• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

So what's the average age in this place? Based on avatars, Mikeside is about 23 and Musha most likely 21. Tashbrooke is probably about 16 based on the teenage angst and STIs. Hayley Williams avatars also seem pretty mid-teeny.

Am I close?

I'm 26, Musha is probably going to blow you for calling her 21 and Tash is 16 and 3/4, thankyouverymuch.

LukeTim

So what's the average age in this place? Based on avatars, Mikeside is about 23 and Musha most likely 21. Tashbrooke is probably about 16 based on the teenage angst and STIs. Hayley Williams avatars also seem pretty mid-teeny.

Am I close?

I'd be interested to know the average age myself.

I'm 24... but I think that makes me a youngster around here...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Am I close?

We did this a week ago actually. Average age seems about 27. Musha will love you for your estimate. NinjaBox is ageless. I think he might be 86.

Chinner

Banned

Am I close?

no. tash is about 17, mike is about 26 and musha is in her early 40s.

I'm 35, since we're doing ages.

Dude what? I thought you were like 22, hahaha.

Moving house today BritGAF. :( I'm excited but the only issue is that my room is still currently occupied by a student who is staying there until the last day of his rent, so I have to sleep in my mate's room. -.-

Jordan

I'm currently say downstairs with the rents for the first time in ages. Watching rallycross, I really need to do this at least once in my life.

If we are doing ages again, I'm 21, 22 next month (link to Taylor Swift - 22 here)

8bit

Knows the Score
ill get past this cunting part eventually

so no.

Is it
the Winter season
? I turned that off in frustration last night.

He's stuck in the
hotel, trying to find the key card to get past that door where you also have to turn on the generator.

Oh OK, this is what I did:

Go up, grab all of the collectables before activating the generator. Then switch it on, wait for the bloater to fall in the water and run like hell.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
mike got it

my ps3 has been ripped out of its cubby hole and put in the naughty corner, because im not getting that stressed on my god damn day off

Mikeside

Is it
the Winter season
? I turned that off in frustration last night.

Oh OK, this is what I did:

Go up, grab all of the collectables before activating the generator. Then switch it on, wait for the bloater to fall in the water and run like hell.

I fucking hate those guys

Suairyu

Banned
The amount of wasted space in this new style is doing my head in. Can't read as much at a glance as you could before. Everything's too big.

Other than that, it looks very visually pleasing. It's just a shame it's less useable.

NinjaBoiX

The amount of wasted space in this new style is doing my head in. Can't read as much at a glance as you could before. Everything's too big.

Other than that, it looks very visually pleasing. It's just a shame it's less useable.
m.gaf now works and is just as it was.

I'm good.

Finally made it on to the pc after having to delay my drinking to go to ikea and tesco.

EviLore, if you're reading this, we don't like the new logo font.

Other than that it looks ok, will just take some getting used to like any change.

Damn, now I want mac and cheese, who mentioned that?

ERMAHGERD, new layout. I quite like it, but I agree that the text is a bit too big. I thought GAF would never change. Only used the mobile site a few times, but it seemed fine when I was using it.

I'm 25 BTW.

NinjaBoiX

All the issues you guys are having could be easily solved by coming over to the light side of the force. (m.gaf)

Scalable text, OG logo, no wasted space.

Plus, it's just much more attractively laid out, GAFdark is an option if you're that way inclined, embedded YT links that you can watch right off the page, it's like GAF 2.0.

Yeah after using it today I'm starting to dislike how spread out everything is.

Just finished Journey. Fantastic game? Experience? Trip? It was somewhere between those, awesome nontheless.

Mikeside

Finally made it on to the pc after having to delay my drinking to go to ikea and tesco.

EviLore, if you're reading this, we don't like the new logo font.

Other than that it looks ok, will just take some getting used to like any change.

Damn, now I want mac and cheese, who mentioned that?

Dean mentioned it on Facebook.

All the issues you guys are having could be easily solved by coming over to the light side of the force. (m.gaf)

Scalable text, OG logo, no wasted space.

Plus, it's just much more attractively laid out, GAFdark is an option if you're that way inclined, embedded YT links that you can watch right off the page, it's like GAF 2.0.

Can you use m. on a PC? everytime I try it just reverts back

As close to a religious experience I think I've ever had.

Yeah, I played Journey not knowing about the co-op thing. I had a guy with me the whole time and I was never sure if he was an AI or an actual person. It was amazing when
the massive snakes were attacking and we were panicking trying to save each other.
Then I lost
him at the end when you fall down dead. He never turned up in heaven :(

NinjaBoiX

As close to a religious experience I think I've ever had.
All the superlative praise is utterly justified in hindsight. I remember reading all the "transcendent/magical/life-affirming" talk and I must admit, I was rolling my eyes.

But goddamn, I'm not going to lie, the last 20 minutes I was sitting mouth agape, a solitary tear rolling down my cheek. It was beautiful man, seriously, I'm not ashamed to say it choked me up.

Mikeside

All the superlative praise is utterly justified in hindsight. I remember reading all the "transcendent/magical/life-affirming" talk and I must admit, I was rolling my eyes.

But goddamn, I'm not going to lie, the last 20 minutes I was sitting mouth agape, a solitary tear rolling down my cheek. It was beautiful man, seriously, I'm not ashamed to say it choked me up.

Yep, I had actual, literal tears on my face at the end of Journey.

Dean mentioned it on Facebook.

Ah right, that would be it then.

The in-laws gave us a massive awesome casserole pot, so the bloke is cooking lamb n stuff in it. All I've done today is drink beer, moan in ikea and tesco, drink more beer and been on the pc while he's being a domestic godess. At what point did our roles reverse? Still I'm not complaining. Being a bloke is so much fun.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Alpha Protocol is painful to play. There is a good game in there somewhere but it's buried in a mountain of shit. I want to like this game. I want to enjoy it, but the game is fighting me the whole time. And it just froze when I tried to turn on a TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom