• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
Right Afoni, pic NOW!

seagal-death-stare.gif

I don't like posting pictures of myself on the internet, so here's an edited one for everyone.

165460_10150362113490534_213421_n.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I agree with you on the attempted murder/murder front. Not so much the threatening stuff.

Threatening to shoot up a nursery is some horrible shit. I for one know the judge will hit him with 10 years so I'm not going into it further.

Kentpaul

Now now Kenty, you dont have to try and troll us

I'm not trolling, A school up from me was shot up when i was a kid and people should not joke about doing it.

Examples should be made tasher, Examples.

There are no words in the world horrible enough to deserve ten years in an American prison.

He will be spending it in solitary confinement anyway, Just 4 walls and his inner demons eating away at him.

Rubbish King

I'm not trolling, A school up from me was shot up when i was a kid and people should not joke about doing it.

So what should you get if you cause ACTUAL bodily harm to someone whilst they're maybe...taking a piss?

afoni

Banned
Yo, I'm going to throw something out here:

If you feel strongly about something and people label you as a troll for your opinion, it's not nice. Be cool, guys.

jimbor

Banned

He will be spending it in solitary confinement anyway, Just 4 walls and his inner demons eating away at him.

Hey, that massacre gave us a decent tennis player.

Kentpaul

So what should you get if you cause ACTUAL bodily harm to someone whilst they're maybe...taking a piss?

If i got caught i would expect weekender, a fine and possibly community service. No worries as i was taxi bound hitting town right after it.

I'm sure me and the guy will go head to head if we bump into each other again, I ain't sweating. I have a better build than the little shit.

dunblaine?

That's the one, If you lived in my area you would want anyone jailed for making such threats.

Rubbish King

If i got caught i would expect weekender, a fine and possibly community service. No worries as i was taxi bound hitting town right after it.

I'm sure me and the guy will go head to head if we bump into each other again, I ain't sweating. I have a better build than the little shit.

That's the one, If you lived in my area you would want anyone jailed for making such threats.

So just a weekend for doing physical harm, but 10 YEARS for typing a threat on THE INTERNET

SmokyDave

That's a bad way to make decisions. It's the same as 'if it was your kid he ran over, you'd want him bludgeoning to death too'. Gotta take a cold, impartial stand towards justice otherwise people like me 'n' you take over and everyone ends up fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom