• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning all.....gonna try and beat the campaign today....

aww yeah
Did not expect Tash voice be so high pitched lol

Anyway yeah if want more matches im normally free after 10 weekdays so if any body free sorted for some matches

screw u hyskerton i have a really low pitched voice when im not giddy from all the tension of mp

afoni

Banned
Maybe I'll set up my Skype next time I play with you guys and then you can experience MY high voice.

It's an interesting one.

SteveWD40

In OT: Knightmare is doing a one off youtube show!

kvCc6ET.gif

where abouts are you?

and everything has sugar in it. even the bread and some bottles of water.

I'm Northeast in Beung Kan, right on the border to Laos in a small town called Pak Khat.

Yeah the amount of sugar in things makes me sporadically crash during the day, it's annoying. You in Bangkok?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
God it's only just been born and you fascist pigs are already pigeon holing it into one species or another. Can't we let the baby decide which species it identifies with?

Since the poor child is being forced into living as a boy its going to be harder down the line. This is worse than forcing religion on a child.

This is 2013. I'm a hardcore unionist not a fascist.

SmokyDave

I need the PS4 ASAP. Playing TLoU last night reminded me how much I prefer my Vita over my PS3. Console gaming is so damned restrictive in comparison.

Come the PS4, I'll be playing pretty much everything via remote play. Can't fucking wait.

Symphonia

Banned
Hot, sticky and my ballbag is in tatters.

But I'm good.
Yeah, I'm expecting my day to end up like that when I get to the office later. I'm not looking forward to it.

Out of those two, golden nuggets.

But I normally have porridge.

A couple of weeks ago I met a friend for breakfast and had pancakes, wouldn't do it everyday but it was divine.
See, I've never had pancakes for breakfast - this is something I'm going to have to try.

Jordan

There's a place by me that's called Creams and apparently they do an amazing breakfast - but I am yet to experience it.

Edit: Turns out I was wrong. Someone misinformed me, Creams is a dessert place!

SteveWD40

I need the PS4 ASAP. Playing TLoU last night reminded me how much I prefer my Vita over my PS3. Console gaming is so damned restrictive in comparison.

Come the PS4, I'll be playing pretty much everything via remote play. Can't fucking wait.

It's tempting to get a Vita just for this when I grab a PS4, but I will mostly play BF4 and need my clicky sticks / ergonomic pad.

Jordan

They're nowhere near as delicate as you might think. Man up. There's nowt so hot to women as a dude with a baby in his arms.

Ladies love a man that cares about kids. I went to watch a friend play football last night and in one of his games one of the players had a two year old or so, and another player had his girlfriend there. She spent more time talking to me than she did watching the match...

9PrR0nK.gif

I hate myself for that jif :(

Edit: I didn't even finish the story. I spent the game looking after the kid and having a kick around with him.

Kentpaul

They're nowhere near as delicate as you might think. Man up. There's nowt so hot to women as a dude with a baby in his arms.

She was only 7 weeks man, so small. They snapped a photo of me being afraid. Im only at this lunch for a few cheeky afternoon pints

NinjaBoiX

She was only 7 weeks man, so small. They snapped a photo of me being afraid. Im only at this lunch for a few cheeky afternoon pints
You should've been shirtless, and had the babies head resting on your bulging bicep, while you cooed dotingly at it with a smile that could melt hearts.

I'd go for that Kent.

SKINNER!

Banned
"Here! Hold the baby."
"Nah, I'm alright"
"Oh come on! Hold her/him. She/He won't bite"

*Holds baby*
*Reposition hands and arms for optimal carrying*
*Baby opens eyes*
*Baby blankly stares at me*
*Baby's lips start to tremble*
*Baby cries*

piZZZOG.gif

I have to admit though, having a fresh, newborn baby grab half of your finger with their whole hand is incredibly breath-taking.

Symphonia

Banned
I was a nervous wreck the first time I held my little girl. I didn't even have time to prepare myself. The nurse just kinda waltzed over and placed her in my arms. It was amazing, though.

Kentpaul

I was a nervous wreck the first time I held my little girl. I didn't even have time to prepare myself. The nurse just kinda waltzed over and placed her in my arms. It was amazing, though.

Its making sure the head is safe and secure is my main worry.

SKINNER!

Banned
"My oldest son is three. He made me a necklace out of macaroni. I said 'this shit's ballin'!'. He painted the macaroni green and put it on a string. He tied on my neck and he told me he was proud of me and I got choked up. He thought I was sad - that's how smart he is - he said, "Are you sad, daddy?" And I said, "No, I'm not sad. You're too young to understand this son, but...this is fucking crazy. You used to live in my balls, man! Now you making jewelry out of macaroni! You're a bad mothafucka!"

SteveWD40

Funnily enough I saw / held my 4 month old nephew for the first time last night (Sister lives in Sydney).

He loved me, they like deep voices or something, kept smiling at me.

CQYor.gif

Chinner

Banned
I'm Northeast in Beung Kan, right on the border to Laos in a small town called Pak Khat.

Yeah the amount of sugar in things makes me sporadically crash during the day, it's annoying. You in Bangkok?

yeah im in bangkok. you should go to laos its nice bro, its got a french influence so lots of nice european food if you ever get bored of noodles

"Here! Hold the baby."
"Nah, I'm alright"
"Oh come on! Hold her/him. She/He won't bite"

*Holds baby*
*Reposition hands and arms for optimal carrying*
*Baby opens eyes*
*Baby blankly stares at me*
*Baby's lips start to tremble*
*Baby cries*

piZZZOG.gif

I have to admit though, having a fresh, newborn baby grab half of your finger with their whole hand is incredibly breath-taking.

It happened to me as well

A relative gave me a baby to hold, and it did exactly that, looked into my eyes and started crying.

Hard not to take it personally, I don't care who that baby grows up to be, they're a dick.

Personally I think I might adopt, old enough so I can skip the nappy stage but young enough that they won't realise they're adopted till I surprise them on their birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom