• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
The Book of Mormon yesterday... the hilarious songs are still stuck in my head; it's that good. If you're a huge fan of Matt and Trey's work then you can clearly point out the South Park and Team America influences. Fucking geniuses.

Chinner

Banned
You made me laugh before midday. Fair play.

im glad that at least one person got the reference
cUhtTOJ.gif

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Are you related to the mother? is the mother sleeping with your dad and mum at the same time? is this your 56th kid before your 12?

No?

Then Kyle has no need for you.
To be fair, i serve atleast 3 people I know had sex with her after me, so dont count your chickens blud
Chinner, where is part 2 of your epic adventures on Thailand traveling.

For now...
To be fair, I probably will make the same mistake again, drunk tom is evil
I think Tash is going to punch me in the face when he meets me on Saturday. After all the grief I've given him I probably deserve it ;)
I feel like I could try, but unless I had a good 30 seconds head start for the getaway, you would probably destroy me

Well yes. If I were you, if I would have the chance I would just stay home and try to relax.

The trouble is I've been off for three days already because of it, I partly want to go back so work know that I'm not taking the piss but on the other hand staring at two screens for eight hours won't help.

:/

Sadetar

The trouble is I've been off for three days already because of it, I partly want to go back so work know that I'm not taking the piss but on the other hand staring at two screens for eight hours won't help.

Well that is a tricky situation when you have already been three days off...

Then again I would value my well-being quite high... or is there any chances for working while standing, for example put a laptop on a higher table maybe?

SmokyDave

Stare at one for four hours and then stare at the other for the remaining four hours.

I'll send you an invoice for my consultation.

Mikeside

Looks like I'm going to be getting commission for any services or added value I sell to customers from here on out.
Exciting. Am hoping this new consulting role (which is in addition to warehouse management, supervising our apprentice and my normal engineering job) could bring in some madstacks

8bit

Knows the Score

Do you need to use two screens? Could you just turn one off and switch between windows?

Chinner

Banned
holy shit. someone we met might be a mail order bride

a few months ago we met this russian girl. anyway shes always disappeared for weeks on end and acted suspicious. we've also heard a lot about russian mafia within thailand with prostitution and having a large presence in phucket island.

shes going back to russia this week, and shes finally given us her. at the botom of the google search it leads us to this site.. for mail order brides. okay, im not 100% sure, the site tries to blur the line between mail order bride services and general dating services, but she has quite a few professional pictures. on her facebook, her entire album is full of professional, raunchy pictures.

holy moly.

Chinner

Banned
okay hilarious typo aside guys, this could be bigger than meadows girlfriend (not literally, shes asian so i assume shes small)

CHEEZMO™;68107361 said:
I woke up at 7:30 today :/

pooor babby, i wake up at 6am every morning.

Darren870

Happy Independence Day to Donkey and I.
I think we are doing this wrong though...living in the country we declared independence from...

I will be celebrating today...by working...Yay! Though I will be drinking tonight for some work drinks.

CHEEZMO™;68107361 said:
I woke up at 7:30 today :/

Try 5:30...

Well that is a tricky situation when you have already been three days off...

Then again I would value my well-being quite high... or is there any chances for working while standing, for example put a laptop on a higher table maybe?

Stare at one for four hours and then stare at the other for the remaining four hours.

I'll send you an invoice for my consultation.

Do you need to use two screens? Could you just turn one off and switch between windows?

There's no way I can work whilst standing or on a different desk.

Dave I wish it was that easy, unfortunately due to the work I do two screens is a must.

7am most mornings for me, although tomorrow will be 6am for undisclosed reasons. Have to get up pretty early on Saturday too to get myself ready for the comic con. Sorry if I wake you shorty and Mike!

6:30 during term time for me, these days it's quite a bit later. I actually miss the early mornings, I felt I got a lot more done and I slept better.

SmokyDave

7am most mornings for me, although tomorrow will be 6am for undisclosed reasons. Have to get up pretty early on Saturday too to get myself ready for the comic con. Sorry if I wake you shorty and Mike!

My guess: a massive poo. You're getting up early to crimp off a log that'd make a bear blush.

SKINNER!

Banned
I was thinking of waking up early next week and do morning gym sessions but after breakfast before going to work. I'm expecting the first week will suck but will counter that with a new workout routine and music playlist.

Sadetar

I was thinking of waking up early next week and do morning gym sessions but after breakfast before going to work. I'm expecting the first week will suck but will counter that with a new workout routine and music playlist.
I am just jealous of all that willpower and dedication.

I never even make it as far that I would be planning something.

SteveWD40

It's a great way to start the day, my routine:

Up at 6:30am, dress, eat a banana
Gym (10 min walk away) at about 7am
45 mins - 1 hour in the gym
Back for 8am for a shower and Granola with Greek Yoghurt

Usually at my "desk" for 8:45 (work from home).

I will need to adjust it when I get an office, but not by much, anything after 5:30am is ok with me.

You burn calories through the day at a better rate, you sleep better, you feel energised as the endorphins flood your body etc...

Only down side is it's cuts into my wanking time, I usually wake up with an erection that could hammer a tent peg in and the gf is already in the shower...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom