• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, back to the subject of paedophiles eh? Sometimes, I'd mistake a mature 12 year old for at least 14.

Inrgu.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
So, back to the subject of paedophiles eh? Sometimes, I'd mistake a mature 12 year old for at least 14.

Then again its hard to tell a 14 year old from a 16 year old, Anything under 17 years of age is just fucked.

Anything under 17 = paedophile for liking childlike features in a female. Jail for life, chemical castration.

SteveWD40

Then again its hard to tell a 14 year old from a 16 year old, Anything under 17 years of age is just fucked.

Anything under 17 = paedophile for liking childlike features in a female. Jail for life, chemical castration.

Actually that word only describes people attracted to PRE-pubescent kids, not teenagers.

afoni

Banned
If I think about something that happened when I was younger and it arouses me, can I be convicted for it?

I'd hope not.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

16 year old indistinguishable from 12 year olds, confirmed by KP.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Actually that word only describes people attracted to PRE-pubescent kids, not teenagers.

Yeah I heard Dan Savage talk about this before and I think it's far more complex an issue than populist newspapers could ever touch on with their SICK PEDO SCUM panics. But it's weird. I work with 18 years olds and they are still kids, I couldn't imagine trying to hit on one. I need me a proper woman. Oh wait, I have one. Problem solved!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
If I think about something that happened when I was younger and it arouses me, can I be convicted for it?

I'd hope not.

I don't think we have full-on thoughtcrime yet but if you tried to recreate that time you first time the girl with massive boobs in year 9 let you seem them then you could be in trouble.

NinjaBoiX

This is like watching you guys play cops and robbers with blank firers, but one of the guns has a live round in the clip. It's fun, but it feels like it could end in tears.

I'm too scared to play.

SteveWD40

Yeah I heard Dan Savage talk about this before and I think it's far more complex an issue than populist newspapers could ever touch on with their SICK PEDO SCUM panics. But it's weird. I work with 18 years olds and they are still kids, I couldn't imagine trying to hit on one. I need me a proper woman. Oh wait, I have one. Problem solved!

Any issue is too complex for the tabloids and "great" British public frankly, but this one more than any other just gets the witch hunters foaming. The mob, the "look at him, glad it's not me" moral outrage crowd, they love a bit of judging others while secretly fancying their neighbours 15 year old daughter etc...

Kentpaul

I don't think we have full-on thoughtcrime yet but if you tried to recreate that time you first time the girl with massive boobs in year 9 let you seem them then you could be in trouble.

For me its seeing them now and I'm like i can't believe me and that chick used to fool around.

Most of my childhood fooling around chicks are way out my league these days.

Kentpaul

Never really bothered as a kid. I watched from afar.

Still do.

I done it all mate, I'm talking fapping with bro's, snogging my mates sisters, all sorts of awesome times. I was a street kid though, I was always out and about with the locals

NinjaBoiX

Oh man, there was just an awesome answer on pointless. It was the round where you are given a load of clues and have to find an obscure answer. She picked:

Assassinated by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas.

She said:

"JR"

:/

Alexander just cracked up. "I really thought that was going to be a right answer!"

NinjaBoiX

OK, one more, we're all adults here. Plus, I just read the revised T&C's, I don't think we are breaking any rules by just telling bawdy jokes. My recent brush with the perma ban has me a little on edge.

WARNING: possibly offensive joke incoming!

What's better than sex with a 16 year old?

Sex with two 8 year olds.

8bit

Knows the Score
Happy Solstice! What are you doing to celebrate?

I'm hiding in the dark while trying to avoid the inevitable parallelogram of sunlight gracing the screen of my current nightmarish post-apocalyptic videogaming.

And once I'm done with Animal Crossing for the day I'll get back to The Last of Us.

Kentpaul

I'm drinking, blasting music and smoking fags. Pretty sad i have work tomorrow, Fucking wish i could get some bro's round and stay up late drinking shooting the shit.

Gaf will have to be my world tonight guys.

Court fine paid off and got a full wage today, Things are looking up.

TCRS

Banned
oh snap the guy who makes those funny abridged videos is on GAF? sweet. we've got like everyone. even a VP of SCEA.

NinjaBoiX

Sweet, my pal just finished up with my copy of TLoU.

That's my weekend sorted!

Mike, I'll probably be up for some multi next week if you want to think about setting up a clan.

Kentpaul

Sweet, my pal just finished up with my copy of TLoU.

That's my weekend sorted!

Mike, I'll probably be up for some multi next week if you want to think about setting up a clan.

Jammy gaffers, wish i had a PS.

1016038_525873210813666_742204680_n.png

Taking mad puffs of a cigarette looking at this picture and i gagged, FML

Kentpaul

I've never been to anything like it - I really can't wait.

I imagine it will be like a rough nightclub without hipsters standing around drinking WKD. Everyone just going crazy. Shit does sound like a right old good time.

Finding it hard to believe it's the summer solstice. It's impossibly grey and drizzly here right now, it's a shame because the afternoon was lovely. Then again, Ireland.

Might start a new book tonight. I picked up a few bits in the GOG sale as well, so might install one of those and fool around for a bit. I keep forgetting to buy spacebucks so I can get D&D Chronicles of Mystara.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

I'm hiding in the dark while trying to avoid the inevitable parallelogram of sunlight gracing the screen of my current nightmarish post-apocalyptic videogaming.

And once I'm done with Animal Crossing for the day I'll get back to The Last of Us.

Is that a satanic celebration?

and looooooool

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
i'm playing mgs1 and MY GURLFRIAND is plaing rayman/toy story 2.

probably gonna have a mgs marathon and do as much as the series i can on the vita (besically everything bar mgs4)
Yeah well my girlfriend is stuffed and on my bed!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
OK, one more, we're all adults here. Plus, I just read the revised T&C's, I don't think we are breaking any rules by just telling bawdy jokes. My recent brush with the perma ban has me a little on edge.

WARNING: possibly offensive joke incoming!

What's better than sex with a 16 year old?

Sex with two 8 year olds.

I actually elled oh ell. Got me :D

But yes, I hope it's clear that we are joking in our lil community clubhouse.

Evilore needs to jump in with a zinger, I would be slay.

Kentpaul

Theres a possible lurker to this thread that jumped in one time and dropped a few links to these sort of tracks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M88tYZpMYt4

I would say fuck you man lol nothing worse than that music being tainted (it was blasting when the police fucked my vibe) due to the flashing lights in my rear view when i was pished out my mind

I was well into it, please post more tracks bro

Kentpaul

I actually elled oh ell. Got me :D

But yes, I hope it's clear that we are joking in our lil community clubhouse.

Evilore needs to jump in with a zinger, I would be slay.

Evilore gave me some account saving advice when i was about to post an offensive track (pmed the dude before i posted it for some advice ), Dude saved my account.

A great guy

NinjaBoiX

"I can't stand it, I know you planned it,
I'm gonna set it straight, this Watergate,
I can't stand rocking when I'm in here,
'Cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear,"

Edit: I'm watching a Spike Jonze DVD, (Sabotage was obviously just on) it's so good! Beastie Boys, Dino Jr, The Breeders, Weezer, The Chemical Bros, Bjork, aah, goodness! This tune has just jumped out for a certain member's delectation.

For you to bop to Kent:

Fatlip - What's Up Fatlip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom