• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

[
So true, I still kinda hope this is all a prank and that ninja is secretly her and thats she's crazy in love with me

and [b]the meetup will be our wedding[/b][/QUOTE]
Yeah sure, why not.

I hope you can cook and clean though Tash, 'cos you know I'm bringing home those mad stacks of 14 year old girls' pocket money.

Also, you must fite this dude IRL:

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lugzk1WXil1qewm72o1_500.jpg

Volotaire

BRitgaf quick:

At tesco online selling:

Wii Remote Plus with Wii Play motion 10£
Skyward Sword £10
Kirby Epic Yarn 10£
Sonic Colors 5£

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Yeah sure, why not.

I hope you can cook and clean though Tash, 'cos you know I'm bringing home those mad stacks of 14 year old girls' pocket money.

Also, you must not have to fight anyone, maybe hayleys father, but other than that, she's saving herself for you

I am well gd at cleanin' mayte

afoni

Banned
Max Payne 3 was a fiver in Tesco the other day. Snapped it up purely because it was a fiver.

I'm going into Tesco later on to buy leek, so I guess I'll have a look at games too.

Sadetar

I gotta try that!!!

So what was/were the highlight/s of your England Adventure?
Ah, well, the whole trip was purely awesome and my colleagues were total sweethearts. I loved Oxfrod though. Liverpool was gorgeous city as well. It is really hard to say what would have been the ultimate highlight, since I was basicly all the time enjoying myself. It was really nice to meet my Xbox friend in Oxford though. Also the poem of me was quite smashing and it doesn't really happen too often that someone would be reciting poetry to me.

Oh and what comes to the taxis in London, I don't guarantee anything. My co-workers were saying that what works for me doesn't always work for everyone. I think they were also partly blaming my chest area. It would be really interesting to test though. If you try it out, please, report the results to here as well.

Yeah I am constantly moving my neck, to be honest I don't think this has happened from sleeping funny.
Well yes, it might be something completely different. Hopefully you will see the doctor soon and that it is not anything too serious. Good luck with it.

lDY41mG.gif
...How do you do that kind of fancy gifs? I wanna do fancy gifs as well...

BRitgaf quick:

At tesco online selling:

Wii Remote Plus with Wii Play motion 10£
Skyward Sword £10
Kirby Epic Yarn 10£
Sonic Colors 5£
Damn. Why oh why I am in Finland... Oh well, at least there is around 200 arcade games in my working place that I can play during my working hours.

...And yes, I am at work at the moment and thus keep spamming this place.

Mikeside

Ah, well, the whole trip was purely awesome and my colleagues were total sweethearts. I loved Oxfrod though. Liverpool was gorgeous city as well. It is really hard to say what would have been the ultimate highlight, since I was basicly all the time enjoying myself. It was really nice to meet my Xbox friend in Oxford though. Also the poem of me was quite smashing and it doesn't really happen too often that someone would be reciting poetry to me.

Oh and what comes to the taxis in London, I don't guarantee anything. My co-workers were saying that what works for me doesn't always work for everyone. I think they were also partly blaming my chest area. It would be really interesting to test though. If you try it out, please, report the results to here as well.

Well yes, it might be something completely different. Hopefully you will see the doctor soon and that it is not anything too serious. Good luck with it.

...How do you do that kind of fancy gifs? I wanna do fancy gifs as well...

Damn. Why oh why I am in Finland... Oh well, at least there is around 200 arcade games in my working place that I can play during my working hours.

...And yes, I am at work at the moment and thus keep spamming this place.

I was just teasing because you wrote taxes not taxis :p but no... I doubt my chest area is of much interest to the taxi drivers of London :(

Sadetar

Thank you for that.

I think I just wasn't clear enough. I know how to add pictures and that kinf of things, but I meant of actually making them.

I have web cam and different programmes, but I have no idea what should I be using and how can I cut the video or anything like that. So yes, how can I actually make gifs and what programmes people are generally using to create those?

I was just teasing because you wrote taxes not taxis :p but no... I doubt my chest area is of much interest to the taxi drivers of London :(
Dammit. Hahah, thank you for making fun of a total noob. I am just going to blame the fact that this isn't my native language... I am so going to cry myself to sleep. :p

I still encourage you to try it. I want to know will it work.

Mikeside

Dammit. Hahah, thank you for making fun of a total noob. I am just going to blame the fact that this isn't my native language... I am so going to cry myself to sleep. :p

I still encourage you to try it. I want to know will it work.

Bugger. Now I feel bad.

Shorty you're holding my hand whether you want to or not. I'm at 6 months and I'm willing to force human contact on you.

I thought Musha was the only lady in the village? And Smokey's missus of course.

We had noffles to before s/he got shimelf banned.
And our new Finnish ambassador of course

Chinner

Banned
I loved the first hour.

Then when you have to play as that effeminate emo lady boy in those dull orange hexagons, it kind of loses its appeal.

big homophobic bro. raiden is generally class, hexagons own, and how kojima uses raiden is generally pretty smart.

NinjaBoiX

big homophobic bro. raiden is generally class, hexagons own, and how kojima uses raiden is generally pretty smart.
Yeah, no, not at all. I just meant that he's kind of androgynous.

Mike, who is our Finnish ambassador?

Edit: I finished MGS2 Mike. I've finished them all but MGS3.

Um, the first one is pretty good I guess...

SKINNER!

Banned
Shorty you're holding my hand whether you want to or not. I'm at 6 months and I'm willing to force human contact on you.

lol, expecting this weekend to be a lot of fun but not Breakfast Club special.

Right, steering myself out of clique territory now. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant in London for lunch?

Sadetar

Finnish ambassador Mike? Who do you mean?
I am fairly sure he was referring to me.

Hi.

Wait, did this place become less of a sausage fest?

Everything I know is wrong.
If you want, I can wear a strapon just for you.

I am nice like that.

For ease of use I guess I'd suggest GIFCam. Haven't used it myself mind since I use a complicated method for optimising file sizes that only three people in the world care about.
Hmm, that page says that "(Win XP/Vista/7/8 only)". Now I am wondering what I have at home. I need to check it, but it might be something very ancient. Thanks for the link though. I might be able to use it. Yay!

NinjaBoiX

Oh. Hi!

Is that you in your avatar? Answer with caution, I have a penchant for hot redheads. Musha has procured an attack whistle for the meet in case I pounce on her.

Mikeside

You don't mention it as much it used be nearly daily updates during the dark times

The dark times? You seriously can just tell me to shut up if I'm treating this like too much of a livejournal. I won't be offended.

Well... I might but I'll bottle it up and take it out on somebody in a supermarket or something.

I am fairly sure he was referring to me.

I was indeed! You still need to do the form in the OP

Oh. Hi!

Is that you in your avatar? Answer with caution, I have a penchant for hot redheads. Musha has procured an attack whistle for the meet in case I pounce on her.

Good going now she's going to tell the other redheads to avoid this place like the plague.

My scalp is burning like crazy since I had my shower today. It's really starting to bug me now.

In better news, so pleased Walking Dead: 400 Days is out this week. I'll probably pick up the Deadpool game tomorrow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom