• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3318-1.jpg

This badboy with the portable speakers was the shit

No joke, I still use this as my regular mobile phone. If I didn't have a Touch I'd definitely have upgraded by now, but there's still something about this phone that makes me want to have it around for a little while longer. It also helps that you can drop this on the ground without threating about it getting damaged. Durable son of a bitch.

That thread EviLore made on gaming side about Bioshock Infinite and how it shouldn't be a shooter is a pretty dangerous place for me. I have problems with his opinions and I really can't be bothered voicing them, because I know I'll end up being a sarcastic dickhead about it and get myself banned.

Urges. They're everywhere.

You're still covered in sprinkled AAA game hype and fairy dust, wait a month or two for it to wear off and you'll discover he actually did indeed make solid points.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

noffles

Banned
You're still covered in sprinkled AAA game hype and fairy dust, wait a month or two for it to wear off and you'll discover he actually did indeed make solid points.

I've already criticised Infinite for some of the stuff it does. Claiming it should be a different genre is just beyond silly.

Suairyu

Banned
A BritGAF round of applause for phisheep's continued documentation and translation of Tim Langdell's legal flailings!

tumblr_m0ezjyzOXl1rpz28yo1_500.gif

There are more, uh, NSFW images that come up if you google image search "applause" with the "animated" filter on. I didn't realise it had a second meaning...

SKINNER!

Banned
Why are members of BritGAF trying to anger the forum gods? His wrath will show no mercy!

3dcqj8D.jpg

EDIT: Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the assumption that Britgaf generally are ok with mods (even Mumei) but shit on 'Lore because he skipped the UK during his Eurotrip.

PJV3

Did you notice how he avoided Blighty on his recent European tour, he is like Mel Gibson.

Bollocks, you've added it to your post.

Evilore had to rush home quickly to take care of Gaf related business. He didn't intend on missing us out, and I'm sure he'll be certain to drop in during his next travels.

RIGHT EVIL?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
A BritGAF round of applause for phisheep's continued documentation and translation of Tim Langdell's legal flailings!

There are more, uh, NSFW images that come up if you google image search "applause" with the "animated" filter on. I didn't realise it had a second meaning...
4G0Czes.gif

Yes they are truly a great read. And I didn't get any NSFW images. If you have 'personal results' turned on then you might have just outed yourself there buddy.

Suairyu

Banned
4G0Czes.gif

Yes they are truly a great read. And I didn't get any NSFW images. If you have 'personal results' turned on then you might have just outed yourself there buddy.
"Did get any NSFW images" but then you post an image that is exactly what I was describing shows up under a search... You've been double-cross outed, Jackben!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
In the steam sales

Hitman 1/2/3 are 1.50

absolution is 5

gta4 with all dlc is 7 quid or the complete pack for 8.74 (all games but not gta 4 dlcs)

Thought id pass that on ^_^

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Did get any NSFW images" but then you post an image that is exactly what I was describing shows up under a search... You've been double-cross outed, Jackben!
Take that and rewind it back. Lil' Jon got the beat that make your booty go (smack)

Hystzen

We already knew.

We knew it was coming but it's everybody laughing during conference that is worrying. UE is used by pretty much every major AAA game but hey got the good old defense of people dont buy Nintendo products for 3rd party games (then moan on forums when they don't get a 3rd party game)

noffles

Banned
We knew it was coming but it's everybody laughing during conference that is worrying. UE is used by pretty much every major AAA game but hey got the good old defense of people dont buy Nintendo products for 3rd party games (then moan on forums when they don't get a 3rd party game)

Was UE3 on Wii?

Suairyu

Banned
Call with Canadian man done.

Now the weekend can actually begin.

I want a holiday. Need to run away to the Lake District or somewhere lacking in phones, internet and people.

If I had the conviction to join a religious order or the strength to become a mountain man, I seriously would right now.

Hystzen

Was UE3 on Wii?

The Wii was non HD console, Wii U is HD and with claims they getting 3rd party support due to improving relationships. I expected a UE4 scaled down for Wii U as most games prob won't use all its potential for its games that seems unlikely at moment which is odd. Also conflicting reports from DICE about frostbie3 engine being unable to run on Wii U even though it can run on PS3/Xbawx.

Suairyu

Banned
The Wii was non HD console, Wii U is HD and with claims they getting 3rd party support due to improving relationships. I expected a UE4 scaled down for Wii U as most games prob won't use all its potential for its games that seems unlikely at moment which is odd. Also conflicting reports from DICE about frostbie3 engine being unable to run on Wii U even though it can run on PS3/Xbawx.
If Nintendo wanted 3rd party support, they wouldn't released another console that was an entire generation behind again.

3rd parties just don't see the value there for their typical consumers.

And with Nintendo mis-managing things to the extent it has resulted in one of the worst launches in living memory, they're not really seeing the value there for their casual Imagine Babies/Ponies/Minigames consumers, either.

It's funny because the WiiU doesn't run any of those things yet, either!

noffles

Banned
Eh, I've always bought Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. I'll end up buying a Ps4 down the line at some point.

No chip off of my shoulder.

Jordan

Has anyone seen Santa Pod? I've been invited Monday, it sounds really cool and am actually looking forward to it... That and the fact of being driven their in a new Audi A5 3 Litre TDI...

Was just wondering if anyone had been and could provide an insight of what it's like?

Reknoc

Poor Wii U, you just wanted to be one of the guys, but in the end you're just another modern Nintendo system. We'll buy you to play Nintendo games and love you for it but you'll never be a main console.

Game development is cutthroat these days, shit is too expensive to fuck around with gak platforms that aren't selling.

The brutal dumping of the Wii U has been eye opening for even this cynical asshole though.

Has anyone seen Santa Pod? I've been invited Monday, it sounds really cool and am actually looking forward to it... That and the fact of being driven their in a new Audi A5 3 Litre TDI...

Was just wondering if anyone had been and could provide an insight of what it's like?

I've been to Santa Pod a few times. It's awesome, really loud cars go really fast.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Eh, I've always bought Nintendo consoles for Nintendo games. I'll end up buying a Ps4 down the line at some point.

No chip off of my shoulder.
I'm currently trying to empty out my friendlist because it is full. Sent a note out to see who is still active in Swapnote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom