• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
You go snug, it's the right way. And that's why I wear women's underwear.

On weekends.

When no-one's looking.

I've always quite liked the idea of sneakily wearing women's underwear, which is why my Animal Crossing character is wearing a pair of stockings under his jeans.

Suairyu

Banned
Got PCSX2 set up: FF12 feels actually playable now, rather than the aliased mess it is running on my PS2. Just need to tweak some of the obscure settings to sort out some slowdowns.
Yeah, it really shows how gorgeous all the assets are once you run it at high res. They obviously had to compromise on resolution to get all that detail to load up on PS2.

Best part is PCSX2 plays FFXII like a dream even on modest rigs.

You are encouraging me to follow your bad example.

Even though I think I will skip the beer and have some ice tea instead, strip down to underwear and play either GameCube or Xbox360. Hmm, this is actually starting to sound like a plan.

Do it, I just have to remember to draw the curtains first.

Jordan

So with everything going on at the moment in my personal life, I lost my appetite completely and barely touched food - along with this I was going to the gym a fair amount and doing lots of cardio. I ended up losing 5 pounds :(

I want my appetite back :(

Yeah, it really shows how gorgeous all the assets are once you run it at high res. They obviously had to compromise on resolution to get all that detail to load up on PS2.

Best part is PCSX2 plays FFXII like a dream even on modest rigs.

There are definitely some beautiful assets underneath once the game is released from the shackles of the PS2. It's a shame Square Enix aren't making make a three pack of FFX/X-2/XII for the PS3, though I can understand why given the massive work involved for just one title, nevermind three. Perhaps there will be a PS4 version at some point.

untitled-2apkkz.gif

Sadetar

So with everything going on at the moment in my personal life, I lost my appetite completely and barely touched food - along with this I was going to the gym a fair amount and doing lots of cardio. I ended up losing 5 pounds :(

I want my appetite back :(
Oh poor think. If you think you need a bit more weight, I can be your personal fat donour.

Do it, I just have to remember to draw the curtains first.
Ah, I am easy to convince. I will... I am also on the fourth floor so I pretend people can't see to my appartment.

Yami

Black skinny jeans in this weather is not ideal. That said, my office is nice and cooooool, so I'm not sweating heaps today.

Tonight, I'm seeing Iggy Azalea at Fabric for free which should be pretty fun. What are your evening plans, BritGAF?

Ah, I am easy to convince. I will... I am also on the fourth floor so I pretend people can't see to my appartment.

I live in a bungalow and the patio doors that look out into the garden are in the living room. A house overlooks my garden so if the house owners have a keen eye they'd see me in my undercrackers.

Sadetar

He's probably got lost in Minecraft.
I haven't got the courage to buy that game.

This is by the way annoying. I think I was supposed to do something today and I have totally forgot what it might have been... so I am doing nothing.

But only two hours before working day is over! Woot!
img.php

Sadetar

I live in a bungalow and the patio doors that look out into the garden are in the living room. A house overlooks my garden so if the house owners have a keen eye they'd see me in my undercrackers.
When someone says bungalow to me, I am thinking something like this:
homestay.bungalow.gachpar.jpg

I am fairly sure my ideas of bungalows don't really fit UK that well... But anyways, what comes to you in your boxers I am sure that that kind of views would only increase the value of the house.

When someone says bungalow to me, I am thinking something like this:
homestay.bungalow.gachpar.jpg

I am fairly sure my ideas of bungalows don't really fit UK that well... But anyways, what comes to you in your boxers I am sure that that kind of views would only increase the value of the house.

Haha! It's a one storey house with no upper storey apart from a loft. Suits me fine as me and stairs are sworn enimies.

Sadetar

Haha! It's a one storey house with no upper storey apart from a loft. Suits me fine as me and stairs are sworn enimies.
You just crushed my whole world view. At least I learn something new every day. I think that was the most useful think I have done / will do during this working day.

...even though I am still wondering what on earth I was supposed to do...

You know when something's not working, and the only explanation is you've done something so obviously stupid but can't figure out what?

You just crushed my whole world view. At least I learn something new every day. I think that was the most useful think I have done / will do during this working day.

...even though I am still wondering what on earth I was supposed to do...

What kind of bungalows do you guys have then?

Have you tried looking in your calender to see if that jogs your memory?

Reknoc

Dunno, what is vanilla FFXII? I've just made an .iso of my PAL disc.

that'll be vanilla then. I've been using my PS2 emu to play the Zodiac Job System version (cruely called the International version) which has some misc improvements and a job system to stop people from making every party masters of everything.

SKINNER!

Banned
Unghgvvhy it was 20C All night and I've barely slept. Doing a nightshift tonight too. This is going to be murrrrrrder

murrrrrrrrrder

Just had a BBQ lunch outside at work in the glorious sunshine. I shouldn't be this cheerful at work but I am and it feels good. Summer's awesome! Going to leave early and log on at home later so I can enjoy the sunshine while it's still here.

EDIT: Mike, currently listening to some Anamanaguchi and just saw their gig is on the 15th Sept. Gutted as I'm flying out on the 16th :/

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
grumpy-clint-eastwood-o.gif

FUCK THIS HEAT

Also I should leave for work now.

LATERS

19-21Degrees for most of the night at 79% humidity

I was up till 4am but i didnt get into a proper deep sleep untill I'm guessing around 5 because I changed beds multiple times and even had a cold shower

I feel so horrible, called in sick, hayfever and a sore throat from a cold im guessing

not fun

Just been checking out the Dolphin emulator for GC/Wii games. Seems much easier to set up provided my PC has the 'right' disc drive to rip game discs. Don't fancy dicking around with my Wii if I don't though.

Sadetar

What kind of bungalows do you guys have then?

Have you tried looking in your calender to see if that jogs your memory?
Calendar...
tumblr_m4u1l0C0e31rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I might need to buy one.

And that is the thing, I don't think we actually have bungalows in here or at least we don't call them that. The only time I have heard the word before has been when some of my friends have been explaining about their awesome holidays in some place way too hot for me.

EDIT
FUCK THIS HEAT

Also I should leave for work now.

LATERS
And even though it seems to be infernal in UK, I am fairly sure they weren't talking about it either.

Calendar...
tumblr_m4u1l0C0e31rwcc6bo1_500.gif

I might need to buy one.

And that is the thing, I don't think we actually have bungalows in here or at least we don't call them that. The only time I have heard the word before has been when some of my friends have been explaining about their awesome holidays in some place way too hot for me.

EDIT

And even though it seems to be infernal in UK, I am fairly sure they weren't talking about it either.

I could stare at that gif for hours, I'm not gay or even bisexual but I'd turn for him.

What do you call one storey houses?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just been checking out the Dolphin emulator for GC/Wii games. Seems much easier to set up provided my PC has the 'right' disc drive to rip game discs. Don't fancy dicking around with my Wii if I don't though.
When you say dicking around with your Wii do you mean installing homebrew or just getting it out of the closet? Homebrew installation is pretty simple. Almost a case of dragging some files onto an SD card and booting it up. I can understand not wanting to drag a console out of retirement though.

When you say dicking around with your Wii do you mean installing homebrew or just getting it out of the closet? Homebrew installation is pretty simple. Almost a case of dragging some files onto an SD card and booting it up. I can understand not wanting to drag a console out of retirement though.

Bit of both. Can you remove the homebrew after you've put it on? I'm asking because it's technically not mine....

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Bit of both. Can you remove the homebrew after you've put it on? I'm asking because it's technically not mine....
You can make it so they are unaware of it but technically you are making some permanent changes to the machine. so there will still be small traces left of it.

faridmon

Just moved back to Birmingham (Last night was the worst) just to find out that Ryan Davies just passed away.

WTF? That is so unreal, just last week he enjoying his wedding and just 2 weeks ago, I was listening to his funny talks about moving Arcades and whatnot...

Devastated....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom