• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

i1HBqeJzII1tG.png

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I leave for a few days and this thread falls off the front page?

I'm not angry at you guys

I'm just disappointed

Did anybody miss me

I just declined what may have been the best opportunity into journalism that I'll ever get.

Not sure how I feel right now, but I'm pretty sure I can't really talk about it either. I just needed to say it somewhere that's basically anonymous.

Shit.

I was going to ask what was the deal breaker, but I guess not. I'm sure you'll find something you want eventually.

SKINNER!

Banned
Sorry darling, you lost me there. Worried about what?

This confused me too. Nothing wrong being being on your own and making new friends at a bar. Or even taking part in a sports club or weekend volunteer work. I love doing shit like travelling on my own. Beats having to waste time convincing friends to come along and shit.

Lol Don. We missed Moore when he left MS. I certainly won't be missing you... well, maybe a little.

NinjaBoiX

Nice to see you back Tash!

this time i was holding both nas and kaynes hands!
"And wouldn't change by the chains or the game or the fame,
When he came in the game he made his own lane,
Now all I need is y'all to pronounce my name,
It's Kanye, but some of my plaques, they still say Kayne,"

NinjaBoiX

gonna watch/listen to the xx at glastonbury again. Much better than the Mumford and sons headline act.
I watched the Arctic Monkeys on Sunday, so good!

I watched The Avengers last night, not so good....

Edit:And yes, Mumford (we have like three musical ideas that were running into the ground) & Sons are the pits. So fucking dull and irritating.

Ashes

Banned
Can't believe how much more polished the Arctic Monkeys were this time round. Near enough master class.
Though he's gonna have to pay for the happy birthday song rights. :p

jimbor

Banned
I just declined what may have been the best opportunity into journalism that I'll ever get.

Not sure how I feel right now, but I'm pretty sure I can't really talk about it either. I just needed to say it somewhere that's basically anonymous.

Shit.

Daily Mirror are hiring in both Manchester and London. Manc land has the trainee roles.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Say what you will about the man, but at least he wasn't as boring as Reggie. I mean, he was still pretty boring, but it wasn't Reggie-boring, so the kid did alright.
But Reggie got some employees to make him a house in Animal Crossing that he could pretend was his own and keeps saying "My body is ready" every waking moment of the day!

Sadetar

This confused me too. Nothing wrong being being on your own and making new friends at a bar. Or even taking part in a sports club or weekend volunteer work. I love doing shit like travelling on my own. Beats having to waste time convincing friends to come along and shit.
I am not 100% convinced that he/she was referring to someone being alone in a bar or being on their own... But then again I didn't really manage to follow his/her train of thoughts.

That to be said I need to add that I don't generally mind travelling alone and I love meeting new people.

And what comes to people, UK was absolutely smashing place, especially Liverpool. Random locals complimented people on daily basis and for example one of the only days when I was working on customer service in there, one man just made a poem out of me and recited it in front of everybody. That kind of nice things seemed to seriously be really common place in there: when my paper bag broke couple young lads just rushed to pick up my shopping, a lonely girl in the park came and asked me to have ice cream with her and when I was totally red and sweaty doing some jogging one man complimented that he would totally buy me a drink...

I can't even imagine those happening in Finland. When people were adorable like that, I remember just thinking that Britts are bit silly and I totally love it. I recommend UK to anybody who are in a need of boosting their ego or self confidence and I am a bit jealous to anybody who actually live there.

Morning everyone, has anybody got any spare horse tranquilisers?

Fuck knows what I've done to my neck, I'm off to the doctors this afternoon but in the meantime I'm sitting here in absolute agony.

Suairyu

Banned

Fuck knows what I've done to my neck, I'm off to the doctors this afternoon but in the meantime I'm sitting here in absolute agony.
neck muscles can be really easily tweaked/pulled without us realising. If you still have full flexion despite the pain, I reckon you'll just get told to take pain pills and to take it easy.

I mean, that's what I'd hope for, anyway.

Sadetar

Awww, poor babe. I have some really neat pain killers and I don't really need them that much anymore, since my back is starting to be slightly better.

Mikeside

What the shit.

Nobody ever wants to have an icecream with me :(

DS - neck pain is the worst :( hope you can get something strong until it subsides!

Quidam

Anyone remember a YouTube video series from a few years ago where some guys just posted compilations of lots of pretty useless, but cool tricks, they could do. Most of them were bouncing things off loads of surfaces to land in a cup or whatever, but there was one really cool one where he flicked a match against the side of a matchbox and it flew across the room into the fireplace and lit it up. I want to see that again, because it was awesome.

neck muscles can be really easily tweaked/pulled without us realising. If you still have full flexion despite the pain, I reckon you'll just get told to take pain pills and to take it easy.

I mean, that's what I'd hope for, anyway.

Awww, poor babe. I have some really neat pain killers and I don't really need them that much anymore, since my back is starting to be slightly better.

I cannot fully turn to the right and the spasms are definitely not helping.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
most obvious troll ever.

It's my running gag i like to use when i get the opportunity.

also friend is buying my car today so all my money worries are sorted ftw, STRESS FREE LIVIN GOOD

Massive attack > radiocreep

Sadetar

What the shit.

Nobody ever wants to have an icecream with me :(
Oh poor thing. If it helps at all, I totally would.

And if you need any tips, I can tell that reading a good book in a public park seems to be quite efficient.

I'd love to meet random people except I live in London and I don't want to be stabbed.
London according to my understanding was equally nice! Even the taxes stopped when you wanted to randomly cross the road.

I cannot fully turn to the right and the spasms are definitely not helping.
Have you tried doing some light exercises like lifting your shoulders in circular motion? That helped for me, when my neck was trying to murder me.

Mikeside

Oh poor thing. If it helps at all, I totally would.

And if you need any tips, I can tell that reading a good book in a public park seems to be quite efficient.

London according to my understanding was equally nice! Even the taxes stopped when you wanted to randomly cross the road.

Have you tried doing some light exercises like lifting your shoulders in circular motion? That helped for me, when my neck was trying to murder me.

I gotta try that!!!

So what was/were the highlight/s of your England Adventure?

Darren870

I think I'm going to be depressed when I see you at the meet up and you aren't actually her but the 30 year old man you say you are.

Looking at that ever changing avatar so long I've gone crazy.

Can you wear a wig?

NinjaBoiX

I bet she's a huge fan of the Ramones
Maybe, but it's also just as likely to be an affectation. That's showbiz Mike!

I don't see why not though to be honest, they're like the godfathers of punk, I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

She's pretty cool you know...
I think I'm going to be depressed when I see you at the meet up and you aren't actually her but the 30 year old man you say you are.

Can you wear a wig?
How about a hat? I often wear a hat.

(if you want to see what I look like, scroll back a few pages, last weekend I think)

Darren870

Maybe, but it's also just as likely to be an affectation. That's showbiz Mike!

I don't see why not though to be honest, they're like the godfathers of punk, I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

She's pretty cool you know...

How about a hat? I often wear a hat.

(if you want to see what I look like, scroll back a few pages, last weekend I think)

Hats are so 1990's....

Maybe I'll get one of those giant cardboard masks of her face. Then you can wear that around London.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
nw47l.gif

Right...
...for now. I can feel evil eyes on me...
emmaswoon.gif

Can you wear a wig?
So true, I still kinda hope this is all a prank and that ninja is secretly her and thats she's crazy in love with me

and the meetup will be our wedding

gifsoup, tumblr, watermarks divx....

I need to go ly dow
Enjoy ur ly dow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom