• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making dat Easter steak for lunch. :D

1a47553c9a0711e2b68a22000a1f9af0_7.jpg

Jordan

That was way too tame to be classed as a real rant :p

Fucking paperwork! I am applying for an IT job and they give me the documents on fucking paper?! How on earth have companies not realised that like a high percentage of people in the UK have a fucking computer, or something able to fill in some stupid forms!
Why on Earth do they need to see my address written across ten forms! It's the same address and it's not going to change, so why do I need to keep writing it!? AHHH

Better?

I'm now going to play my freebie off of EA - Need For Speed Most Wanted!

Hystzen

I love random conversations on BF3

Two very british guys just chatting one is shouting MY MUM DIDNT GET ME A EASTER EGG WHAT THE FUCK then started to plan that tonight they got enough weed to smoke for 8 hours straight. They where not kids either

PJV3

Had a terrible night's sleep. Ate some dodgy chickpea curry from a mendhi party the wife brought home.

stomach ache and farts that smelt like Satan's helmet.

TCRS

Banned
I love random conversations on BF3

Two very british guys just chatting one is shouting MY MUM DIDNT GET ME A EASTER EGG WHAT THE FUCK then started to plan that tonight they got enough weed to smoke for 8 hours straight. They where not kids either

PS3 I assume? No one talks on the 360, everyone either has their own party or can't be bothered to put on the mic. MS has destroyed the random social aspect of Xbox Live. I loved discussing strategy, tactics, giving through enemy positions with random people before this whole party stuff came out.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
on the other hand, I dont have screeching 12 year olds telling me how much of a total niggerfaggot I am.

Party chat is the best thing.

PJV3

Being shit at games I don't go online much, is the Nigger stuff really common, I never noticed it on Warhawk.

P44

Had a terrible night's sleep. Ate some dodgy chickpea curry from a mendhi party the wife brought home.

stomach ache and farts that smelt like Satan's helmet.

Chickpea curry is the ultimate gamble of curries honest to god. No other curry has the sheer lethal potential for me.

And mendhi parties are boring as fuck. Then again I abuse all and every function for food. But I'm a student, so I'm allowed to?

PJV3

Chickpea curry is the ultimate gamble of curries honest to god. No other curry has the sheer lethal potential for me.

And mendhi parties are boring as fuck. Then again I abuse all and every function for food. But I'm a student, so I'm allowed to?

I don't like Mendhi/henna, it's really ugly unless its done really well. She gets all roots and culture about it, so I just shut up and wait for it to fade.

f0rk

Game of Thrones is back tonight, I can barely remember what happens except the obvious later on. Looking forward to it

P44

I don't like Mendhi/henna, it's really ugly unless its done really well.

Agreed, but the more immediate issue for me is that when they're applying it, it smells like crap. Not a big issue at mendhi parties, the halls are big, but, when people are putting it on at home and stuff, blargh, hate it.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Damn you all, putting me off my beanie bake which I've just begun to cook. Now I want Indian food.

Nimboo in Beeston may be the best place I've been to for it, too.

PJV3

Damn you all, putting me off my beanie bake which I've just begun to cook. Now I want Indian food.

Nimboo in Beeston may be the best place I've been to for it, too.

The wife brought home some corking Indian food from Southall the other day, a bit more flavour than regular take away.

noffles

Banned
I considered showing to my mum/dad but the sister brother fuck in the first episode is reaaaally awkward to watch with family.

I find those scenarios hilarious, because I'm the little bastard who usually ends up making it worse by commenting on it while it happens.

Evening BritGAF, I'm still alive but my liver is begging for mercy. The wedding yesterday was quite nice, no fights or jilted grooms.

Has Tashbrooke got a job yet?

Hystzen

PS3 I assume? No one talks on the 360, everyone either has their own party or can't be bothered to put on the mic. MS has destroyed the random social aspect of Xbox Live. I loved discussing strategy, tactics, giving through enemy positions with random people before this whole party stuff came out.

Yup PS3, really xbox is like that ? One of PS3 insults is people saying online with PS3 is shit because people don't talk

LordAlu

Maaaaaaan, the BBQ place near me is doing an Easter Sunday special...

883578_522534391131531_1110966690_o_zpsdced0e38.jpg

I WISH I WAS THERE! Smoked rabbit wrapped in bacon with chips and BBQ pit beans... *drool*

Hystzen

Do they still have sex scenes every episode? Makes it really awkward to watch with company.

I don't mind them never really bothers me when watching with mother. She did burst out laughing in S2 with Renly and Margaery mainly due to dialogue

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Been a busy weekend gaming, I finished up Bioshock last night (it was omg wow) and now I've spent the afternoon finishing up Metal Gear Solid in anticipation of playing the rest of the series soon. Games is mad talky and obtuse and the backtracking near the end was hilariously stupid. I hope 2 and 3 are a little less blunt in the dialogue, it's sooooo bad. Still, this stuff is fascinating to just study as you play it. Very ambitious for a 32 bit game as well.

Hystzen

Its a shame the chick Rob married doesn't get proper naked she's banging.

After seeing the actresses playing Melissandre get naked im happy although would not say no to a scene from her. I expect we will get one this season she didn't start appearing more til late in last season

Danj

Ok yeah that's long! Give me some time to read the whole thing and digest it properly before I formulate my response. This may be tomorrow.

Yeah, I figured that it was important to provide context and unfortunately that always seems to end up being kinda long.

Hystzen

Game of Thrones is about dragons and shit, man. Stop thinking about naked girls.

Game Of Thrones is more about politics then dragons they are just there in background to be used as political tools. Same as hot girls in the show they are tools for alliances which are fickle in this world people really hate each other

Atrophis

Been a busy weekend gaming, I finished up Bioshock last night (it was omg wow) and now I've spent the afternoon finishing up Metal Gear Solid in anticipation of playing the rest of the series soon. Games is mad talky and obtuse and the backtracking near the end was hilariously stupid. I hope 2 and 3 are a little less blunt in the dialogue, it's sooooo bad. Still, this stuff is fascinating to just study as you play it. Very ambitious for a 32 bit game as well.

Well they don't get any less talky that's for sure. Still worth playing 2 and 3 though as they are really good games, especially 3. Then you'll have to play 4 to finish it all off but its a bit of a step down from 3 sadly. Not played Peace Walker myself but I'm gonna get the HD collection before Ground Zeroes gets released and marathon the whole lot.

P44

Game Of Thrones is more about politics then dragons they are just there in background to be used as political tools. Same as hot girls in the show they are tools for alliances which are fickle in this world people really hate each other

Have you just watched the show or read the books?

Hystzen

Have you just watched the show or read the books?

Both up to date with books but kind of wished I just watch the show to experience the WTF moments with a fresh mind. Kind of a drag I know what happens this season but with changes it still kind of fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom