• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
CHEEZMO™;72541376 said:
How much benzo fury did you sell it for?

Benzo fury is banned. I don't deal illicit substances. Nor do i touch drugs that drain so much dopamine and serotonin per dose. My only goal in life is to become as alpha as possible. I will be buying some morning glory seeds soon for a little night time trip. That's only a mild serotonin release so that's fine.

yeah im in bangkok. you should go to laos its nice bro, its got a french influence so lots of nice european food if you ever get bored of noodles

Single entry visa and I'm too much of a cheap ass to pay for a re-entry permit. My host family pays for all my meals too which has worked out nicely. If only I could work out where these giant ants are coming from. I've been bored of rice since I got to the hotel which the British Council paid for, got 6.5 weeks left here, my first joint is gonna knock me out when I get back.

SteveWD40

BritGAF |OT3| Phone up Cameron to access the thread

ae3RYTb.gif

Kentpaul

The lack of patriotic thread titles makes me think you guys think our island is a joke.

We are the greatest, 99% of the world wishes they were in our shoes.

The lack of patriotic thread titles makes me think you guys think our island is a joke.

We are the greatest, 99% of the world wishes they were in our shoes.

Kentpaul, please. The truly great feel no need to declare their status to the world; it just gets in the way of cementing one's superiority.

Kentpaul

Sure. I just don't think we need to glamorise it. It happened, we've moved on. It wasn't ever "great" or righteous or worth celebrating.

Speak for yourself, I'm proud of the UK.

I'm sure the only reason the american's bet us was because we were also fighting France at the time ? That really grinds my gears.

battle-beginning.jpg

WE ARE THE GREATEST.

SmokyDave

Sure. I just don't think we need to glamorise it. It happened, we've moved on. It wasn't ever "great" or righteous or worth celebrating.
I have to disagree there. What this tiny little group of islands accomplished was fucking astonishing. Ethically it's more than a little dodgy, but this ain't the time or place for ethics.

Just finished the last of us guys

do i have to wait till the credits have ended for some extra shit
Please no spoilers!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm sure the only reason the american's bet us was because we were also fighting France at the time ? That really grinds my gears.
Forgone conclusion at that point. The colonies would never have settled back into the compliant servitude of an out of touch king.

I have to disagree there. What this tiny little group of islands accomplished was fucking astonishing. Ethically it's more than a little dodgy, but this ain't the time or place for ethics.

Sure, astonishing. Astonishing is a good word. Appropriate.

Guys, this country is fucking awesome. This country. As in, this country from 1992 to today. The past? Yo, fuck the past. I'm going to call it shitty if it's shitty; I have zero loyalty to a land I never lived in.

We look to the past of this country to learn what not to do; how not to fuck up. Anything more than that is just pointless chest-thumping about shit you have nothing to do with.

Speak for yourself, I'm proud of the UK.

battle-beginning.jpg

WE ARE THE GREATEST.

Damn Frenchies, fucking with our shit in the Channel AND in America.

Then Ghandi messed it all up in the 20th Century, the skinny prick.

Kentpaul

Forgone conclusion at that point. The colonies would never have settled back into the compliant servitude of an out of touch king.

We should have just kept sending troops over and let the courts deal with the traitors. It was before my time so let bigons be bigons i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom