• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

Jess is funny. What's up with you guys?
Not as funny as Schmidt or Nick but NEARLY as funny as Winston and Cece.

Such a funny show. Can't wait for more.

Hystzen

always fun reading Final Fantasy 13 - Lightning Returns to watch the holy 3 defend the game none stop

also

tumblr_mi76y2SGTI1rvam7wo1_500.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
its been a good morning, wake up, bake, listen to music, have a nap, wake up and clean house.

Now sitting around. Going to smoke a joint an hour till i go to my party tonight. Don't want to turn up to the party and get to baked to fast. So il need to turn up to the party already baked.

Operation success

NinjaBoiX

Oh I won't rip them up.

Tell me something though, do you like it rough?
Shit yes, but it should lead up to that IMO.

Foreplay should be slow and sensual; firm but considerate groping, loads of steamy eye contact and plenty of warm, wet tongue action.

Then the actual sex should start off in a similar manner before building to the rough stuff. It all depends on the position too; doggy for example kind of has to be rough otherwise what's the point, I suppose something like missionary works well either way. But cowgirl is all about the grind for me, nothing sexier than grasping some shapely hips writhing all sensual like on your fella.

Do you think we're sexually compatible Musha? Because this could be over before it starts if not.

Kent, in two hours, I'll be chilling with a nice joint too. Goddamn, end you horrible week you! I'm getting irritable now, knowing that the end is nigh.
Our friend that takes EVERYTHING too seriously. The one that doesn't understand the distinction between a 'statement' and a 'joke'.
You aren't selling me David, she sounds a bit lame really!

So I'm just catching up with this thread

I'm not sure whether's peoples attentions have drifted into cyber sex but a couple of people mentioned TLOU on the weekend? I'd be very up for that, have nobody's PSN naems however.

Mikeside

Foreplay should be slow and sensual; firm but considerate groping, loads of steamy eye contact and plenty of warm, wet tongue action.

Then the actual sex should start off in a similar manner before building to the rough stuff. It all depends on the position too; doggy for example kind of has to be rough otherwise what's the point, I suppose something like missionary works well either way. But cowgirl is all about the grind for me, nothing sexier than grasping some shapely hips writhing all sensual like on your fella.

Do you think we're sexually compatible Musha? Because this could be over before it starts if not.

Oh god, Sadetar is going to have a field day with this post.

So I'm just catching up with this thread

I'm not sure whether's peoples attentions have drifted into cyber sex but a couple of people mentioned TLOU on the weekend? I'd be very up for that, have nobody's PSN naems however.

Mine's the same as my GAF username. Hit me up, buttercup.

SmokyDave

Took a stroll in sunny Radford to see what's cracklacking. Not a lot.

Did buy some 'liquid filled, super sour camel balls' though.

Just in case the innuendo goes over the purchasers head, the packet has a picture of the back end of a cartoon camel with big dangling bollocks.

Edit: Found a pic, which is handy because I couldn't take a decent pic in the blazing sun.

picture-2446851.jpg

Apparently they ain't all that popular with Brummies.

afoni

Banned
always fun reading Final Fantasy 13 - Lightning Returns to watch the holy 3 defend the game none stop

I read a post in the M&L RPG 4 thread that was basically along the lines of "I'm glad I enjoy all of these games people hate, because it means I get more enjoyment than anyone else."

Gaming side, man. It's a place where people brag about liking games that the majority of people hate.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I read a post in the M&L RPG 4 thread that was basically along the lines of "I'm glad I enjoy all of these games people hate, because it means I get more enjoyment than anyone else."

Gaming side, man. It's a place where people brag about liking games that the majority of people hate.

Don't forget hating games that most people love as well!

Don't forget hating games that most people love as well!

What's important is that your taste appears controversial, since defying mainstream opinion is the definition of superior taste.

Kentpaul

lurkers don't leave the gaming side. We are alone up in here. This is like the best on going house party ever.

BritGaf is essentially the new Hollyoaks. I'm not surprised we have an audience.
Except I just broke the 4th wall. Fuck.

Strawberry lemonade from Costa on its way. Aw yiss.

Oh god I can just imagine the guy who does the Big Brother narration and the Channel 4 announcements saying "Commin Op Nekst on Chanal Forrrr...it's NeeyoGaf"

Kentpaul

Who's hitting the The Wickerman Festival ? My girlfriend is on the line about it, Trying to convince her

What's important is that your taste appears controversial, since defying mainstream opinion is the definition of superior taste.

This sentiment drives me up the wall (not a dig at you dapperbandit, I know you mean it ironically). Gaming side has gotten really bad for it lately, to the point where I'm visiting it less and less. Maybe OT is as bad, but all I visit on a regular basis is the comics thread, books thread, the box office thread just for the numbers (it gets unbearable by page 2) and here. I'm not a huge consumer of TV and film so it's difficult to judge.

Can't wait for the inevitable attempt at The Last of Us backlash, it'll be glorious.

From the sounds of it we are most definitely compatible.

But I guess we'll find out for sure!

You're the hero we deserve Coldman

Hystzen

This sentiment drives me up the wall (not a dig at you dapperbandit, I know you mean it ironically). Gaming side has gotten really bad for it lately, to the point where I'm visiting it less and less. Maybe OT is as bad, but all I visit on a regular basis is the comics thread, books thread, the box office thread just for the numbers (it gets unbearable by page 2) and here. I'm not a huge consumer of TV and film so it's difficult to judge.

Can't wait for the inevitable attempt at The Last of Us backlash, it'll be glorious.

OT is fine if stay out of movie threads goddamn people think they are movie gods and you cant say anything against them

Sadetar

Oh god, Sadetar is going to have a field day with this post.
I admit I am liking Ninja more and more all the time.

That post definitely made my working day a bit better.

But since I am not in UK, I will happily let Musha freely enjoy our little darling in here, as long as she and Ninja keep us posted of course.

smiggyRT

Are there any mobile broadband providers that do unlimited data? I figure there's not many of you who use that here, but it might be worth asking.

Chinner

Banned
this musha/ninjaboix thing is going to end in tears.

musha's boyfriend will walk in and he'll find ninjaboix with his hand up musha's arse. then he'll get his bb gun and who knows what will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom