• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atrophis

Both up to date with books but kind of wished I just watch the show to experience the WTF moments with a fresh mind. Kind of a drag I know what happens this season but with changes it still kind of fresh

Oh man I can't wait to see the reactions this season :D

Hystzen

Episode 9 I think is going be the one, can't wait for it only time I think facebook is fun seeing reactions of people i know

Lirlond

Depends which characters they like if it involves them go in and mock them

asos spoilers
They're huge fans of the Starks, my direct manager, who is a 6 ft 8 150kg man, is always like "I canny wait for Robb to kill that wee Joffrey prick." and he hates the lannisters so fucking much. Tyrion and Jaime especially.

f0rk

Started watching Arrested Development, only just got to the bees scene. Is funny.

asos spoilers
They're huge fans of the Starks, my direct manager, who is a 6 ft 8 150kg man, is always like "I canny wait for Robb to kill that wee Joffrey prick." and he hates the lannisters so fucking much. Tyrion and Jaime especially.

Be interesting to see if people come round on Jaime like in the book. They already started the process in season 2

Hystzen

Started watching Arrested Development, only just got to the bees scene. Is funny.

Be interesting to see if people come round on Jaime like in the book. They already started the process in season 2

My best mate kept going on about Arrested for years finally started other day but it on hold.

some GOT spoilers
Jamie is one of the best characters , I wish this season they do a full flashback about how he saved Kings Landing by slaying Aerys but I suspect it will just be him talking about it. A full flashback would help people who don't pay that much attention figure out his character more.

f0rk

some GOTY spoilers
Jamie is one of the best characters , I wish this season they do a full flashback about how he saved Kings Landing by slaying Aerys but I suspect it will just be him talking about it. A full flashback would help people who don't pay that much attention figure out his character more.

I disagree, GTAV will be GOTY

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
He is fucking glorious. That whole album is full of great tunes.

Usually reggie music ain't my scene but this shit gives my body good feels, Shit goes hard yo. Hard as fuck

I'm forgetting to breath because I'm enjoying this shit so much

Atrophis

Same really, don't listen to it much. More into dub cause I'm a big dubstep fan.

Fuck I cant find one of my favourite dub tunes because some shit has deleted it from youtube. Cant remember what it's called :(

Kentpaul

Same really, don't listen to it much. More into dub cause I'm a big dubstep fan.

Fuck I cant find one of my favourite dub tunes because some shit has deleted it from youtube. Cant remember what it's called :(

I can't feel dubstep at all man the drop in a dub choon is all over the gaf.

You're all wrong, Injustice will be GOTY. (Let me have my delusions damnit.)

Making good inroads on the projects. I will hopefully turn everything in on the 12th and then collapse into a deep sleep. Doctor Who was fun, don't watch Game of Thrones (I don't dislike it or anything, I just don't watch a lot of TV and when I do I only really like silly stuff).

Hystzen

This years GOTY going be Last Of Us vs Bioshock in media be interesting to see how much Bioshock fapping happens near end of year

f0rk

This years GOTY going be Last Of Us vs Bioshock in media be interesting to see how much Bioshock fapping happens near end of year

If Last of Us delivers on the 10 minute gameplay trailer the Elizabeth's AI in Bioshock will be so embarrassed the game will have to coincide from the race.
I'm more looking forward to GTAV

hahaahaha Coldman thinks Bayonetta 2 AND a Mario game is coming out this year bless

Hystzen

Poor Platinum.

Hell, isn't there a new EAD Tokyo Mario game due this year too? This year is crammed full of contenders, holy shit

Rising is not GOTY material even though it awesome

Bayonetta is not this year and Wonderful 101 has bomb written all over it , Platinum are the niche developers of great games.

GOTY tend to go to popular developers (Walking Dead only won imo due to last years AAA being weak it was alright but not GOTY)

Wonderful 101 has bomb written all over it

So did Okami. That was still a GOTY contender of 2007.

Me thinks you're placing way too much importance on what the media will pick. Don't. GOTY means Game of the Year. The best games of the year. I believe a brand new game from Hideki Kamiya will likely be in that rank.

Hystzen

So did Okami. That was still a GOTY contender of 2007.

Me thinks you're placing way too much importance on what the media will pick. Don't. GOTY means Game of the Year. The best games of the year. I believe a brand new game from Hideki Kamiya will likely be in that rank.

I also think GOTY is more personal choice I was just talking about what media pick which means big popular developers gets most attention. I just been staring at my shelf trying to figure out what my GOTY was last year I don't even remember what came out last year think it was xcom a lot of games i enjoyed but would not class as GOTY material

GOTY is relative to the year it released, of course. There's no "GOTY quality tier", it just has to be better than everything else that released that year.

For me, that game last year was Kid Icarus Uprising- 2011, it was Portal 2.

Kentpaul

for me it was dishonoured

game was snash yo, utter pish. Made me buy hitman blood money on steam for my stealth fix.

Who want's to meet up in Pyongyang durying the war for a few beers? Get a few down the neck before returning out to pwn fools

Kentpaul

nUNjOKL.gif

tumblr_m8x3nb3MNa1rwjn77o6_250.gif

Real talk bro the game was utter snash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom