• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
meh, I don't respect yours, sorry.

He was a cocky prick anyway, You wouldn't have taken to kindly to him ether. I just seen the chance when he was away from everyone else.

By the time i entered the bathroom his fate was already decided. But this is a public forum and not everyone is going to have the same views. I can't be judged on a choices i made when i was drunk in a bar.

haha this GifCam thing is glorious, just used it to capture Andy Murray's GF reaction from Wimbledone youtube live stream:

andymurraygirlfriendn4sjo.gif

NinjaBoiX

Sadetar is the legend this thread needs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI1lTu3hFc0

Ninja this is why eminem is the best rapper to ever live.
He was pretty amazing in his heyday Kent. He fell out of favour with me long ago though, it's all "wah wah wah, my horrible life, woe is me, wah wah wah" now, he's not funny anymore.

Anyway, speaking of good rappers, check out this guy AZ, he features on this early Nas track from "Illmatic", his is the first verse that starts:

"Visualising the realism of my life in actuality,
Fuck "who's the baddest", a person's status depends on salary,"

His flow and lyricism is incredible. I think you'll dig the track too, it's got a really smooth 90's east coast vibe to it:

Life's a Bitch

Kentpaul

He was pretty amazing in his heyday Kent. He fell out of favour with me long ago though, it's all "wah wah wah, my horrible life, woe is me, wah wah wah" now, he's not funny anymore.

Anyway, speaking of good rappers, check out this guy AZ, he features on this early Nas track from "Illmatic", his is the first verse that starts:

"Visualising the realism of my life in actuality,
Fuck "who's the baddest", a person's status depends on salary,"

His flow and lyricism is incredible. I think you'll dig the track too, it's got a really smooth 90's east coast vibe to it:

Life's a Bitch

I'l check it out, Glad to be talking music again and not rusling peoples jimmies. He sounds like biggie when he says you never know when your gonna go

Kentpaul

Do not listen to this man.

It really is a good wine for a non wine drinker.

Just had my mate phone me up and diss me about all the rap cd's i left in the car i sold him out of pure banter. It's going to be weird when he picks me up for a cruise in my old fucking car lol, Life's to good at times.

NinjaBoiX

Sadetar has blossomed from a lowly junior into a fully erect member in her time in this community. It's quite a thing to behold.

She's well and truly got her feet under the table in here too. No messin', just got stuck right in. It's good to see!

Edit: oh Kent, not Minaj, please.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Zimmerman Trial Skype Fail

The technical ignorance of our government, court and specially trained individuals responsible for making important decisions continues to amaze me.

"Yes let's broadcast this display terminal with both skype names in full view of court and public trial feeds."

Hopefully this is generational and the further we move along the fewer absolute embarrassments we see.

Kentpaul

Zimmerman Trial Skype Fail

The technical ignorance of our government, court and specially trained individuals responsible for making important decisions continues to amaze me.

"Yes let's broadcast this display terminal with both skype names in full view of court and public trial feeds."

Hopefully this is generational and the further we move along the fewer absolute embarrassments we see.

Jail them all with contempt of court

NinjaBoiX

Holy shit dude, I literally sank a little in my seat reading that.

I don't know what to say man, that sucks.

:(

Edit: I just realised that way have been the idea, and your post was intended the way it sounded! In that case, congrats!

Suairyu

Banned
Holy shit dude, I literally sank a little in my seat reading that.

I don't know what to say man, that sucks.

:(

Edit: I just realised that way have been the idea, and your post was intended the way it sounded! In that case, congrats!
Haha

'Suairyu and The Quest for Sterility' has been a tale well documented in this thread. Believe me, this is the best news I've had all year.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I think the main discussion of him getting the snip was before your time, NinjaBoi. So yeah it was a conscious decision and he is genuinely happy that it has turned out exactly as he designed.

In other news, Janelle Monae's video for QUEEN is amazing. Wish GreenScar was still here to enjoy it with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom