• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just finished the last of us guys

do i have to wait till the credits have ended for some extra shit
Remember when credits were a reward for beating a game and you'd want to watch them.

If I was a reviewer I'd subtract 5 points from the final score for bad credits.

And I use a five point scale.

Hystzen

Forgone conclusion at that point. The colonies would never have settled back into the compliant servitude of an out of touch king.

Dunno if we held out and until next monarch reigned might have won some over. Washington was a inept commander and most of promises they made about tax etc they doubled back on. If we stuck around might got some more support from loyalists and dealt with those pesky french might ended different. Not say UK rule just different as at the start less then half of colonies wanted Independence

Also Spain butted in along with the Dutch making it mean we fighting war against 3 powers at same time

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
We should have just kept sending troops over and let the courts deal with the traitors. It was before my time so let bigons be bigons i guess.
I'm not a history buff or military mastermind but I feel like from what I've read if old George would have handled it better he could have kept a good part of it as a satellite envoy, earning trade and goods for much longer. That being said I am pretty glad he threw the baby out with the bathwater when he did, as it lead to some great things for us.
Dunno if we held out and until next monarch reigned might have won some over. Washington was a inept commander and most of promises they made about tax etc they doubled back on. If we stuck around might got some more support from loyalists and dealt with those pesky french might ended different. Not say UK rule just different as at the start less then half of colonies wanted Independence

Also Spain butted in along with the Dutch making it mean we fighting war against 3 powers at same time
Absolutely. The taxes and shit weren't what people were honestly concerned about as much as the statement that was made with them. Redcoats burned a lot of bridges by being inflexible at the time and arrogant about enforcing absolute rule when they could have negotiated a more controlled stewardship if they had not had a stubborn ass King at the time.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Now look at them, Spain is poor as fuck, the French riot weekly and america has a terrible gun problem.

We can only stand smug right now.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
All those old-world empires had 100 years war type grudges against England (reason enough to poke them in the eye) and also vested interest in minimizing the monarchy's influence in North America.

Kentpaul

All those old-world empires had 100 years war type grudges against England (reason enough to poke them in the eye) and also vested interest in minimizing the monarchy's influence in North America.

We are the greatest, I see no shame in bigging the UK up to be just that.

Fuck Cameron though, a better PM will replace him. As a working class bruv i want labour back YO

Reknoc

I don't remember buying Gun Monkeys, but apparently I did buy Gun Monkeys. I also seem to have been give a giftable Gun Monkeys, so hit me up if you want a copy of Gun Monkeys

Kentpaul

Seen a huge spider in my toilet guys, thing had visible thangs, Had to spray pure bleach and fly killer at it before dropping a beer can on its crippling body.

Kentpaul

i do love it when yanks subtitle us.

I think everyone subtitles the scourers.

tumblr_mk171u5SdL1rj01abo1_500.gif

SKINNER!

Banned
The fuck is this British Empire Rule Britannia shit?! I'm all for the United Kingdom and how awesome it is today but not going to support our pillagin' and occupyin' past.

Kentpaul

The fuck is this British Empire Rule Britannia shit?! I'm all for the United Kingdom and how awesome it is today but not going to support our pillagin' and occupyin' past.

I got over the English trying to breed the Scottish out. We should really open our borders and build a shitload of housing and accept everycunt. Shit would be the ultimate empire.

Hystzen

Are the BritGAF nightime hardcore going be rolling on TLOU again later tonight. Also we need pick out a BritGAF game night day so everybody knows when to play

SKINNER!

Banned
I got over the English trying to breed the Scottish out. We should really open our borders and build a shitload of housing and accept everycunt. Shit would be the ultimate empire.

I was thinking more of countries abroad and the various mess we started as a result.
I'm going to be honest bro, I always figured you were going to be pro Scotland independence.Glad to hear you aren't :) We've been getting along so well with our neighbours for so long that this stupid referendum just makes us look bitter. Plus, we're grateful to have our own government. Just give us more laws we can handle at Holyrood and we'll be fine.

Newcastle meet, coming 2014.

Stay tuned for details.

So in! Love Newcastle man and it's not far from here! Plus, I hear the nightlife doesn't close...ever. Hardcore GAF until 6 in the mawnin'!

Twerk it out.

lolol Ninja. You never fail to crack me up.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, the implication that I'd stoop so low as to play Mortal Kombat is quite insulting. It is known I only play good games so it was obvious I was talking about Mario Kart.

Be harsh on the fellow, He has an awesome chick like you and should do everything to keep you.

If everything else fails move to Bristol and call Ninja.

Thanks Kent.

Use your womanly assets against him and refuse to cook his tea.

or offer him ultra kinky sex

Already had dinner, offered the kinky sex but he still refused.

Twerk it out.

Post gif's.

Ninja will you buy me a pretty dress?

Kentpaul

Yeah, the implication that I'd stoop so low as to play Mortal Kombat is quite insulting. It is known I only play good games so it was obvious I was talking about Mario Kart.

I was wondering why you would play a random MK entry and not UMK3. My wondering has been resolved and i can go back to getting wasted.

yo shorty we need to hit Cypress Hill next time they come to Scotland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-ADAr9-Aqs

ginger-grouse.jpg

NinjaBoiX

So in! Love Newcastle man and it's not far from here! Plus, I hear the nightlife doesn't close...ever. Hardcore GAF until 6 in the mawnin'!.
Excellent. Jim is in too. And I think Hystzen said about a northern meet? There is plenty of room at Casa del Ninja, so free accommodation is available.
Ninja will you buy me a pretty dress?
You know what to do.

Edit: Kent, I don't live in Bristol bud! I wish, fuck awesome music scene.

Excellent. Jim is in too. And I think Hystzen said about a northern meet? There is plenty of room at Casa del Ninja, so free accommodation is available.

You know what to do.

Edit: Kent, I don't live in Bristol bud! I wish, fuck awesome music scene.

I'd come to a Northern meet, if one ever actually got organised.

Twerking
Twerking is a dance move that involves a person shaking their upper hips and lower hips in an up and down bouncing motion, causing them to shake, 'wobble' and 'jiggle.'"[1] To "twerk" means to "dance in a sexually suggestive fashion by twisting the hips."[2]

I had to look it up. You want me to do this?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
What you do is realize you have brought it into his sphere of knowledge and if he is a smart bloke he will have saved it into his memory archives for purchase at a later date to surprise you with. And if he denied you up front it sounds like he is a smart one seeing as it is much better to surprise later than to bend to an impulse buy up front (which would have made him look weak). That is the most frugal, cunning and relationship points-earning course of action.

NinjaBoiX

I'd come to a Northern meet, if one ever actually got organised.
I'm all over it. I'm thinking of making the first meet of the year a northern meet, it's about time!
I had to look it up. You want me to do this?
Nah, it's not really my thing. It was merely intended as a humorous, topically relevant quip.

But maybe I'll buy you a nice present for the Christmas meet. It may or may not be a pretty dress.

Edit: Jackben is on the money. The guy is a pro.

What you do is realize you have brought it into his sphere of knowledge and if he is a smart bloke he will have saved it into his memory archives for purchase at a later date to surprise you with. And if he denied you up front it sounds like he is a smart one seeing as it is much better to surprise later than to bend to an impulse buy up front (which would have made him look weak). That is the most frugal, cunning and relationship points-earning course of action.

This is quite possibly the funniest thing I have read all day.

As Northern gaf might say, 'Buy it thy fucking sen!'

No dollar

I'm all over it. I'm thinking of making the first meet of the year a northern meet, it's about time!

Nah, it's not really my thing. It was merely intended as a humorous, topically relevant quip.

But maybe I'll buy you a nice present for the Christmas meet. It may or may not be a pretty dress.

Good enough for me :)

"You will give NorthernGAF an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the pub. In time, you will help them accomplish the wonder of a meet."

MAN OF MEETS - COMING SOON

Hystzen

I was thinking November around my birthday normally the german christmas market is also on that time in Manchester so stuff to do and drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom