• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Also, I'm missing out on Paramore AND meeting Dave & the Mrs?
Well... fuck.
gYhVLZw.gif

Cool well we have 2 tickets, 1 is for Tash, so if you're in, you're in!

Tash, I've checked your trains, you can get one for £24 each way!
Aww Musha, god bless her! :D
When is it again?
Tuesday 24th September.

Come Tash! It'll be fun dude!

Jordan

Yay

Now Jordan you need to try and get some time off too, share a hotel room with Tash, you don't want to be driving back after the gig

It'll have to be one day or the other I suspect. If I get the day off afterwards (the wednesday) I could drive Tash back home, I'm sure tash would love a 4 hour car journey with me ;)

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, I'll have to book time off too. And what's this about a Paramore gig!?
Details of the show we are going to can be found above. Not sure if there are still tickets available though.
I'm at Eurogamer for all 4 days, so have someone send me a text or something and I'll come say hello.
The September meet is Saturday 28th, just come along to that!

Maybe lay off the weed this time though...

Edit: Tash, get your train tickets booked sharpish buddy. They won't be £24 forever.

/teaching to suck eggs

NinjaBoiX

One more thing Paramore meet peeps, I originally planned to just come home the day after the gig. But then I heard the London meet was that weekend, so I decided to catch up with my bro in Manchester for a few days in between, make a week of it.

So long story short, my return ticket from Nottingham is available if anyone wants it. There is a stop over in Sheffield if that helps, someone could maybe use it to pay for a shorter trip.

PM me if you want them, I'll bring them with me and they are all yours.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Little do many of your realize, but we outside of Southern & LondonGAF meet quite regularly to hold council on various matters of entertainment and business. We just don't advertise our meets publicly. Meet up invitations are issued by nomination and only after a council-wide vote. If this is the first you are hearing about the BritGAF shadow council then I am afraid you have never been nominated or were nominated as a joke that was laughed out of consideration.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
If you can't do that bit you've got no hope for the rest of the game. There's a few bits later that are even more brutal :p
lol, its fine im pro now
Little do many of your realize, but we outside of Southern & LondonGAF meet quite regularly to hold council on various matters of entertainment and business. We just don't advertise our meets publicly. Meet up invitations are issued by nomination and only after a council-wide vote. If this is the first you are hearing about the BritGAF shadow council then I am afraid you have never been nominated or were nominated as a joke that was laughed out of consideration.
What am i reading

SmokyDave

Need I remind you of the minutes from our April '12 meeting?

I'm disappointed. I knew someone would have to blab, but I never expected it to be you.

Hystzen

The idea of a shadow meeting was to keep it on the downlow

you are now kicked out and Coldman will be around later to wipe your memory

Rubbish King

6249728829_2cce95d592_o.jpg

Smashing Pumpkins bassist is fucking hawt btw guys

what was so hard about ignoring the generator, scout area then clear route of runners, grab keycard, use generator then run

You might as well drop the game you screwed later if that was to hard

I fucked up my save so i was in a sticky situation so fu man

Rubbish King

Desktop deployment of a bunch of PCs - boring stuff. It's going to be brutal, though - just me plopping PCs on desks, joining to domain and setting up some dumb phone manager system they're using.

Eat your heart out, Williams, this girl can actually play an instrument.

Are you the only IT guy in the world?
Cant somebody else in yo' company do it?

NinjaBoiX

Hopefully I'll be up and running with plenty of cash flowering in by then, so I'm in. Only if we go out in bigg
market though.

Is it still rough there?
Rough as toast mate. Just as it should be. :D
Tash and I are in TLoU already - anyone who wants to join add tashbrooke or iammikeside on PSN
I'm jumping in fairly soon guys. I'll add reknoc and coldman too.

Edit: Jackben, that's Thom Yorke's side project right? I should really check that out.

Hystzen

I won't be on til about 10ish so if people still on a few matches then

wonder if I end up on other team then kill Ninja to win match again

Women the world over envying how good Kate looks a day after giving birth (and forgetting she has a stylist etc). Also dat republican salt in the royal baby thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom