• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Driving lessons are the most boring thing known to man. That is all.

Get caught drunk in a car = no more driving for a while. Its like being free again from the shackles of the road.

Finally got enough cash to quit my job and look for another job. I'm making big steps into changing my life gaf, my old job was killing my mental health.

Who am i ? what have i become ?

Its time i went back onto minecraft and finished the great farmland of the kentpaul age

Kentpaul

2013_07_02_12_00_56.png

The island of the kentpaul council and kentpaul's personal sleeping quarters. I'm working on a canal going through the middle of it but i can't get the water to flow right through ?

Fucking water still acts like blocks are there.

defel

2013_07_02_12_00_56.png

The island of the kentpaul council and kentpaul's personal sleeping quarters. I'm working on a canal going through the middle of it but i can't get the water to flow right through ?

Fucking water still acts like blocks are there.

Make the whole tunnel 1 block deep with water then the water will flow all the way through. After that dig the blocks away and it will look good.

Thank me later

Kentpaul

Make the whole tunnel 1 block deep with water then the water will flow all the way through. After that dig the blocks away and it will look good.

Thank me later

I'l get onto it!

edit, my girlfriend better hurry her ass back with a jar of coffee, My tea just ran out.

jimbor

Banned
I fucking hated driving lessons.
Are you just starting? I think I did about 30 hours total.

I'm doing a semi-intensive course. 3 hours most days. Booked 35 hours plus the test which is next week. Wish I'd done the course over a longer period as then I could've had two hours a day, three is just yuck.

NinjaBoiX

I'm doing a semi-intensive course. 3 hours most days. Booked 35 hours plus the test which is next week. Wish I'd done the course over a longer period as then I could've had two hours a day, three is just yuck.
I did a crash course, 25 hours, 5 hours a day for five days. Man, the stress was awful.

It wasn't fun.

I needed like 10 more lessons to pass too.

Mikeside

I did a crash course, 25 hours, 5 hours a day for five days. Man, the stress was awful.

It wasn't fun.

I needed like 10 more lessons to pass too.

A crash course doesn't sound like a good idea for driving lessons... my lessons were mostly focused on not doing exactly that

we are on GAF so have to stay she wants sex

but nah prob just enjoyed talking to you and wants be friends and bitch about stuff

I guess... We went out when I was 19 and I was kind of a massive douche to her so it's weird that she's back around. Am half tempted to apologise for the whole situation but it might just make things far more awkward

NinjaBoiX

we are on GAF so have to stay she wants sex

but nah prob just enjoyed talking to you and wants be friends and bitch about stuff
Her BF probably.

Would you still be interested Mike? Rebound sex?
A crash course doesn't sound like a good idea for driving lessons... my lessons were mostly focused on not doing exactly that
I very nearly put (lol) after "crash course", but I didn't want to make the obvious joke.

;P

NinjaBoiX

If she was single? I think so. She got awesome, nerdy and hilarious in the time since we broke up. She's probably the only ex I don't actively dislike.
What a wonderful lukewarm sentiment.

Go for it dude, just act all nonchalant and chastise her poor choice in partners post-Mikeside.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'l get onto it!

edit, my girlfriend better hurry her ass back with a jar of coffee, My tea just ran out.
What mod are you using for the map widget? I wouldn't want to spoil myself with having that straight away, but once I'm fairly established in my world enough to create a compass I don't think a mini-map is too unfair.

Kentpaul

The water canal project at its worse.

2013_07_02_12_00_56.png

The dam put in place for the great canal repair of 2013

2013_07_02_16_37_33.png

The flood gates are open, ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO

2013_07_02_16_45_13.png

Broken dreams

2013_07_02_16_44_44.png

defel

The water canal project at its worse.

The dam put in place for the great canal repair of 2013

The flood gates are open, ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO

Broken dreams

lol okay so now get a water bucket and fill it up. You should only need to place a dozen water blocks or so evenly spaced in the tunnel to get it to work

you can do it kent!

Kentpaul

lol okay so now get a water bucket and fill it up. You should only need to place a dozen water blocks or so evenly spaced in the tunnel to get it to work

you can do it kent!

I'l re dam the tunnel and get to work sir!

What mod are you using for the map widget? I wouldn't want to spoil myself with having that straight away, but once I'm fairly established in my world enough to create a compass I don't think a mini-map is too unfair.

[1.5.2]ReiMinimap_v3.3_06

I just had to have it after watching some sips lets play videos. Plus gaming sucks without a mini map. I feel lost and alone with no minimap. Later tonight i will mod in craftingtable3 for all the recipes

Mikeside

What a wonderful lukewarm sentiment.

Go for it dude, just act all nonchalant and chastise her poor choice in partners post-Mikeside.

It's lukewarm and also totally unfair phrasing on my part.
She's a great girl and to be fair I have no issues with my last girlfriend - we just didn't work as a couple. The OTHER exes are all total cunts.

Definitely not going for it though. Will be a catch up and no more - I'm not comfortable hitting on somebodies with a boyfriend.

Just got back from the doctors, I have severe wry neck and my disability isn't making things easier, I've been prescribed a small dose of antidepressants as apparently they are good for pain relief.

This might have bollocksed my BritGAF meetup appearance :(

The S*n's headline today was something like "RAMADAN A DING DONG", and I thought the rest of the article was just trying to incite the "tension" it would apparently cause, but it seems there are actually people like that.

That said I am against it, in the same way I'm against Songs of Praise being on TV.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
work in half an hour, did my workout and had a nice bit of gammon with chips, beans and mushrooms..

Feeling pretty neutral right now

I missed you! Where have you been?

How does one clear one's head then, got any secrets for us?

Just arrrooound...

I just needed some time off, I was super grumpy and my angry level was getting close to Level meadows, I wanted to take it out on GAF, and that would be a bad move...

Secrets?

None of those, just unwanted mental tension that has subsided for now

Mikeside

Just got back from the doctors, I have severe wry neck and my disability isn't making things easier, I've been prescribed a small dose of antidepressants as apparently they are good for pain relief.

This might have bollocksed my BritGAF meetup appearance :(

Ah dude that sucks - I hope you feel better
Like I said before, there'll be other meets in the not too distant future if you miss this one

Reading this thread feels like I've taken a ride on the TARDIS six months back in time.

I'm no Dr Who fan but wouldn't you ride IN the Tardis, not ON it?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
work in half an hour, did my workout and had a nice bit of gammon with chips, beans and mushrooms..

Feeling pretty neutral right now

Just arrrooound...

I just needed some time off, I was super grumpy and my angry level was getting close to Level meadows, I wanted to take it out on GAF, and that would be a bad move...

Secrets?

None of those, just unwanted mental tension that has subsided for now

Good to hear fella :) looking forward to hanging wit ya on saturday.

Kentpaul

Love the stock trader shit in the new skins, that job looks so fucking lively. Amazing intro to the new season. Can't fucking wait to see how cook is getting on.

Glad they dropped the shitty cast from season 5,6. They just didn't hit my spot.

Mikeside

Love the stock trader shit in the new skins, that job looks so fucking lively. Amazing intro to the new season. Can't fucking wait to see how cook is getting on.

Glad they dropped the shitty cast from season 5,6. They just didn't hit my spot.

don't they change cast every 2 seasons? I only watched the first 2 so I'm not sure

f0rk

don't they change cast every 2 seasons? I only watched the first 2 so I'm not sure

They are doing the 2nd lot but grown up a bit.
It's very dumb but not as amazingly dumb as Dates is unfortunately. She learnt everything about investment banking in 1 afternoon thanks to some dude with some chalk.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

Is it really a new series? I thought it was just meant to be a collection of 1-3 mini-movie episodes showing how Effie, Cook and Cassie are getting on before they cancelled the lot thanks to the last shitty generation.

NinjaBoiX

Just watched Paranormal Activity 4. The bloke shit himself and made me turn all the lights on. What a pussy.
I'm watching Quarantine 2:Terminal on Netflix. So yeah....

My Netflix viewing consists mainly of crap horror movies, however this one is particularly poor, but isn't quite inept enough to be unintentionally amusing. It's an all round disappointment.

I should've watched Dinoshark...

NinjaBoiX

Agreed.

So far this week she's called Lee Dainton a cunt, explained how she used to powerslide her fella's Mazda, made an alluring threat to pounce on me at the meet, and called her fella a pussy.

She's even more of a dreamboat than Tash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom