• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

She looks, uh, 'different' with all that make up on. Still awesome voice and stage antics.
Yeah, she's lost loads of weight, maybe a little too much for my personal preference. But she's just beaming man, she looks really happy!

That's all I've ever really wanted for her. As long as she's happy.

tumblr_mdnlojHYYR1rqfs36.gif

Well my money is on Musha.
Safe bet. She's a bit nuts really.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh man, TLOU multi is so good, I've spent about three hours on it tonight and I think I have the hang of it now. The upgrading and money mechanic is really cool, we were screwing ourselves yesterday for not knowing about it! Ammo, armour, crafting... it's amazing. Gotta get a group together to play in the next few days!

NinjaBoiX

Oh man, TLOU multi is so good, I've spent about three hours on it tonight and I think I have the hang of it now. The upgrading and money mechanic is really cool, we were screwing ourselves yesterday for not knowing about it! Ammo, armour, crafting... it's amazing. Gotta get a group together to play in the next few days!
So up for that dude. Teach me your ways!

That Hed Kandi tune was a biege shrug of a record. It's hard to feel anything about it, just thoroughly bland, completely inoffensive supermarket muzak.

Edit: Jimbor, I'll DL that Hed Kandi minimix to my phone for my big shop at the weekend. Bounce around Sainsbury's in a gleeful, carefree manner.

Edit 2: Well that too. Sorry, i was taking the piss innit. It's just a bit, "meh". Nothing wrong with it, it just doesn't excite me.

jimbor

Banned
So up for that dude. Teach me your ways!

That Hed Kandi tune was a biege shrug of a record. It's hard to feel anything about it, just thoroughly bland, completely inoffensive supermarket muzak.

Exactamente. I hope you wasn't referring to the old mix I put at the bottom of my post.

Suairyu

Banned
Guize I got real drunk at a Levellers gig on the beach. Car is spinning. Don't worry I'm not driving. I enjoy all of youse company.

BritGAF 4ever.

jimbor

Banned
Guize I got real drunk at a Levellers gig on the beach. Car is spinning. Don't worry I'm not driving. I enjoy all of youse company.

BritGAF 4ever.

Levellers? Really. My mate loved them, I always thought they were shite but okay for a drunken jump around.

Mikeside

Ahhh you guys. Much love.

Thanks to Mushdawg for minimizing my freakout tonight.

Jed, am desperate to play some LoU with you and t'others. Saturday at some point? I can show you my mad tactics with molotovs and sneaky smoke grenades

Jordan

Thanks to Candice for minimizing my freakout tonight.

Jed, am desperate to play some LoU with you and t'others. Saturday at some point? I can show you my mad tactics with molotovs and sneaky smoke grenades

I can play Saturday night, but there will be vodka involved and I will probably be terrible... is that okay guys? :D

Hystzen

I have yet try TLOU multiplayer only done single stuff dont have much interest plus kind of eased of playing games a lot lately

Just got back from seeing The Cornetto Trilogy. The World's End has a slow start, but quickly just gets bananas. The skills in fight scene direction Wright learnt from Scott Pilgrim pay off in spades here. Y'all should see it. It ain't as good as Hot Fuzz - and it's easily the least funny of the three - but it's a fucking marvel to look at. And the ending is brilliant too.

Oh, and watching SotD and Hot Fuzz on the big screen was awesome too.

Thanks to Candice for minimizing my freakout tonight.

My pleasure dude but less of the real names in here yeah?

NinjaBoiX

My pleasure dude but less of the real names in here yeah?
Yeah "Mike"!

Morning dudes and dudettes, it's Friday! A few hours till ze weekend. What are people up to?

I'm catching up with some pals down the beach tomorrow, I haven't seen my mate John in ages and he's having a rough time of late. Then I might go and take in MoS or Pacific Rim on Sunday. Maybe a dash of TLoU here and there?

Jimbor and Shorty, some more Illmatic this morning, love it!

NAS - Represent

Yeah "Mike"!

Morning dudes and dudettes, it's Friday! A few hours till ze weekend. What are people up to?

I'm catching up with some pals down the beach tomorrow, I haven't seen my mate John in ages and he's having a rough time of late. Then I might go and take in MoS or Pacific Rim on Sunday. Maybe a dash of TLoU here and there?

Jimbor and Shorty, some more Illmatic this morning, love it!

NAS - Represent

It's Friday bitches which can only mean one thing, casual clothes to work and a bacon sandwich.

I feel slightly hungover but I have no idea why, only had four pints last night... It may be because I drunk the Trooper very quickly, oh well.

At the weekend I'm lighting the BBQ, sitting in my Spiderman paddling pool like a redneck and having my friend and her baby daughter over.

It's 'shorts Friday' at work today.

The only shorts I own are a pair of pink hotpants from a Ramona Flowers costume and I don't think I should wear those today.

NinjaBoiX

At the weekend I'm lighting the BBQ, sitting in my Spiderman paddling pool like a redneck and having my friend and her baby daughter over.
Awesome DS, sounds like a plan.
Wake and bake
Lucky bastard!
Luckily I booked the day off work.
What a pro.

When you get three points on your driving license, do you always get the opportunity to do that stupid course instead? I'd rather be patronised in a classroom for a few hours than take 3 points on my license.
britgaf as videogame characters.

tashbrooke is the fury.
musha is meryl and ninjaboi is johnny
tumblr_mcl5147hnL1r2ikcao1_250.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Awesome DS, sounds like a plan.

Lucky bastard!

What a pro.

When you get three points on your driving license, do you always get the opportunity to do that stupid course instead? I'd rather be patronised in a classroom for a few hours than take 3 points on my license.

tumblr_mcl5147hnL1r2ikcao1_250.gif

lol ninja is feeling a fist from the law with that speeding, 3 more tickets and you will be riding my boat.

NinjaBoiX

lol ninja is feeling a fist from the law with that speeding, 3 more tickets and you will be riding my boat.
That's another thing, how long do motoring convictions stay on your record for? I have three points from about 5-6 years ago, they should be gone by now though right? I don't fancy driving about on 6 points. That's like driving on eggshells!

jimbor

Banned
Really hanging this morning, not usually as bad as this. Not sure if it was the Blue Moon or the heat.

Paddling pool is getting delivered today and I'd that happens before twelve I'll be able to meet an old workmate for lunch.

No fucking job club today either!

Yaaaaay Friday! Hopefully I can get through today without much of a hitch.

Tomorrow we're going to see Pacific Rim, then I'm off to roller disco for a friend's birthday. Sunday the bloke wants to go see some old fort or something, fun.

I might try and see if I can get a hair appointment somewhere tomorrow morning as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom