• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
green scar failed his exams and now he has to work as a janitor at his university. thats why he no longer posts!

image.php

Whatever I said, whatever I did I didn't mean it I just want you back for good
Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood

tumblr_lr5mpjtrPJ1qgbszdo1_500.gif

Come back soon sweet prince.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Green Scar once counselled me off the edge of a building. Reminded me that life was still worth living because jammy dodgers and that at the very least Sonic: Unleashed had a really sweet soundtrack. Here's hoping for the best, buddy. Hope to see you around soon.

He never explained why he was over at my mother's house that one time though.

Happy Friday everyone!

Tonight I'm playing more of The Last of Us. Tomorrow hanging out with Mike and Jed at a free local festival in Reading. Sunday seeing my bro and his family at Primrose Hill.

What you lovely lot up to this weekend?

Jordan

I'm not going to lie, I have had many weird looks from people whilst singing some music that clearly is not made for the typical geek that I am...

Happy Friday everyone!

Tonight I'm playing more of The Last of Us. Tomorrow hanging out with Mike and Jed at a free local festival in Reading. Sunday seeing my bro and his family at Primrose Hill.

Working till 7 tonight (kill me now please) - Saturday I get to shout at Virgin Media because their SuperHub is a pile of wank. Sunday, I am going to Wireless festival to drool, cum and orgasm over the one and only Mr Timberlake (excited)

NinjaBoiX

Happy Friday everyone!

So gorgeous today!

This weekend I'm going to soak up some rays, catch up with my pal Pablo that I haven't seen in ages, and also play more TLoU and finally finish of GoT S3.

Maybe head into Newcastle tomorrow, get some new jeans.

And mop the sitting room floor at some point. :/

SKINNER!

Banned
nope she is on the list

No you're totally right. Stunning.

Good stuff! See, BritGAF never lets me down. The number of times I've been shot down for saying that Lily Allen is hot...too high.

I'm not going to lie, I have had many weird looks from people whilst singing some music that clearly is not made for the typical geek that I am...

Haha, we are sooooo unusually similar :)

Weekend plans? Video games and Ghibli movies tonight. Clothes shopping for a wedding and chillin' at the park with a work friend if the weather is great. Sunday, going to see Pacific Rim at the IMAX.

Jordan

Good stuff! See, BritGAF never lets me down. The number of times I've been shot down for saying that Lily Allen is hot...too high.

Haha, we are sooooo unusually similar :)

Lily Allen is hot (just seen the conversation)

I once was at a set of traffic lights, just casually sitting there listening to some Eminem, quite loudly - all windows down, just rapping away till my throat hurt... when all of a sudden I look to my right and there's a small child looking at me giggling to himself... so I put on kill you and started singing whilst staring at him... his mum was not impressed.

izIgOjC.gif

NinjaBoiX

Really? All this Lily talk and no pics?

Fine, I'll creep for you guys, jeez.

aWyxEkX.jpg

BOOM! So cute.

NpOW3Q3.jpg

Lily please, don't try and steal Hayley's schtick.

Edit: McD's gave me a bagel instead of a muffin this morning. Urgh, so rank!

Jordan

In fairness people who still play Runescape are headcases.

Yeah I agree with that, but I have put a lot of playtime in all of these games mentioned. Warcraft more than the other but still. Stereotyping to the fucking max and it being completely untrue. I am a geek and I am neither fat nor spotty - thick cunt.

SteveWD40

Insecure people must judge others, it's the only way they can feel superior. Besides, what the fuck does it matter to him what other people choose to do?

SKINNER!

Banned
Lily Allen is hot (just seen the conversation)

I once was at a set of traffic lights, just casually sitting there listening to some Eminem, quite loudly - all windows down, just rapping away till my throat hurt... when all of a sudden I look to my right and there's a small child looking at me giggling to himself... so I put on kill you and started singing whilst staring at him... his mum was not impressed.
haha yes!

Earlier last week. had windows and top down. Current song comes to an end. Came up to the traffic lights. dead silence in the car. Ipod's on shuffle. and then suddenly:"That's why I fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker!"

NNM5ZDh.gif

Really? All this Lily talk and no pics?

Fine, I'll creep for you guys, jeez.

BOOM! So cute.

hhhhnnnnnnnnnggg!

SteveWD40

I think I might get a Vita soon and then a PS4 when it launches, it seems like the perfect gaming setup right now, fully DD, 500gb in the base PS4, remote play on the Vita for the 90% of the time I can't use the TV...

Playing D3, COD, BF4 and The Witcher in bed...

/random gaming thought of the day

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Happy Friday everyone!

What time are we meeting on saturday? I wanna go piss off the guy behind the counter in Game with a stack of trade ins. Planning to get TLOU and Metal Gear Rising and then pay for my day out with the proceeds.

SKINNER!

Banned

Nice! Ice Cube still holds the "best diss" track of all time for me. Hearing No Vaseline for the first time I repeatedly kept saying "You can't say that!" because of how hard the blows were.

Dude, you didn't get the memo? It's classic hip hop Friday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU

Would love to go to see them at some point in the future.

Jordan

Why do you even know what this is??? :p

Listening to Sex Machine on radio 6 right now. Shit's groovy.

I got a bit bored of listening to the same CDs over and over and the journey I do now for work, it's not worth plugging my phone in so I put on the radio for the first time in two years since owning the car. It's one of those songs you hear and can't get out of your head.

I think that's a bit of a tune TBH. I have too many cool points anyway.

*shrugs*

I have zero cool points.

Jordan

I dunno, I'm also an attention whore, stalker, stubborn and always think I'm right, that's gotta detract some.

Everybody attention whores, some just more subtly than others. Stalking is unfortunately what this current generation of individuals do, it's so easy and it's difficult not to. Being stubborn is awesome and doesn't allow people to walk all over you.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Nice! Ice Cube still holds the "best diss" track of all time for me. Hearing No Vaseline for the first time I repeatedly kept saying "You can't say that!" because of how hard the blows were.

Dude, you didn't get the memo? It's classic hip hop Friday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU

Would love to go to see them at some point in the future.

Wrong son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8g8ho3uQas

Fuck me listening to gangsta rap on a summers day i great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom