• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its 30C up here

will_smith_no_gif.gif

Not looking forward to trying to sleep tonight. If I don't open the window I'll boil alive, but if I do I won't sleep because of the terrible "music" and drunken arguments of the other apartments.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You mean to say you've been outside...?

We thought you were lost forever to Minecraft.

Not played that crack since friday. I think I will delete it from my computer and never look back.

Im going to join a buddist church or something and take a new path in life.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I still can't believe I wasted a day watching TV and reading the fake internet in GTA4 it was amazing suspect I'm going waste hours cycling and stock market in 5

As soon as I can, I'm getting a bicycle and riding that motherfucker off the mountain as a tribute to the many many hours I spent doing the same in San Andreas. And then I'm going to fly a plane into a train to see what happens. And then, who knows?

I'm thinking a lot of shit is getting driven off that mountain though for reals.

Hystzen

As soon as I can, I'm getting a bicycle and riding that motherfucker off the mountain as a tribute to the many many hours I spent doing the same in San Andreas. And then I'm going to fly a plane into a train to see what happens. And then, who knows?

I'm thinking a lot of shit is getting driven off that mountain though for reals.

The best thing about SA was the Triathlon events hopefully they return

Kentpaul

I'm going to stroll through the hood being cool as fuck.

Ashes

Banned
This 30C shit is pretty great. Everything looks so bright and shiny

I had an eye appointment at hospital today. They put one of those drops on my eye, which makes your pupils dilate, and generally makes everything brighter. This isn't my first appointment, so I thought I was being smart by taking my sun glasses. boy did that shit not work. It was so bright outside, and with that stupid drop in my eye, that it was like wearing normal clear spectacles.
Got a bad migraine comingl I can feel it. Wearing sunglasses right now surfing neogaf. :p

Suairyu

Banned
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only non-journalist who enjoyed "role playing" GTAIV, killing as few people as possible, immersing myself in the social aspects etc. I'll appreciate the new fun distractions in V, but I'm sure I'll still somewhat roleplay the game again and not go too crazy.

Will probably go nuts in multiplayer mode.

What will everyone be playing on? 360 for me, as Rage games always look and perform better there. Will actually break my Moral Code and buy a couple of months of XBL to fuck about with BritGAFers online.

Still need to play Ballad Of Gay Tony, actually. Will install on PC once I find the effort to try installing the new mobo+cpu again after all the previous attempts.

NinjaBoiX

Got a bad migraine comingl I can feel it. Wearing sunglasses right now surfing neogaf. :p
gCJ3RRy.gif

I don't know if you are serious or not, lol this is Annie, not sure the one you posted

but she had a diffrent producer and sound mixer. She used to date her former producer and now that she broke it off, she has decided to change her sound to less bubble-gum pop and more into electronica (house funk)
Holy shit, Greatest Hit was such a fucking tune! I haven't heard this in years. Dirty filthy bass, scuzzy synths, love it. Those kickdrums before the drop are amazing!

Edit: this isn't what I was thinking of. There is an amazing house tune called Greatest Hit. I'll see if I can find it.

Ashes

Banned

<3

I heard a kind off-the-beaten-track weird record last week. Somebody played it at work, and I googled it. It's kinda of catchy tune even if a little bit off lyrics wise.

C.W. Stoneking ~ Brave Son Of America

The temperature in Birmingham is quite nice actually. 20 Degree Celsius

Google said it was going to be 20C. But that shit is wrong so I investigated, and you can actually choose the time, and it goes right up to 27 in the afternoon. It's definitely over 20C now, even though it's nearly 9pm!

edit: london.

Sadetar

Wearing sunglasses right now surfing neogaf. :p
You are one of the cool kids and you know it.
tumblr_mdd3jbQxJe1qgwqw9o1_500.gif

This 30C shit is pretty great. Everything looks so bright and shiny
With 30 C I wouldn't be able to realize is it bright or shiny since I would be sweating too much to see anything.

Basically a house in Finland is a house regardless of how many storeys?
That is the main idea. Of course you can spesify that you are living in a four-storey house, if you want to sound like a douche. Also words like mansion and palace can be used it that scenario.

Ashes

Banned
You are one of the cool kids and you know it.
tumblr_mdd3jbQxJe1qgwqw9o1_500.gif

I am on dark gaf theme. I switched it back to original a minute ago, but damn the site is still very bright, so the background just makes my head feel funny... could probably last more than a couple of minutes... but back to dark theme gaf.

I don't know about cool crowds, but Brit gaf is good for great music, or at least exposure to different kinds of music. Every now and then, you get a decent tv or film recommendation too.

afoni

Banned
I'm in a strange mood and I want something to complain about that isn't what I'm in a strange mood about, so I'm going to go and buy Assassin's Creed 3 from Tesco.

Be right back.

Hystzen

so I'm going to go and buy Assassin's Creed 3 from Tesco.

STOP

STOP

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

STOP

STOP

STOP

STOP

NinjaBoiX

Now where have I seen that gif before.......

Oh yeah ;P
I really wanted to use it in that context here, but it's a bit harsh, hence the clandestine communication. ;)

Tash and Mike, I'm going to sort out a hotel for our little excursion in September. I'll give you a shout when I book up. I'll keep it central, and fairly cheap!

Hystzen

I don't have a PC that can run it because I'm shit.

Still haven't gone to Tesco, mind.

I liked every ass creed game even AC1 and Revelations

but AC3 is fucking terrible

I rather be locked in a room being made to play Mario Is Missing while Donkey Kong punches my balls over and over while Coldplay is being played in background non stop then play AC3 again

Do not waste money on it...only game in this gen I would say is pure trash

Suairyu

Banned
GOOD DON'T GO OR THERE WILL BE MORE GIF SPAM

Or go and get The Last Of Us. That's worth full price easily. Probably first game in years that has been worth £40.

afoni

Banned
I'm going to go to Tesco now, but I'll have my phone on me. Keep persuading me otherwise and maybe I'll buy a different game.

Ashes

Banned
Heck, buy Tomb Raider if you must. You will want to protect her.

edit: I'm basing this on the presumption that there are very few people on ps3 gaf that haven't bought the last of us or are going to buy it soon.

Sadetar

Oh, man, Birmingham is boring. Nothing to do! I miss London already.
You can think what were my feelings when I was in Liverpool three months all alone.

At least people were really nice.

I am on dark gaf theme. I switched it back to original a minute ago, but damn the site is still very bright, so the background just makes my head feel funny... could probably last more than a couple of minutes... but back to dark theme gaf.

I don't know about cool crowds, but Brit gaf is good for great music, or at least exposure to different kinds of music. Every now and then, you get a decent tv or film recommendation too.
Poor babe.

And what comes to music, Manic Street Preachers has been keeping me sane today.

Kentpaul

TLoU man, seriously. Any other choice is a crime.

Wish I had a ps to play it. Ah well life goes on.

All good games should be multiplats. Exclusive games must be a huge inside joke to torture gamers and extort cash making them buy other consoles.

I'm not a big fan of extortion.

Hystzen

I never moan about weather but it being this stuffy at night in my room is pissing me off. Now do I risk opening my window a bit further and open my room to retarded moths and vampires or stay like it is now

faridmon

I never moan about weather but it being this stuffy at night in my room is pissing me off. Now do I risk opening my window a bit further and open my room to retarded moths and vampires or stay like it is now

Turn the light off and then open your window. Moths and flies get attracted to light but as long as its dark inside your room, it should be fine.

You can think what were my feelings when I was in Liverpool three months all alone.

At least people were really nice.

La sigh

I can't wait until I get back to Norway. Its gonna be long few months.

But yeah, at least people are much nicer. Way nicer.

Suairyu

Banned
The moths are the worst.

I usually capture and release, but two nights ago I snapped and just can't do it anymore. Now I just lay a box on top of them and leave it. When I check on them the morning after they're dead from boredom.

Sadetar

La sigh

I can't wait until I get back to Norway. Its gonna be long few months.

But yeah, at least people are much nicer. Way nicer.
My thoughts exactly.

Go to a bar and let people buy you drinks or go walking around the city and let people compliment you in every street corner.

Plus you have us! I was so stupid I didn't abuse this place at all when I was in UK. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom