• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Actually, sorry, I apologise. I thought you said "Hitman Absolution".

Blood Money is a great game.

No kidding i have had a lot of fun doing my own shit on that game. Absolution is gash, Shit started strong then went to a scripted session of fail

noffles

Banned
This years GOTY going be Last Of Us vs Bioshock in media be interesting to see how much Bioshock fapping happens near end of year

Knowing myself, a fairly large amount. I hope The Last of Us is amazing, but I've not been following it at all, really. I want a surprise.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Knowing myself, a fairly large amount. I hope The Last of Us is amazing, but I've not been following it at all, really. I want a surprise.

same here

Looks amazing

I think people can fuck off about the infinite fairy dust bollocks

It's a legit awesome game.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
So I just got Sky installed but I live in a flat, and the phone socket in the living room isn't working so I can't use the on demand stuff, and there's only one connection to the dish so I can't record something while watching something else. This is utter bollocks. I have PlayTV on the PS3 and that can do it through the aerial so why hasn't Sky figured out how to not be shit? So now I have to call up the letting agent to see if they'll organise getting the phone line fixed (probably) and get a second dish connection put in (unlikely). Means I probably won't get to watch Game of Thrones tomorrow which is a bit annoying too.

Tash, I don't know what that second-to-last sentence in your last post means, but if it's a spoiler, I will find you and rip out your spine out of your arsehole.

f0rk

It's not a spoiler, he means it in the same way as Microsoft's Xbox special sauce or whatever

I think people can fuck off about the infinite fairy dust bollocks

It's a legit awesome game.

It's great but not quite as good as some people are saying, it does nothing Half Life 2 didn't do years ago except include
time travel
in the story. As I said earlier, I think/hope Last of Us will show Infinite up with it's partner AI.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tash, I don't know what that second-to-last sentence in your last post means, but if it's a spoiler, I will find you and rip out your spine out of your arsehole.

1345834178446.jpg

Platinum are a really average dev. Don't get the hype around them at all.

Just pretend MadWorld and Anarchy Reigns didn't happen.

(I dunno. They make fun games. I appreciate the bullshit they lack, compared to a lot of other games in their genres of choice. They fill a niche that I like to dip a toe into every now and then.)

f0rk

That's because you value story over superior gameplay.
I've only played Bayonetta (and on PS3 :/) because they don't put their games on the best platform

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
So I just got Sky installed but I live in a flat, and the phone socket in the living room isn't working so I can't use the on demand stuff, and there's only one connection to the dish so I can't record something while watching something else. This is utter bollocks. I have PlayTV on the PS3 and that can do it through the aerial so why hasn't Sky figured out how to not be shit? So now I have to call up the letting agent to see if they'll organise getting the phone line fixed (probably) and get a second dish connection put in (unlikely). Means I probably won't get to watch Game of Thrones tomorrow which is a bit annoying too.
Replacing the phone socket isn't as difficult as you might think. As long as its only the socket itself, you can buy a replacement at a hardware store and just reconnect the line to the new socket. If its the actual line that's fucked then that sucks.

Danj

Haven't really got anything lined up for today myself. At least the shops are open today so I could go out and buy stuff. Of course the buses are on Sunday services so that's a pain in the arse too.

NinjaBoiX

Are you serious?

Bayonetta and Revengence are two of the best beat em ups this gen, and Vanquish is one the of the best TPS's.

You are crazy.

But yeah, Madworld was kind of lame, and Anarchy Reigns has its problems.

Edit: oh, you were just trying to goad a response. Very good, I'm impressed.

Danj

PSA: If you like the only good Treasure game not based on an anime then Code of Princess is pretty rad.

I bought it off the eshop the other day, looks pretty awesome although it's a little disappointing that there are encoding artifacts in the intro video, surely that shouldn't still be a thing with modern games and hardware?

Been keeping it a secret but I can't hide it any longer. I'm being made a mod tomorrow.

Ha. Ha.

I was going to change my Facebook status to single to prank all my friends, but I remembered I'm friends with his Mum on there and shd might not find it so funny.

Reknoc

I bought it off the eshop the other day, looks pretty awesome although it's a little disappointing that there are encoding artifacts in the intro video, surely that shouldn't still be a thing with modern games and hardware?

Bones quality. If I'm honest I didn't notice.

Darren870

Ha. Ha.

I was going to change my Facebook status to single to prank all my friends, but I remembered I'm friends with his Mum on there and shd might not find it so funny.

I know someone who did that once. Some of the comments you see can be kind of weird. Start to really learn what kind of people your friends are.

SKINNER!

Banned
I know someone who did that once. Some of the comments you see can be kind of weird. Start to really learn what kind of people your friends are.

Were it something along the lines of "Aww sorry to hear about that babe! Wanna come over tonight and talk about it...in bed?"

noffles

Banned
So, last night was fucked up.

Got a phonecall at like, 12am asking if I was busy and whether or not I fancied going down to Piccadilly Institute. Obviously, I took the offer and went down. Haven't been out in ages, so I just went for it. There were 4 of us at first, all guys. Everything was great up until about 2am. Mate wanted to go outside for a smoke with this girl he'd met, so everyone went outside and we got talking. Turns out I went to primary school with this girl, same year and all. 2 other girls from the same year were apparently there too, so she went to get them. As the night went on, me and these girls got to talking and it ended up with me going back to one of their houses, because I said I forgot my housekeys (I hadn't). When we got there, the three of them essentially threw me onto the bed, took my clothes off and tied my arms to the headboard. I thought some kinky shit was going to go down until all three of them started mounting me without putting any rubbers on. At the end of it all, they slipped a pill in my mouth and told me they only wanted me for my sperm. I literally just woke up in the bed and I'm posting this from my phone.

phisheep, can I sue? I have the address and phone number of one of them. What else do I need?

Got a phonecall at like, 12am asking if I was busy and whether or not I fancied going down to Piccadilly Institute. Obviously, I took the offer and went down. Haven't been out in ages, so I just went for it. There were 4 of us at first, all guys. Everything was great up until about 2am. Mate wanted to go outside for a smoke with this girl he'd met, so everyone went outside and we got talking. Turns out I went to primary school with this girl, same year and all. 2 other girls from the same year were apparently there too, so she went to get them. As the night went on, me and these girls got to talking and it ended up with me going back to one of their houses, because I said I forgot my housekeys (I hadn't). When we got there, the three of them essentially threw me onto the bed, took my clothes off and tied my arms to the headboard. I thought some kinky shit was going to go down until all three of them started mounting me without putting any rubbers on. At the end of it all, they slipped a pill in my mouth and told me they only wanted me for my sperm. I literally just woke up in the bed and I'm posting this from my phone.

phisheep, can I sue? I have the address and phone number of one of them. What else do I need?

... but aren't you a girl? :p

SKINNER!

Banned

Got a phonecall at like, 12am asking if I was busy and whether or not I fancied going down to Piccadilly Institute. Obviously, I took the offer and went down. Haven't been out in ages, so I just went for it. There were 4 of us at first, all guys. Everything was great up until about 2am. Mate wanted to go outside for a smoke with this girl he'd met, so everyone went outside and we got talking. Turns out I went to primary school with this girl, same year and all. 2 other girls from the same year were apparently there too, so she went to get them. As the night went on, me and these girls got to talking and it ended up with me going back to one of their houses, because I said I forgot my housekeys (I hadn't)...

vOqMG.gif

When we got there, the three of them essentially threw me onto the bed, took my clothes off and tied my arms to the headboard. I thought some kinky shit was going to go down...

lf0kR.gif

...until all three of them started mounting me without putting any rubbers on. At the end of it all, they slipped a pill in my mouth and told me they only wanted me for my sperm. I literally just woke up in the bed and I'm posting this from my phone.

X6KXQ.gif

Happy...April Fools?

daviyoung

Banned

It's a shame you're a permanent junior, this would have made a decent thread.

Wah, Season 3 starts off soooo good. :D

Dat Margaery. :3

noffles said:

text me more deets, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom