• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

BritGAF, I get ever so slightly excited when I wander past a school playground at home time (or a busy bus stop with lots of school kids) with my 3DS on me, hoping for streetpasses. Is this how paedophilia begins?

become as massive star like micheal jackson nobody will care then

Smoky! If you get a chance, check out that Kona Pizza spot for me near the Pizza Hut in the city centre. I was too full to try it out after the buffet, but I've heard so many good things about it... plus it's the first one open in the UK apparently! :O

NinjaBoiX

We can share?
tumblr_lk6rdbua3r1qf3c5io1_500.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I'm not back on it in any real way, but yeah, I've had a few J's lately. It's hard to resist when I'm still getting texts from geezers daily offering me a selection of herbs 'n' spices. I'd say I buy an 8th a month or so at the moment, just for a cheeky bifter here 'n' there.

It's every bit as self-destructive and expensive as that too!

Still, I can't resist that sweet, sweet nicotine.

On the plus side I'm glad your back to enjoying life at its fullest and you gained a good tolerance break out of the relapse.

SmokyDave

Smoky! If you get a chance, check out that Kona Pizza spot for me near the Pizza Hut in the city centre. I was too full to try it out after the buffet, but I've heard so many good things about it... plus it's the first one open in the UK apparently! :O
Kona, y'say?

I must've missed that one. I'm a fan of Kona mountain bikes so I'd definitely have noticed it. I'll see if the missus fancies a slice or two on Saturday and report back.

On the plus side I'm glad your back to enjoying life at its fullest and you gained a good tolerance break out of the relapse.
Oh man, just a bit. I remember how it feels to get properly mashed now, I hadn't had that feeling for years. I'll never go back to toking habitually though, too many downsides.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Kona, y'say?

I must've missed that one. I'm a fan of Kona mountain bikes so I'd definitely have noticed it. I'll see if the missus fancies a slice or two on Saturday and report back.

Oh man, just a bit. I remember how it feels to get properly mashed now, I hadn't had that feeling for years. I'll never go back to toking habitually though, too many downsides.

I'm choking on a smoke but i can only get lemon haze at 15 quid a fucking G, I'm not buying out of pure principle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbsmIDLGONY&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg

I would to get drunk as fuck and sing this loud, Its a beast of a tune

Kona, y'say?

Ah you reminded me, I meant to ask did you watch any of the Downhill at Fort William?

SmokyDave

My bad, it's called Kono Pizza. They look like this:

trio.png
I don't know what to make of that. I'll give it a go though.
Ah you reminded me, I meant to ask did you watch any of the Downhill at Fort William?
No, and I missed Val di Sole too :(

I'm not around when Red Bull are streaming 'em, although I'm hoping to find both races available for download so I can catch up this weekend. I did check the results, and smiled a lot.

No, and I missed Val di Sole too :(

I'm not around when Red Bull are streaming 'em, although I'm hoping to find both races available for download so I can catch up this weekend. I did check the results, and smiled a lot.

Well when you do watch it keep an eye out for this dodgy looking lot

null_zps3fcef759.jpg

Oh I also met this man

null_zpsfad2f86d.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ScreenShot2013-07-03at133230_zps4c5d4e75.png

I thought I'd post a pic of passion, when I was essentially unconscious at JTourettes' BBQ

The person taking advantage of my body is eggybob, obviously

Sadetar

Mario 64 just arrived. Aw yiss.
I might need to plug in my N64 and play it a bit... Lately I have been more into NES and Xbox360. (And well, I have been playing tons of arcade games at work, but it doesn't really count.)

ScreenShot2013-07-03at133230_zps4c5d4e75.png

I thought I'd post a pic of passion, when I was essentially unconscious at JTourettes' BBQ

The person taking advantage of my body is eggybob, obviously
I might be a tad jealous.

How much is weed in Finland
How could I know... I am quite angelic and innocent little thing...

I am actually more into pimping than weed, so if you need anything on that department, just let me know.

I might need to plug in my N64 and play it a bit... Lately I have been more into NES and Xbox360. (And well, I have been playing tons of arcade games at work, but it doesn't really count.)

Ah this is the DS version. Gimped controls but I can live with it. I'm looking forward to getting a 3DS now so I can catch up on Starfox and Ocarina of Time.

I'll list the clubs followed by the club nights I attend

Electric Ballroom in Camden, Sin City
Borderline, Age of Panic and Nasin
Electroworks in Angel, Voodoo
The Garage on Holloway Road, Project Mayhem

Thank you very much! I appreciate your post. Gonna keep those in mind the next time I'm in the city.

Darren870

Thank you very much! I appreciate your post. Gonna keep those in mind the next time I'm in the city.

Totally depends on what your looking for too. I always have fun at Camden Proud. Fabric is also a good one. Egg is open till 5am and has 5 rooms of pure mayhem.

Some good ones in the west end too, but pricy to get in.

Strawberry moon usually has a lot of tourists, but its pretty wacky and they play old school music. Same with Reflex.

NinjaBoiX

Did anyone ever tell you that you have a touch of the Timmy Malletts about you? I think it's the glasses and the lopsided grimace. Wakkaday!
I used to get Justin Timberlake believe it or not. This was like 10 years ago mind, when I had the body of a temple and lustrous hair.

But, yeah, Timmy Mallet is probably closer nowadays.

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom