• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my Vita, but it is collecting dust. Don't get me wrong, I have shitloads to play on it, I just never do! Same with most games these days. Last of Us has me hooked though.

What games do you regularly play on Vita?

I really want a 3DS but I haven't been able to afford it yet and I'm worried a DS Lite-style redesign is on the horizon.

Hystzen

Damn now im hyped for waking up and seeing

"so BritGAF the girl been fucking just told me she pregnant what do i do"

fuck it we need a poll to vote

Chinner

Banned
i'm playing mgs1 and MY GURLFRIAND is plaing rayman/toy story 2.

probably gonna have a mgs marathon and do as much as the series i can on the vita (besically everything bar mgs4)

SmokyDave

You're a bad man, mister.

The hardware is shit. Awful screen, weak as fuck, painful on the hands, one analogue stick. It's fucking awful.

3DS = Fiesta 1.1 Popular, Vita = Merc CLK 63 AMG 'Black Series'.

I love my Vita, but it is collecting dust. Don't get me wrong, I have shitloads to play on it, I just never do! Same with most games these days. Last of Us has me hooked though.

What games do you regularly play on Vita?

I really want a 3DS but I haven't been able to afford it yet and I'm worried a DS Lite-style redesign is on the horizon.
Lately I've been playing Unit 13, Soul Sacrifice, Earth Defence Force 2017 Portable and a handful of indies. I swap & change fairly regularly though because I've got a ton of Vita DD titles and a sizeable memory card.

I've also been replaying Silent Hill and attempting to get further than the first couple of hours in Final Fantasy 7. I hate JRPGs, but I'm going to give that one a go and see if I can finally understand what it is that people see in 'em. It's a trudge at the moment but hopefully I'll learn to dig it.

i'm playing mgs1 and MY GURLFRIAND is plaing rayman/toy story 2.

probably gonna have a mgs marathon and do as much as the series i can on the vita (besically everything bar mgs4)
I did that. Played through MGS 1, 2 & 3 on the Vita and intended to replay MGS4 but haven't got around to it yet. I just need to finish UC3, play TLoU and Bioshock Infinite and then I might get on it.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to sell the Wii-U. It just can't compete with my other systems and that's before the PS4 / Xbone arrive.

Mikeside

I hated the feel of my 3ds but goddam do I love my xl.

Aaaaalllmost as much as I love my Vita with the HORI grip.

They're both great systems but the 3DS has the advantage that Nintendo aren't leaving it dying by the side of the road...

SmokyDave

Should be judged on all merits.
I fail to see any merits of the 3DS hardware. The software library, sure, but not the machine that you actually play the software on.

I want a handheld where Sony look after the hardware and Nintendo crack on with the games.

I hated the feel of my 3ds but goddam do I love my xl.

Aaaaalllmost as much as I love my Vita with the HORI grip.

They're both great systems but the 3DS has the advantage that Nintendo aren't leaving it dying by the side of the road...
Yup. I wish Sony actually took their handheld seriously like Nintendo do. Remote play might be a small consolation if it works well enough, but it's just a consolation prize. Sigh.

Chinner

Banned
i think the amount of vita exclusives is enough to make it a decent buy, although i hope sony shows further support. however, i don't really see what's wrong with it getting ports and having ps1 support? i don't have a HD console, and i love the shit out of retro gaming, so it's a pretty compelling purchase for me.

the 3ds however doesn't really appeal to me. the core nintendo franchises have shamefully lost their appeal (for me as a gamerz).

Mikeside

i think the amount of vita exclusives is enough to make it a decent buy, although i hope sony shows further support. however, i don't really see what's wrong with it getting ports and having ps1 support? i don't have a HD console, and i love the shit out of retro gaming, so it's a pretty compelling purchase for me.

the 3ds however doesn't really appeal to me. the core nintendo franchises have shamefully lost their appeal (for me as a gamerz).

1. Buy Fire Emblem.
2. Put it in your 3DS (Sold seperately)
3. Congratulations, your 3DS now has the beat portable game ever safely nestled inside its slot.

HELLO, BRITGAF.

Apparently you've been linking to my videos and stuff. Thanks for that, you handsome devils.

I'm off to make some more. BYEEE!

1st class BSc Economics confirmed!

OBAMA1.gif

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
1st class BSc Economics confirmed!

OBAMA1.gif
I remember a year or so ago when about 50% of your posts were about revising and beating yourself up about your coursework all the time. Looks like that paid off. Ha, congratulations man, give yourself a break and celebrate your victory.

NinjaBoiX

The Driveatar bit was awesome:

"There's a man in the cloud who watches you drive, then when you're away, he can, well, he watches you, so, well there's a man in the cloud."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom