• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday everyone!

Tonight I'm playing more of The Last of Us. Tomorrow hanging out with Mike and Jed at a free local festival in Reading. Sunday seeing my bro and his family at Primrose Hill.

What you lovely lot up to this weekend?

ITS FINALLY FUCKING FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going to a pub in an hour and not planning to go back in afterwards, there's cricket to be watched!

Weekend is going to be a mess, got some shitty family stuff on Sat and Sun which sucks. The Sunday thing is going to be a shitty teetotal event as well and is going to take up the whole fucking day which means no BBQ for ZOMG. On this fine weekend I will be called zomgftw. :(

NinjaBoiX

What qualifies as cool points?

Well if you need to ask...

I get it. I'm not cool. That's ok.
3wfkBkS.gif

Dead Prez - Hip Hop

Dat phat bass.

SKINNER!

Banned
Wrong son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8g8ho3uQas

Fuck me listening to gangsta rap on a summers day i great

Damn, forgot about that track. Not a huge fan of Easy but that was a beast of a track. Love the beat! Feels like summer

Someone say Harder Than You Think? Yeeeeeeeeeeeah boi! PE in full effect now!

[url="www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jNyr6BJZuI"]Dead Prez - Hip Hop[/url]

Dat phat bass.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/48Y41lg.gif

Hystzen

Weekend plans

Days will chill out with mates maybe start a drawing project

nights EVO TIME MOTHERFUCKER

Have to wait to see Pacific Rim til next week so going dark on threads about it

Have to wait to see Pacific Rim til next week so going dark on threads about it

I know dat feel. Went to see This Is The End during the week, that was great but I can't really justify two cinema trips in a week.

Got to finish the third Iron Druid book this week, I'm way behind. Hoping to start one of The Lies of Locke Lamora, Lexicon or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time. I'm thinking the last one because it's the shortest and I could probably plow through it in a day or two.

Ok so it's lunchtime and I have nothing to do, so I've been listening to all the tracks people have been posting today.

Ice Cube - Ask About Me
Pretty good, I've not really listened to much Ice Cube, but this is a cool track

Sad Cafe - Everyday Hurts
Awesome tune. Really connects with how I'm feeling.

Cypress Hill - How I Could Just Kill A Man
Love me some Cypress Hill, not their best track but pretty good

Duke Dumont feat. A*M*E - Need U (100%)
I think I've seen this before when flicking the music channels. It's stupid catchy, but I kinda like it. I quite like the vid as well.

Sugar Hill Gang - Rappers Delight
So cheesy, dat funky bass line. Love it.

Eazy E - Real Compton City G's Dirty
Don't think I've heard any Eazy E before, although the name rings a bell. It was ok, nothing special.

Dead Prez - Hip Hop
Kinda monotonous, not great.

Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of Millions To Hold Us Back
Meh, ok.

De La Soul feat. A Tribe Called Quest, Jungle Brothers, Monie Love & Queen Latifah - Buddy
Bit better, a head nodder.

I'm thinking that Hip Hop is definitely not my genre. But I'll keep listening to whatever you guys post up. Maybe I'll come across something I like.

NinjaBoiX

Check this one out Musha, a bit more upbeat and bouncey. I love that he's so self-deprecating too, it makes a change from bragging about cars, bitches and bank rolls:

Fatlip - What's Up Fatlip?

Awesome video too. It's on that Spike Jonze DVD I can't stop watching.

Mikeside

SNIV DON'T BUY FUCKING MG RISING!
I'll lend you that shit man - I probably won't get around to playing it for like a year anyway.

sniv and musha - let me know when you're arriving at train stations and I'll pick you both up. sniv - if you can come to Wokingham at the same sort of time as musha that would be ace.

new plan is that I'm driving to twyford to park at a mates place and we'll hop on the train into reading

Check this one out Musha, a bit more upbeat and bouncey. I love that he's so self-deprecating too, it makes a change from bragging about cars, bitches and bank rolls:

Fatlip - What's Up Fatlip?

Awesome video too. It's on that Spike Jonze DVD I can't stop watching.

Yeah I like that, much more up my street.

Ok it's not Hip Hop, but I doubt I could contribute anything to that anyway. This is one of my favourite summer sounding tunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djxhiepfB1k&list=PLD6qNdq96c1_EEidFAdb6_jLpf5VOb1cj

(I don't know what's going on in this video btw)

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
SNIV DON'T BUY FUCKING MG RISING!
I'll lend you that shit man - I probably won't get around to playing it for like a year anyway.

sniv and musha - let me know when you're arriving at train stations and I'll pick you both up. sniv - if you can come to Wokingham at the same sort of time as musha that would be ace.

new plan is that I'm driving to twyford to park at a mates place and we'll hop on the train into reading

tumblr_lndswgG1Np1qch7pn.jpg

:p

Bring it tomorrow then!

So we're going to wokingham now are we? I can get there for 13.10 if that suits?

"Date Rape", you durty gurl! Also, you have a favourite Sublime song? Is such a thing even possible?

An hour and a half until the weekend, thank christ! What a long ass four day weekend.

Why shouldn't it be possible? Because all their songs are so awesome? Agreed, but I just love Santeria. Just like my favourite B Foundation song is Your Eyes. And my favourite Bad Religion song is Infected.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I got maybe 3 hours of sleep tops last night. Got 8 hours of work and then supposed to go to a Matchbox 20 / Goo Goo Dolls concert with my little brother.

Going to have to inject coffee into my eyeballs or something to make it through today.

I got maybe 3 hours of sleep tops last night. Got 8 hours of work and then supposed to go to a Matchbox 20 / Goo Goo Dolls concert with my little brother.

Going to have to inject coffee into my eyeballs or something to make it through today.

ooooooh I love Matchbox 20!!! Enjoy!

Timber

Guessing you'll spend a lot of time doing the many Wainwright walks? The scenery up there is amazing.

It's been suggested to me and I've been looking at some routes, but I'll be working and I'm not sure yet how much free time I'll have to go on substantial walks. Definitely want to take in as much of the scenery as I can, though.

Sunny Friday afternoons are the worst.

I don't know how I'm going to get through this last hour.

*Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom