• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moka

My website suddenly seems to have gone down. I hate troubleshooting. Why do things just randomly go wrong all the time?

Edit: OK, something really freaky is going on, as far as I know, there's hardly any traffic to my site.

t24j0IO.png

I THINK I'M BEING DDOSed.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I remember I used to put Hula Hoops on my fingers and eat em off there. Can't do that anymore, fingers are too fat.

hula hoops and cheese are the reason i got fat as a child, i was a skinny little runt untill i discovered those fuckers

Mikeside

The only truly cool phone was the candlestick.

It was ALL about the Nokia 3330. I had one of those in secondary school & people were so jelly.

It got nicked after about 3 weeks, though :(

Taking the shortest break ever - Hoping to be done at work by 3.

We'll see.

Baleoce

It was ALL about the Nokia 3330. I had one of those in secondary school & people were so jelly.

It got nicked after about 3 weeks, though :(

Taking the shortest break ever - Hoping to be done at work by 3.

We'll see.

I had a 3310 xD That shit was so durable.. also, snake.

Gregorn

The first phone I bought was an iphone5, before then I just had any of my old sisters ones. I never really needed my own because I never went out.

Suairyu

Banned
ugh being kicked out of the office at 5pm

I GOT AMERICANS TO CALL DAMNIT

Now I'll have to use my mobile and wait 30 days for the reimbursement...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My first phone was a Nokia 3510i. Polyphonic ringtones and crazy laminating sides!

I thought I was the bee's knees when I worked out that I could make a wallpaper and upload it to my Geocities acocunt and then download it onto my phone via WAP.

I lived quite a long way from school so it was mostly used to contact my parents. Using payphones was getting a bit of a headache.

You know, the office today has been brilliant. As the university has been mostly shut so no canteen, we've had a little kettle and mugs, brought in hot cross buns, and absolutely no one has been bugging us popping in the office or on the phone. So peaceful.

SKINNER!

Banned
He sells shirts more than he scores, he will be at some club or other til his teeth fall out.

Not even Michael Jordan has that star appeal...or maybe he did but he was sensible enough to call it quits instead of milking it.

lol at Mark Kermode saying that the new GI Joe movie is "another movie based on a game". Take those dorky stupid glasses off man!

Danj

Hey, is it worth including our Steam names/Gamertags/PSN names/etc. in here as well as the other stuff the OP asks for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom