• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeside

I admit I am liking Ninja more and more all the time.

That post definitely made my working day a bit better.

But since I am not in UK, I will happily let Musha freely enjoy our little darling in here, as long as she and Ninja keep us posted of course.

just thinking of you musha and ninja sweating and grunting in blissful coitus is making me harder than christmas in OJ Simpson's cell block.

y'all gotta stop this sexual rollercoaster before I bust my load all over this thread and leave my balls in tatters like poor tashbrooke

no angel

this musha/ninjaboix thing is going to end in tears.

musha's boyfriend will walk in and he'll find ninjaboix with his hand up musha's arse. then he'll get his bb gun and who knows what will happen.
Clearly he'll hesitate for a minute then join in. That's usually how these things go right?

SKINNER!

Banned
So I'm just catching up with this thread

I'm not sure whether's peoples attentions have drifted into cyber sex but a couple of people mentioned TLOU on the weekend? I'd be very up for that, have nobody's PSN naems however.

My PSN: Shortysymd

I'm currently away from my ps3 so can't play until Monday.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
just thinking of you musha and ninja sweating and grunting in blissful coitus is making me harder than christmas in OJ Simpson's cell block.

y'all gotta stop this sexual rollercoaster before I bust my load all over this thread and leave my balls in tatters like poor tashbrooke

Semen.

Also, dapperbandit, I'm Jedeye sniv on psn but currently have no headset, should get one through any day though.

SKINNER!

Banned
Are there any mobile broadband providers that do unlimited data? I figure there's not many of you who use that here, but it might be worth asking.

I heard 3 do but their service and signal can be shit if you are not in a city. Depending on what you are using it for, O2 are alright with me. Or what's that other telefonica provider? GiffGaff?

NinjaBoiX

Oh man, I'm finally home. For the whole weekend. I have some fine weed, and ice cold beer.

Aww.

Yiss.

I'm testing this theory next meet. I already spooned him, next I'm going for his junk. You got competition Musha!
That was you!?! I thought those soft, probing hands were those of Ms Soturi.

What moisturiser do you use Jed? Your hands belie your age you sexy beast.

Edit: awesome coldman, we almost have enough for 4v4 now!

no angel

Are there any mobile broadband providers that do unlimited data? I figure there's not many of you who use that here, but it might be worth asking.
Not on their mobile broadband plans but 3 do on their 'one plan' phone tariff. It also includes tethering so get a cheap smartphone and a sim only plan and use that.

Mikeside

also on the matter of TLOU I propose that everyone's character dons a fedora

my character changes for nobody.

I think its time to re-evaluate britgaf relationships due to all this sexual tension.

Musha, you're no longer mum. I think thats become creepy recently. Are you still gunning for BritGAF Queen?

Sadetar

this musha/ninjaboix thing is going to end in tears.

musha's boyfriend[/B] will walk in and he'll find ninjaboix with his hand up musha's arse. then he'll get his bb gun and who knows what will happen.
Oooh, I didn't even know that part of the story.

The plot thickens.

Sadetar

alain_delon_gif.gif

I do find it interesting, that I am thinking it might actually not be a joke.

I so love this place.

smiggyRT

I heard 3 do but their service and signal can be shit if you are not in a city. Depending on what you are using it for, O2 are alright with me. Or what's that other telefonica provider? GiffGaff?

Not on their mobile broadband plans but 3 do on their 'one plan' phone tariff. It also includes tethering so get a cheap smartphone and a sim only plan and use that.

Thanks guys, will look into that.

Paddling pool arrived, it's fucking huge! Not sure if I've fucked up yet, really hoping my roof doesn't collapse.

The tv in the background is fifty five inches, for reference purposes.

My gawd, what I wouldn't give...

Paddling pool arrived, it's fucking huge! Not sure if I've fucked up yet, really hoping my roof doesn't collapse.

The tv in the background is fifty five inches, for reference purposes.

Speechless. Just wow.

If its not on ground floor it is a high risk as water is heavy, but Id be more worried if it burst!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
We're moving offices so I've been spending all day carrying computers. Who says I don't get a work out.

Also surprised to see so many in this thread who are pro sweating ones balls off.

jimbor

Banned
Speechless. Just wow.

If its not on ground floor it is a high risk as water is heavy, but Id be more worried if it burst!

Had about twenty or so people out there at once before so hoping four people in the pool will be okay. May move my weights inside to alleviate some of the strain.

Hystzen

Your brethren can't stfu in the "UK is hot" thread though can they? seen enough of the "that's not hot lol" now.

do they understand that heat feels different in each country. I been in hotter places but it felt different compared to UK here it feels unnatural and stuffy but in like South France it warm but also quite cool at same time. hard to explain really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom