then it's all for the good.

Oh! Oh!
Shall I bring Cards Against Humanity to play on Friday night??

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Your partner must be one zen motherfucker, Musha. I would be pissed if my girl consistently had people sleeping over at our place that I had never met before. They'd get the itchy sleeping bag and the broken air mattress.

NinjaBoiX

Oh! Oh!
HAOEZtS.jpg
?
Poker! Rumi! Switch and Shithead are cool too. I love playing cards.

Have you got any poker chips Musha? We could play Texas Hold'em, £10 each in the pot. I could do with some extra money. ;)

So I get to meet Mr Musha too, sweet!

f0rk

Man, Dates is pretty terrible but like Skins (same creators), for some reason I keep on watching. I guess these people are great at making unlikeable characters that aren't interesting, but these shows look very polished so it doesn't hurt the eye. They get good actors and are best when they're dealing with alienation or loneliness. I like the concept, but I wish they stuck to the 1 date location like Him and Her.

I love how in the 4th episode with the lesbians, it's all about sex right away. Other episodes, they take their time, there's not much romance stuff, but here it's all nudity. So much melodrama compared to previous episodes lol.

Going to watch the first episode just cos Chaplin's granddaughter is smoking

Mikeside

Ah, OK. That looks like fun actually yeah.

It's an awesome game and an even better drinking game.

Every time I've gone to show somebody how to play they have the intention of playing a round or two before they go home or we do something else and EVERY TIME we end up going through pretty much the whole pack.

Oh hey, you guys should watch this. There's more to this than what you know. I didn't know Tom Cruise isn't just a member but an actual figurehead now, super weird.

Scientologists on War 4OD

I remember getting questioned on the street with this scientology metal can test years ago, had no idea what it was called, just thought some new age malarkey.

Oh! Oh!

YES YES YES!!!!!

Your partner must be one zen motherfucker, Musha. I would be pissed if my girl consistently had people sleeping over at our place that I had never met before. They'd get the itchy sleeping bag and the broken air mattress.

We have a spare bed with a duvet and everything.

And he does as he's told.

HAOEZtS.jpg
?
Poker! Rumi! Switch and Shithead are cool too. I love playing cards.

Have you got any poker chips Musha? We could play Texas Hold'em, £10 each in the pot. I could do with some extra money. ;)

So I get to meet Mr Musha too, sweet!

No chips I'm afraid, but I hate poker anyway, cos I'm really bad at it.

Yeah you'll meet him, but at first he might be all quiet. He's a bit shy.

NinjaBoiX

Hey Tash, are you lurking? I have two questions for you:

1. How did your review go today? (I asked you earlier you ignoramus)

2. Are you up for meeting me, shorty and Mike at King's Cross at midday on the Saturday? I already put your name down in the meet thread, some I'm basically informing you more than anything. ;)
No chips I'm afraid, but I hate poker anyway, cos I'm really bad at it.

Yeah you'll meet him, but at first he might be all quiet. He's a bit shy.
That was the idea...

EYrAjrZ.jpg

Ah well, I'll stick a pack of cards in my bag, I'll teach you guys Shithead, it's fun!

Dr.Acula

Banned
Hey GAF, I just arrived in London and I'm departing in the morning, but I need to see the basetball game (tonight at 1.00). I have no laptop or card for my phone and I have no way of looking up a place. Expat bars? Hostels? I need someone to do a check for me. I slept like 5 hours over the past 60. Power-nap then I'll check back.

Please GAF, you're my only hope.

Mikeside

Hey Tash, are you lurking? I have two questions for you:

1. How did your review go today? (I asked you earlier you ignoramus)

2. Are you up for meeting me, shorty and Mike at King's Cross at midday on the Saturday? I already put your name down in the meet thread, some I'm basically informing you more than anything. ;)

That was the idea...

EYrAjrZ.jpg

Ah well, I'll stick a pack of cards in my bag, I'll teach you guys Shithead, it's fun!

Shithead is basically what I studied at college. We played that game constantly.
Though I've never known anyone else call it Shithead outside of my college/group of friends before!

CHEEZMO™;65152751 said:

Fuck this shit:
Ewjip.gif

Question Time: Russel Brand giving populist statements about banker bashing, after I'd started to come round on him. Then he goes and gives some good words about drug laws.

The Daily Mail writer's response to drug laws was bang on what you'd expect.

Edit: DM writer just kicked off on a rant about Iran, calling the British people cowards. Lol. Apparently all Iranians want to start the apocalypse. This is fucking gold.

Lirlond

Mr Musha is a pretty sound guy. Even if I'm pretty sure he couldn't understand a thing I said haha.

The best feature in mushas house is all the bikes.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Well.... I just fucked that girl again

Pretty sure she wants it to become a regular thing, which should be any mans dream, but i dont think i give enough fucks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom