• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should just do it like.

I'm against it, for no valid reason really. It just feels like succumbing to "the man", feeding FB's info machine. I know that's a bit lame, and basically me yelling at clouds, but there is something a little unnerving about them having carte blanche with a sizeable portion of the population's personal details.

I dunno, it just seems like another timesink too, like one isn't enough!

I'll probably get around to it at some point, just as soon as I get down off my high horse.

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!

I should just do it like.

I'm against it, for no valid reason really. It just feels like succumbing to "the man", feeding FB's info machine. I know that's a bit lame, and basically me yelling at clouds, but there is something a little unnerving about them having carte blanche with a sizeable portion of the population's personal details.

I dunno, it just seems like another timesink too, like one isn't enough!

I'll probably get around to it at some point, just as soon as I get down off my high horse.

Most companies have tons of data on you. Going off the latest revelations so does the NSA. Not that you shouldn't be careful, and not that Facebook doesn't keep a large variety in one account, but if you take that approach with most things you'd sign up to nothing on the internet, or IRL.

NinjaBoiX

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!

All of the cool kids have Facebooks and there's exclusive Mikeside DLC when you sign up to a Facebook account.

Most companies have tons of data on you. Going off the latest revelations so does the NSA. Not that you shouldn't be careful, and not that Facebook doesn't keep a large variety in one account, but if you take that approach with most things you'd sign up to nothing on the internet, or IRL.
I CAN'T HEAR YOU GUYS OVER ALL THE SHOUTING, THESE FUCKING CLOUDS, GRRR!

I know guys, I know. I'll get around to it. Tash has been asking too. I'm just being a cantankerous luddite.

I'll "poke" you guys (right?) when I've made the account.

Edit: Suairyu, I'm playing TLoU this weekend too.

Aww Yiss.

popcorn.gif

I CAN'T HEAR YOU GUYS OVER ALL THE SHOUTING, THESE FUCKING CLOUDS, GRRR!

I know guys, I know. I'll get around to it. Tash has been asking too. I'm just being a cantankerous luddite.

I'll "poke" you guys (right?) when I've made the account.

Edit: Suairyu, I'm playing TLoU this weekend too.

Aww Yiss.

popcorn.gif

I can't *get* into TLOU.

NinjaBoiX

The last week or so, since Suairyu got his duck avatar back, he's a new man.

You could say he's "come out of his shell".

*bazooples*

Probably just read a bit tonight. I've only read Hawkeye and Avengers Arena from my comics this week (both great, as usual). Debating starting a new book.

I'm slogging my way through the first Iron Druid Chronicles book at the minute. It's decent in a schlocky, Dresden Files-esque kind of way and I appreciate all the Irish names and references (mostly accurate). The main character takes Crazy Prepared to a ridiculous level though.

Suairyu

Banned
The last week or so, since Suairyu got his duck avatar back, he's a new man.

You could say he's "come out of his shell".

*bazooples*
Nothing has changed whatsoever.

The thought of a GAFer seeing my face is disconcerting though. I may end up needing to kill Mike.

Suairyu

Banned
Okay so Mike, I checked my diary - I may be in another continent then doing TV things with famous people. It's not really confirmed yet, but I have kept it penciled. I'll have to let you know nearer the time. If anyone else wants to buy off you in the mean time, I say let them.

Just saw MoS, god damn Cavill, so well cast.
Agreed. Pity the film was shit.

Hystzen

for people who finished Last Of Us

how far from end is the Hotel (part that was always soon during E3 demos) guessing it near end

Mikeside

Okay so Mike, I checked my diary - I may be in another continent then doing TV things with famous people. It's not really confirmed yet, but I have kept it penciled. I'll have to let you know nearer the time. If anyone else wants to buy off you in the mean time, I say let them.

Cool, well even if somebody else goes for it, come along if you can - I'm sure tickets will be available for a good long while :)

I - I think Mike has stood me up?

Muahahah, you suffered my revenge on ALL WOMEN EVERYWHERE.
But then you kicked my butt at superheroesfighting3, so I guess me and the female gender are even for now.

Update for anyone (nobody) interested:
Casey STILL didn't seem to understand it was a date with romantic intent. Despite my blatant upfront attitude.
I told her it was, she told me she's not really interested but we should still go to dinner sometime.

NEXT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom