• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviyoung

Banned
WARNING: possibly offensive joke incoming!

What's better than sex with a 16 year old?

Sex with two 8 year olds.

Oh come on, this is a just a version of the far superior 'what's the best thing about fucking 21 year olds?'

And vodka and bolognese? What? I demand the science.

So after work today a bunch of us went to the zoo. London Zoo do this Zoo Lates thing through June and July, no under 18's allowed and they serve alcohol.

I just got home after drinking lots of Pimms and seeing lots of cute animals, bought a crate of fosters and ordered a kebab.

Does life get any better than this? And can I really pass for a girl after all that beer and kebabness?

SteveWD40

So after work today a bunch of us went to the zoo. London Zoo do this Zoo Lates thing through June and July, no under 18's allowed and they serve alcohol.

I just got home after drinking lots of Pimms and seeing lots of cute animals, bought a crate of fosters and ordered a kebab.

Does life get any better than this? And can I really pass for a girl after all that beer and kebabness?

Nothing more feminine than a girl who is comfortable having a beer and a kebab.

NinjaBoiX

Tomboys are cool, it's best of both worlds.

Hot Tomboys?

B0wld.gif

(Another stolen gif. I'm shameless.)

Best kind of girl (aside from Notts lass :p)! And yeah, you might want to put a lock and key when Ninja comes over. xD

daviyoung

Banned

Nice! Just got back from it too, we were too late for the gorillas and giraffes but the zoo is awesome at that time. Felt like a festival.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
HELLO, BRITGAF.

Apparently you've been linking to my videos and stuff. Thanks for that, you handsome devils.

I'm off to make some more. BYEEE!

Hello pal!

Please fill in the census in the OP! We're a welcoming bunch and it's always good to know eachother a little bit

also, I have just realised YOU MUST BE THE GUY WHO NARRATES HOW IT'S MADE

NinjaBoiX

I'm high as a kite, super strong blue cheese has knocked me for six.

Watching bullshit music tv, "Whadda Man" by Salt & Pepper is on at the minute, it's pretty funky.

I'm fucked and the bloke is making me watch The Deer Hunter.

I am not enjoying it.

Luckily he's going to bed so I can put what the fuck I like on and have a sneaky cig

NinjaBoiX

I'm fucked and the bloke is making me watch The Deer Hunter.
Boring ass movie man. What's with that hour long wedding scene at the start? Meh.
Paramore is on Kerrang right now - I'm thinking of you Ninja
tumblr_lfpk3bK8Pf1qc650d.gif

gonna destroy TLOU tomorrow, fucking day off, so excited
iB7eOKJV9AMH.gif

Me too! A spot of housework, dodge into town for some clobber, go see poppa bear for his birthday (on Thursday gone, I'm a terrible son) come home, cook some nice food, knock up a few spliffs, then get cracking with TLoU.

Then next week me, you and Mike are going to clan up and go kick ass and take some names.

But for now, I have rain pitter-pattering on my window, warm fresh sheets, and the weekend to nerd the fuck out. Happy days.

Night night BritChums.

You must work with some pretty chilled out people, I wish the guys I worked with where that cool.

I am changing jobs soon so fingers crossed I end up somewhere that does cool shit.

SteveWD40

Mornng. Just wanted to chime in and say that "struggle snuggle" made me do a proper Sid James laugh and is now entering my vocabulary.

Going to a house warming BBQ tonight and it's fucking raining...

This is far to early to be up on Saturday morning when you've been heavily drinking on Friday night. But I promised my sister I'd Skype her, and now she's not even answering! How rude.

Mr. Sam

Skype makes me feel weird. Video-calling is for the future, for Total Recall or Aliens, not for the present.

Am I the only one who doesn't bother posting in a thread if it's grown past a couple of pages long (with obvious exceptions)?

Skype makes me feel weird. Video-calling is for the future, for Total Recall or Aliens, not for the present.

Yeah but when your family is on the other side of the planet, it's the only way of seeing them.

So what's this about Gaf? May have to turn the pc on to take a look

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
woah gais we livin in da footar. Iz weeeeeed.

ahem

Wet Saturday! You know what that means. Vidya games!! Gonna chig on with some Uncharted 3 today and maybe play a bit more State of Decay even though I played it pretty much all night yesterday. Ahh thanks British summer, now I don't feel bad about being a lazy nerd.

afoni

Banned
So what's the average age in this place? Based on avatars, Mikeside is about 23 and Musha most likely 21. Tashbrooke is probably about 16 based on the teenage angst and STIs. Hayley Williams avatars also seem pretty mid-teeny.

Am I close?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom