• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadetar

Ah this is the DS version. Gimped controls but I can live with it. I'm looking forward to getting a 3DS now so I can catch up on Starfox and Ocarina of Time.
I haven't never got that kind of fancy DS thingies. I just have the normal big consoles... since the size does matter.

Haha, "work".
Yeah, work.
naama9.jpg

220943_343142029113469_1642066192_o.jpg

Yall love my flat top
We do. ^___^

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I was referring to the fact Mike insinuated my gf looked like a guy.

Either way, adiós :)

Noooooo, he was joking that you were the gf and asked who the chap on the left was. Our left. aka you.

If you throw your toys out of the pram and do a Meadows after a perfectly harmless joke then you are not the cool daddio that we all thought you were. And that would be a shame. You would have to give back the Burt Reynolds avatar for starters.

SmokyDave

I'm clearing my throat and tapping the bowl of my pipe, whilst one of my eyebrows gradually rises. That means shit's about to get serious.

...well, OK, it doesn't actually mean that, but I want to live out my 'Cranky History Teacher' fantasies and you lot seem like you need a firm hand.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I'm jumping on minecraft for a HUGE adventure guys. Got my massive attack album on and boat built in minecraft ready to be used.

Going to be on the water for days before i shore up and mine far away. I'm excited guys. Shit is gaming at its finest.

INDIE GAMES > all

NinjaBoiX

I'm clearing my throat and tapping the bowl of my pipe, whilst one of my eyebrows gradually rises. That means shit's about to get serious.

...well, OK, it doesn't actually mean that, but I want to live out my 'Cranky History Teacher' fantasies and you lot seem like you need a firm hand.
Dave, Jed said I look like Timmy Mallet. Now the validity of this statement is hard to question, but the pain is most certainly real.

I don't want your stinking PFG tee now Jed, shove it up your arse!

Darren870

Dropped one of my beers and the cap came off. Meh guess I better drink it now otherwise it will go bad in the fridge.

Such a shame!

Can drink is as the drama unfolds!

afoni

Banned
I nearly posted a photo of me caked heavily in Halloween makeup just now, but all of this drama has warded me off.

Shame.

Mikeside

Woah wtf happened here?

My insinuation was that Steve looked like a girl and the bloke on the left was unrelated...

Apologies if that was taken any other way

SmokyDave

I'm jumping on minecraft for a HUGE adventure guys. Got my massive attack album on and boat built in minecraft ready to be used.

Going to be on the water for days before i shore up and mine far away. I'm excited guys. Shit is gaming at its finest.

INDIE GAMES > all

I'll be honest, you're really selling me on Minecraft. I played a bit of the Pocket Edition, but couldn't really be arsed to keep at it. Might need to nick the missus' account and give the 'proper' version a go.

Dave, Jed said I look like Timmy Mallet. Now the validity of this statement is hard to question, but the pain is most certainly real.

Play nicely or I'll bang both of your heads together and take away your Paramore CDs.

(Coincidentally, me & Mrs S have a friend that looks a lot like Hayley and seems to play it up intentionally).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

apFq3v1.jpg

INDIE GAMES > all

Just make sure you have a compass, map, and some sort of beacon. Getting lost in Minecraft is terrifying, especially at night.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

Actually, I meant to tell you, we've run out of small red t-shirts :( noooooooooooooo! I'm sorry bro. You can have a free EP if you want instead to make up for it from my personal supply.

And looking like Timmy Mallett is AWESOME. best way to pick up chicks in their 30s - carry around some plasters with WAKKADAY on them. Apply to boobies. Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom