• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
It was good England Kent, just like I used to could when I was a children.

Reading back my post a few times I'm convinced it makes sense in a weird way.

I don't want my experience ruined when i play the game ruined at all.

Having 2 grams of this nootropic smart drug to make sure my tired brain makes no more mistakes tonight!

20130628_232910.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
Okay yes The Last Of Us is great. Still kinda Naughty Dog's trademark linearity mind, but the encounters are much more dynamic than Uncharted.

Feel like a complete twat fucking up the stealth though. Need to get a touch more patient.

Hystzen

Only thing pissing me off about last of us is Ai partners they can be fucking idiots. The first time encounter soldiers and have to stealth Tess kept standing in plain view alerting them and in cue fucking me in ass hard.

SKINNER!

Banned
Birmingham New Street Station got renovated. Didn't look this white and futuristic the last time I was here.

It's not just my ps3 - everyone's TLOU spends ages loading when you start it up, right?

Not really. Only time I've ever come across a crazy load time sequence was during
The snowy blizzard stage with Ellie
where I died and then spend a good minute and a half watching gold flakes before the last save checkpoint popped up.

SteveWD40

Birmingham New Street Station got renovated. Didn't look this white and futuristic the last time I was here..

It needed it, They are doing Manchester Victoria right now as well, which is a million miles away from Piccadilly now, which has (on the balcony level) Carluccios and Yo fucking Sushi! I could have a night out in the station tbh.

Suairyu

Banned
First time you start it up yeah. And then everything loads up fast, such as when you die in game and have to redo a level.
Yeah, when I start the game up. Spend 15 seconds watching the gold spores, then about a minute as the loading percentage slowly fills up. Loading is instant once in the game session.

Mikeside

Yeah, when I start the game up. Spend 15 seconds watching the gold spores, then about a minute as the loading percentage slowly fills up. Loading is instant once in the game session.

Yep, same for me.

That first scene is probably one of the best 'oh shit the apocalypse is happening' scenes I've experienced in any medium.

Kentpaul

Yep, same for me.

That first scene is probably one of the best 'oh shit the apocalypse is happening' scenes I've experienced in any medium.

More last of us spoilers!

At this rate you guys are just betting summarising major plot details and sending them to me in a PM.

Hystzen

most threads on gaming fall into idiocy.

the Developers you hate has posts about publishers all time because it too hard to tell difference when you can seem cool typing EA .

afoni

Banned
most threads on gaming fall into idiocy.

the Developers you hate has posts about publishers all time because it too hard to tell difference when you can seem cool typing EA .

I almost made a post in that thread citing Squenix, just because they've slacked as a developer thanks to them finding success in publishing. I ended up not bothering because I didn't see the point of the discussion.

Apart from some threads, gaming side is just people walking in and posting something without reading. There's zero potential for conversation most of the time.

NinjaBoiX

Wow, I really enjoyed that dude, cool jam. I loved the echoing filter on the lead riff, it all goes a bit "foals" at 3:04, that high pitched chiming riff really reminded me of them.

You're drummer got some skills too bro, nice lilting rhythm with little fills and flourishes thrown in with imagination and panache.

Thumbs up Jed, very nice!

8bit

Knows the Score
I hated those bastards when I lived there, Orange Walk day was guaranteed violence in the streets and smashed up shops day in Pollok & Cardonald.

Kentpaul

I hated those bastards when I lived there, Orange Walk day was guaranteed violence in the streets and smashed up shops day in Pollok & Cardonald.

Every other house in my area has union jack flags hanging out the window, This is a heavy protestant area, So its been pretty calm. I think anyway, i only heard some shouting earlier then again its a Saturday night.

No coppers or riot vans have been in the area with sirens (My flat overlooks the main road

Next week is the big one too. Cant be annoyed with this shit.

I get butterflies when i hear the big battle drums from a distance getting closer. Its so surreal.

NinjaBoiX

Howdy trabsnip, nice to see you around our parts! What a specific question, I'm intrigued. Sorry, I can't help you though, not sure who that would be in here.

Howdy trabsnip, nice to see you around our parts! What a specific question, I'm intrigued. Sorry, I can't help you though, not sure who that would be in here.
hah you sound like a very nice npc-townsperson in some action-adventure or rpg
hm okay, thanks. feel free to tell me if someone shows up

NinjaBoiX

hah you sound like a very nice npc-townsperson in some action-adventure or rpg
hm okay, thanks. feel free to tell me if someone shows up
Oh, how nice of you to say fair maiden. I'll be sure to inform the town crier of your inquiry, I'll send a PM raven should we hear word.

Safe travels young wanderer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom