• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

Woah wtf happened here?

My insinuation was that Steve looked like a girl and the bloke on the left was unrelated...

Apologies if that was taken any other way

X1frxVj.jpg

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
EDITED TO BE LESS SARCASTICALLY ANTOGONISTIC EVEN THOUGH IS PROBABLY TOO LATE

here is my favourite part of my deleted post:

fish people or spider babies or soemthing.

Not really. Innocent and silly joke > butthurt steve for no good reason > everyone goes WUT.

To be fair, I thought she looked more like a sister than gf, they had a strong resembalance. Steve if you're still reading, get a DNA test before doing a baby in her, we don't want fish people or spider babies or soemthing.

Harsh but fair.

NinjaBoiX

(Coincidentally, me & Mrs S have a friend that looks a lot like Hayley and seems to play it up intentionally).
Well why wouldn't she?
I have no idea what this means.
The thread seemed like a ticking time bomb for a minute there.
Looking like Timmy Mallett is AWESOME. best way to pick up chicks in their 30s - carry around some plasters with WAKKADAY on them. Apply to boobies. Win.
4H8ern5.gif

I literally just spilled my coffee reading that!

I'll take an EP most kindly, but is there no small tees in another colour? A medium red one? Come on Jed, help me out here!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Well why wouldn't she?

The thread seemed like a ticking time bomb for a minute there.

4H8ern5.gif

I literally just spilled my coffee reading that!

I'll take an EP most kindly, but is there no small tees in another colour? A medium red one? Come on Jed, help me out here!

Should have a mid-red I think. Shall ask mr Johnny for one before saturday. Got Musha's and Shorty's. I am a bad internet friend.

SteveWD40

Hardly drama, I misread what Mike put, he explained, end of. Jed got up on his high horse with his swinger beard and waded in which made it seem worse than it was.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hardly drama, I misread what Mike put, he explained, end of. Jed got up on his high horse with his swinger beard and waded in which made it seem worse than it was.

Fuck you man, it's a hipster beard not a swinger beard. And my horse is high because he has trouble sleeping, doesn't make him a bad horse at all.

I just can't not poke a hornet's nest. I see someone spit the dummy and my immediate reaction is to push them further. It's a sickness.

edit: and waaaaaaaait a sec, you're the one that spat the dummy and removed all pics in record time. My horse might be a drug addict but I can take a joke (like my life abloobloobloo). Anyway, enough Colombu double takes, I'm done being an arsehole for the day, promise.

As long as nobody is upset then I'm all good.

I'm upset you BASTARD. Nobody is praising my Dave photoshop skills. That's BGBW level right there.

SteveWD40

Fuck you man, it's a hipster beard not a swinger beard. And my horse is high because he has trouble sleeping, doesn't make him a bad horse at all.

I just can't not poke a hornet's nest. I see someone spit the dummy and my immediate reaction is to push them further. It's a sickness.

I freely admit I was an easy target, I had about 3 hours sleep so am cranky as fuck. Fact is you have to know when to admit you were wrong, it's a rare internet gift I posses.

You still have a swinger beard.

Mikeside

I'm upset you BASTARD. Nobody is praising my Dave photoshop skills. That's BGBW level right there.

Sorry bud - I assumed it was an undoctored photo. I can't see the pixels :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I freely admit I was an easy target, I had about 3 hours sleep so am cranky as fuck. Fact is you have to know when to admit you were wrong, it's a rare internet gift I posses.

You still have a swinger beard.

Hmm, perhaps with this beard I can fuck some saggy sundamaged 50 year olds...

Actually, this is the main thing that stops me looking into these things more carefully, I don't want some freakily tanned retiree in a leopard print thong banging my hot mrs.

Sadetar

I'm glad that I'm not the only one, I stop posting for roughly 24 hours and the thread is unrecognizable.

Edit: Caught up now!
We are very proud of you.

...Why I by the way feel like I should also apology someone for something?

I am very sorry.

Ah, I feel instantly better.

I nearly posted a photo of me caked heavily in Halloween makeup just now, but all of this drama has warded me off.

Shame.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
(shouted in a very lukeskywalkerish way)

How fucking huge is that dude's pocket that his arm is all the way in there?! It looks like he's going right for the gonads.

wtf is that guy doing in the back

Totally beating off to the shimmering of mah booty.

Ooh babe.

My place or yours?

I'm pretty partial to my place. :p

Ok, now I feel like a retard.

Who/what is Notts Lass?

Details, details, details...

Like said before, I am sure we are able to discuss about it and share.

Haha, like Ninja said, she hails from Nottingham and we've been seeing each other for awhile now. Awesome, awesome girl who essentially owns my shiny ass. :3

Donkey you have a nice ass, the pills are making me type that.

I'm pretty sure it's your heart that is doing so. Thank you. ;)

Sadetar

My smile is probably cuter.
I most likely agree with you, since I am not a big fan of my own. Hahaha, when I was eight my best friend told me that my eyes look really Chinese when I smile and that I have a thin upper lip. Still crying myself to sleep, you know.

Hahah, thanks dear. You made my day!

I was just playing around and testing is GifCam really idiot proof - it is.

Alluring and playful gif Sadetar, I like.
Awwww, thank you love. I am here to please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom